好吧
Yeah, fine.
行
Okay.
说回三明治
Back to the sandwich.
我能问问你 你做的是哪种三明治吗
Can I ask you a question? What kind of sandwich were you making?
鸡肉的
Chicken.
很经典 是因为骨头很烦对吧
Yeah. Yeah. It's classic. It's the bones, innit?
-没错 -好
- Yeah. - Yeah.
我真心希望可以告诉你更多
I really wish there was more information available,
但不幸的是 资金
but, unfortunately, the funding...
还不能到位
Well, it simply isn't there.
作为你的资助人 我本应该想到
As your sponsor, I should have the... I should have had the foresight
提醒你关于鸡肉的那回事
to have warned you about the chicken thing.
下次 直接买♥♥鸡排
Next time, buy fillets.
维奥莱特 我等下给你打回去
Violet, I'm going to have to call you back.
-嘿 -你好
- Hey. - Hello.
我喜欢你说的话
I liked what you said.
是个很好的故事
It was a good story.
嗯 我也想了很久你之前说的
Yeah, I've also been thinking a lot about what you said earlier.
他们是一堆糟糕的人
They're a fucked-up bunch,
谁能比一群糟糕的人更适合
but who better to listen to how fucked-up you are
听你有多糟糕呢
than a fucked-up bunch?
说曹操曹操到
Speak of the devils.
哦 我很抱歉
Oh, I'm sorry.
-我们是不是打断什么了 -没有
- Are we interrupting something here? - Nope.
你知道有两百五十万人死于二手烟吗
You know that 2.5 million people die of second-hand smoke?
那就滚回楼下去 本
Well, fuck off back downstairs then, Ben.
你说自己在哪家医院工作来着
Which hospital was it you said you worked at again?
皇家大桥医院
The Royal Bridge.
你问这个干嘛
Why do you ask?
噢 不干嘛
Oh, no reason.
只是想知道该把婆婆送到哪
Just now I know where to send my mother-in-law.
-克丽丝 -怎么
- Krys. - What?
你上学的时候是惹麻烦第一名 对吧
You were a drama queen at school, right?
实际上 本 我上学时什么都是第一
Actually, Ben, I was the queen of fucking everything at school.
她是说她是第一骚的
She means she was a slag.
滚 利安 去你♥妈♥的♥
Oh, fuck off, Leo. Go fuck yourself.
求你们了
Oh, please!
我们能不能有一个晚上只是简简单单地
Can't we come together for just one night
而非装腔作势和自大自得呢
and put the ego and posturing and one-upmanship aside?
你们懂的 倾听和尊重
You know, listening and respect.
己所不欲勿施于人 和其他那些鬼话
"Do unto others" and all that other fucking nonsense.
你觉得怎么样 马库斯
What do you think, Markus?
我觉得你们每个人都只是自说自话
I think all you guys do is talk in fucking monologues
我觉得自己和一群间谍片反派困在屋顶上
and I feel I'm stuck on a rooftop with a bunch a dodgy Bond villains.
大伙
Guys.
找到他了
Found him.
-谁 -或者是她
- Who? - Or her.
谁
Who?
杀了参议员那位
Whoever killed the senator.
乔 我觉得不用手♥机♥的规矩要打破了
Yeah, Jo, I think the no-phone rule is about to go bust.
我们可以看楼下的电视
We could check on the television downstairs.
不好意思 老兄 你♥他♥妈♥是谁
Oi. Excuse me, pal. Who the fuck are you?
-嘿 他问你话呢 -好了
- Hey, he just asked you a fucking question. - Yeah, okay.
我们能帮助你吗
Can we help you?
我希望如此 乔安娜
I would hope so, Joanna.
-什么鬼 -你认识这个混♥蛋♥吗
- What the fuck? - You know this fucker?
-凯尔参议员 -约翰
- Senator Kyle. - John.
他妈的不可能 这不可能
No fucking way. No fucking way.
我说这话不是冒犯你
I don't mean to be out of order here,
但为什么你在这里 还没死掉
but why are you here and not fucking dead?
问她
Ask her.
你认识他吗
You know him?
介意我们问问怎么认识的吗
You mind us asking how?
那家伙应该打偏的对吧 计划里是这样
The guy was supposed to miss, right? That was the plan.
所以到底他妈发生了什么
So what the fuck happened?
我也在想这个
I'm kinda thinking that too.
到底他妈的发生了什么
What the fuck's going on?
他问你问题呢
He just asked you a fucking question.
你们变卦了
You changed the deal.
不 不 不 什么都没变
No, no, no, nothing changed.
-为什么我今晚被射中了 -我不清楚
- So why was I shot tonight? - I don't know.
你被击中了吗
So you were hit?
-你说什么 -我不清楚
- You what? - I don't know.
你♥他♥妈♥个大骗子
You lying piece of shit.
-我不清楚 -天啊 大家都冷静点
- I don't know! - Christ! Everybody calm down.
参议员 到底发生了什么
Senator, what happened?
该区域已确认安全 参议员
The area is secured, sir.
这是我今天第二次听见这话了
That's the second time I've heard that today.
所以原谅我根本不相信你们这些白♥痴♥
So excuse me if I have zero confidence in you fucking morons.
-在外边等着 -先生
- Wait outside. - Sir.
我流血不想被别人看见
I prefer to bleed in private.
滚
Get out!
有一瞬间 我觉得是误射了
For a moment, I thought it was just a misfire.
想想我这次活下来能得到多少票
Think of the new voters I'd get surviving this.
美国大使♥馆♥最新消息
...just released by the American Embassy
确认参议员约翰·凯尔
confirms that Senator John Kyle
已在今晨的袭击中死亡
was killed in this morning's attack.
但这想法只持续了那么一瞬间
But that was just a moment.
真正的失误是我还活着
The real mistake was that I was still alive.
那边看看
That way.
子弹是完全穿过去了吗
Did the bullet go all the way through?
-离我远点 -我能帮你看看
- Get away from me. - Well, I can take a look.
-本 你♥他♥妈♥干嘛呢 -我想帮忙
- Ben, what the fuck are you doing? - I'm helping.
为什么
Why?
-什么叫为什么 -你♥他♥妈♥又不是医生
- What do you mean why? - You're not a fucking doctor.
-我觉得或许 -快点滚开
- I thought maybe... - Just get off.
卡尔文
Calvin.
你是医生
You are.
你给他看看
Fix the man.
-不 我没事 -是 那当然
- No. I'm fine. - Yes, of course.
那给他看看也没什么大不了
Then it doesn't hurt for him to look.
你需要缝针
You need stitches.
需要针线 楼上有急救包
A needle and thread. There's a first-aid kit upstairs.
我去拿
I'll go.
伤口很深啊
That's deep.
我们应该这么做吗
Should we even be doing this?
做什么
Doing what?
这家伙应该已经死了
The guy's supposed to be dead.
但他还没死 他受伤了 来到这里
But he is not. He is here and he is wounded.
他应该已经在那边 而且已经死了
He should be there and dead.
所以他们会继续找他
So they're gonna be looking for him.
他们不用找 因为他们是中情局
They don't need to look because they are the CIA
而且他们也根本不该击中我
and they weren't supposed to hit me at all.
但我猜今晚有人没收到这指令
But I guess someone didn't get that memo tonight.
中情局吗
The CIA?
真是黑暗到家了
This is some dark shit.
我向你保证 约翰 什么都没变
I promise you, John, nothing changed.
计划还是那个计划
The plan was still the plan.
有些人的计划有变
Not for everyone.
-我根本不知道 -真的吗
- Well, I had no idea. - Really?
突发新闻 加利福尼亚的参议员
The breaking news report that Senator John Kyle
约翰·凯尔被刺杀
of California had been assassinated
没给你一点今晚已经全乱套了的感觉吗
wasn't a clue that maybe something tonight had gone upside down?
不好意思 你能说回中情局那点吗
Really sorry. Can you go back to the bit about the CIA, please?
-什么 -你说中情局
- What? - Well, you said CIA,
指的是中♥央♥情报局吗
as in the Central Intelligence Agency?
-对 -约翰
- Yes. - John.
你是说他妈的中♥央♥情报局
As in the Central fucking Intelligence Agency.
怎么 你不知道吗
Why, you don't know?
-知道什么 -约翰
- Know what? - John.