知道吗 如果你想分享你也可以的
You can share if you want to, you know.
我们都会偶尔失手
We all slip up sometimes.
不 那是漂亮的一击
No, it was a nice shot.
这就是我要说的
That's all I'm saying.
你还好吗
Oh, you okay?
是的 别担心那个
Yeah. Don't worry about that.
实际上
Actually...
实际上 不
Actually, no. Um...
我不该来这里 对不起 是我搞错了
I shouldn't have come here. I'm so sorry. This was a mistake.
克丽丝托吗 克丽丝托
Krystal? Krystal.
你♥他♥妈♥的是谁
Who the fuck are you?
我只是 我只是要走
I was just... I was just leaving.
是吗
Oh, were you?
有意思 因为没人能随随便便离开这里
That's interesting, 'cause no one just fucking leaves.
放开她 克丽丝
Let her go, Krys.
真是个惊喜
Oh, what a surprise.
本很可能一直试着要睡你
Ben's probably gonna try and fuck you, you know.
但我不会想太多 因为你知道吗
But I wouldn't read into it too much, 'cause you know what?
我来的头两周
I had to fend him off with a knife
不得不用刀把他挡开 是吗 本
for my first two weeks, didn't I, Ben?
你知道 我应该
You know, I should...
不是那种类似强♥奸♥的方式 更多的像是
Not in a rapey way. I mean, more in, like,
一种类似于小奶狗的方式
a puppy dog kind of way,
而我他妈的讨厌小奶狗
and I fucking hate puppy dogs.
-双鱼座 -什么
- Pisces. - Hmm?
双鱼座
Pisces.
再说一遍
Say that again?
双鱼座
Pisces.
也许你来对地方了
Maybe you're right where you should be.
那么 为什么你不待在这里
So why don't you stick around...
并告诉我们原因呢
and tell us why?
我就是这么想的
That's what I thought.
好 好吧
Okay, right.
我认为我们该开始了
I think we should just get started.
我们不等马库斯和洁德了吗
We're not waiting on Markus and Jade?
不等了 他们到这里后会赶上话题的
No, they'll catch up when they get here.
克丽丝托 请过来坐下 好吗
Uh, Krystal, could you come and take a seat, please?
我有一个问题
I have a question.
好的 卡尔文 你说吧
Okay, Calvin, you go ahead.
是谁召集了这次会议
Who called this meeting?
你知道机构是怎么运作的
Ah, well, you know how it works.
不太清楚
Not exactly.
但今夜 这个城市的模样
But tonight of all nights, the city, the way it is...
如果你那么担心 为什么你还来
If you're that worried, why are you here?
回家去吧 老板
Go home, boss.
我只是需要些解释
I just require clarity.
当然可以
Of course,
卡尔文 这是个非常合理的问题
Calvin. It's a very valid question,
但我们能不能等下再讨论那个
but why don't we just table that for now?
所有人都准备好了吗
Er, and... is everybody ready?
对不起 这个还不够甜
Mmm. Sorry. It's not quite sweet enough.
- 好多了 -你♥他♥妈♥认真的吗
- Much better. - Fucking real?
现在都好了吗
All good now?
欢迎来到匿名杀手集♥会♥
Welcome to KA.
我的名字叫乔
My name is Jo.
你好 乔
Hi, Jo.
我们在这里 因为我们不在那里
We're all here because we're not all there.
匿名杀手集♥会♥是一种没有毕业的教育
KA is an education without a graduation.
它是一个倾听和相互尊重的场所
It's a place of listening and respect.
我们中所有人都可能再度失手
We all have another fumble in us...
但我们不知道是否还会再度恢复
but we don't know if we have another recovery.
我们对杀戮无能为力
We were powerless over killing.
我们对杀戮无能为力
We were powerless over killing.
我们的生活变得难以为继
Our lives had become unmanageable.
我们开始相信比我们自身更强大的力量
We came to believe that a power greater than ourselves
可以使我们恢复理智
could restore us to sanity.
我们决定让匿名杀手集♥会♥
We made a decision to turn our will
抚慰我们的心灵
over to the care of KA.
我们探究 并勇敢地
We made a searching and fearless
列举自己最深处的思想
moral inventory of ourselves,
向自己和他人承认
admitted to ourselves and to other human beings
我们所作恶行的本质
the exact nature of our wrongs.
匿名杀手集♥会♥使我们在精神上觉醒
Having had a spiritual awakening as a result of KA,
我们尽力使其他杀手也了解这一点
we try to carry this message to other killers,
并在每一项任务中执行这些准则
and to practise these principles in all our affairs.
非常好
Fabulous.
好吧 谁想第一个来
Okay, who would like to go first?
我来吧
I will.
本 开始说吧
Ben, the room is yours.
谢谢 大家好 我的名字叫本
Thanks. Hi, everyone. My name is Ben.
你好 本
Hello, Ben.
距离我上一次杀人已经有284天了
And it has been 284 days since my last kill.
本 请继续
Ben, please continue.
所以我猜 毫无疑问
So, there was never any real doubt
毕业后我会干什么
what I'd be doing after school, I guess.
吼啊 谁他妈会这么说话啊
'Sup. Who the fuck says that shit?
吼啊
"'Sup."
吼啊 混♥蛋♥
'Sup, fucker.
你要再这么做 我就狠狠地抽你
Fucking do that again, I'll smack you hard, man.
向你保证
Promise ya.
马库斯 关于这个我们已经谈过了
Markus, we've talked about this.
好吧 对此我万分抱歉
Well, I'm terribly sorry about that.
或许你们应该试着锁上门
Maybe you should try locking your door.
上面正在戒♥严♥
Martial law going on up there.
你好 医生
Hello, Doctor.
谢谢
Thank you.
对不起
Sorry.
好的 本 请继续
Okay, Ben. Please continue.
是啊 小本尼
Yeah, Benny boy.
当然 请务必继续
By all means, do continue.
-你说完了吗 -是的
- You done? - Yeah.
所以 我是说 甚至在我去
So, I mean, I was a killer
新兵训练营前 我就是个杀手了
even before I got to boot camp.
我服役过三次 全是在沙漠
I served three tours, all in the desert,
我看过也做过很多让我永生难忘的事
and I saw and I did a lot of things that I'll never forget.
有些事情我不会引以为荣
Some things I'm not proud of,
也许这些事中绝大部分都不会
maybe even most of them.
我第一次杀人不在那里
My first kill wasn't there.
我第一次杀人是在外面的树林里
My first kill was out in the woods
在我最好的朋友家后面
behind my best friend's house.
我之前已经闻过无数次火♥药♥的味道
I'd smelt gunpowder 100 times before,
但那天的火♥药♥味似乎特别强烈
but it seemed so much stronger that day.
扑鼻而来 进入我的大脑
Poured up into my nose, into my brain,
伴随着我好几天
stayed with me for days.
几周以来 我脑中有许多闪回 就像
For weeks, I had flashbacks, like a...
就像一个你一直反复做的梦
almost like a dream you keep coming back to.
去你的
Fuck off.
狩猎事故
A hunting accident.
你在一次狩猎事故中失去了你的第一次
You lost your cherry on a fucking hunting accident.
天啊 这个人是谁
Jesus Christ. Who is this guy?
马库斯
Markus.
滚开
Fuck off.
我要打碎你的下巴 你这狡猾的小混♥蛋♥
I'll break your fucking jaw, you little weaselly bastard.
马库斯 假如你不能以
Markus, if you can't contribute
更有建设性的方式进行参与
in a more constructive way,
那么你将被禁止参加会议
then you're going to be banned from the meetings.
别告诉我你不知道
Don't try to tell me you don't know
上面这些街道上正在发生什么
what's going down up in those fucking streets.
你把这个城市的最强大最聪明的专业人士
You've got the city's best and brightest professionals
聚集在这个可疑的的地下室 还和
all down here in this fucking dodgy basement with...