A stress test, if you will.
什么
What?
让我来介绍爱丽莎·罗曼诺夫和她的妹妹
Let me introduce Alissa Romanoff and her sister,
摩根娜·罗曼诺夫
Morgana Romanoff.
等等 什么
Wait, what?
乔安娜
Joanna?
是的 俄♥国♥人付得更多
Oh, yeah, the Russians pay more.
俄♥国♥人
Russian?
听名字像
Well, by name.
姐妹
Sisters?
姐妹
Sisters.
妈的
Motherfuck.
参议员 问题是你开始得得太晚了
See, the problem is, Senator, they started too late with you.
一个腐♥败♥的中情局特工渗透到了
A corruptible CIA agent infiltrates the highest level of the
政♥府♥里的最高层 成为了腐♥败♥的参议员
political system to become a corruptible senator
被各种腐♥败♥的马屁精包围着的腐♥败♥总统
and a corruptible president surrounded by corruptible yes-men.
但如果你年轻时就开始
But if you start young,
那你就会成为一个诚实 清廉的人
well, then you're a truer person, incorruptible.
俄♥罗♥斯♥政♥府♥收留了我们
You see, the Russian government took us in,
给了我们活下去的动力
gave us both a purpose.
所以 参议员 来见见你未来的替代者
So, Senator, please meet your future replacement.
这是个笑话 对吧
This is a joke, right?
她看起来像是在开玩笑吗
Does she look like she's joking?
很荣幸
It's been a pleasure.
抱歉 卡尔文
Sorry, Calvin.
马库斯 克丽丝托 你通过了 跟我们来
Markus, Krystal, you passed. Come with us.
对不起了 伙计们
Sorry, lads.
再见 卡尔文
See you after, Calvin.
爱丽丝
Alice.
利安德罗
Leandro.
对不起 你很可爱 但是
Sorry, you're cute, but...
也没那么可爱
not that cute.
但我会再给你一次机会
But I'm gonna give you a chance.
在这里呆一个小时 然后就可以走了
Stay here one hour and then you can leave.
什么 就这样吗
What, and that's it?
是啊
Yeah.
一小时
One hour.
叛徒
Traitor.
听老板的话
Do as you're told.
你这个婊♥子♥
Oh, you bitch.
好吧 就这样了
Right, that's it, then.
这是个陷阱
Well, it's a trap.
对吧
Right?
是的
Right.
一小时后 我就可以走了
One hour, then I can leave.
她整天都在骗你 现在又为何相信她呢
She's lied to you all day. Why should you trust her now?
利安 我真希望你能听话
Ah, Leo, I'd really hoped you'd listen.
你需要做的仅仅只是等一个小时
All you had to do was wait one hour.
为什么男人就是不愿服从命令呢
What is it with men not wanting to follow orders?
你必须掌握自己的命运 爱丽丝
You have to be in control of your destiny, Alice.
无所畏惧
Be fearless.
你知道你需要做什么
You know what you need to do.
-想交换吗 不吗 -不
- Wanna swap? No? - No.
不 不 不
No, no, no!
你♥他♥妈♥的死定了
You're fucking dead now.
这就是我生命的意义
I fucking live for this.
请原谅我
Excuse me.
需要帮忙吗 伙计
Need a hand there, mate?
好兄弟卡尔文在那里
My boy Calvin in there.
匿名杀手 你这傻♥逼♥
Killers Anonymous, you fucking cock.
来啊 本尼小子
Go on, Benny boy.
-你的目标是什么 -心脏
- Where do you think you're going? - The heart.
好像你忘了这是怎么回事一样
Seems as though you've forgotten how this works.
欢迎来到他妈的俱乐部
Welcome to the fucking club.
只是 乔 我是说
It's just, Jo, I mean...
如果我们不定标准 这又有什么意义
What's the whole point of this if we don't set standards?
有规则 而且我们必须遵守
There's rules and those rules have to be followed.
乔 你射偏了
Jo, you missed your shot.
不 不
No. No.
不
No!
-来吧 下手吧 -后退
- Go on. Do it. - Step back.
近距离感觉不一样 不是吗 本杰明
Feels different up close, doesn't it, Benjamin?
-把刀给她 -求你了
- Give her the knife. - Please.
我就该开枪打死你 克丽丝
I should fucking shoot you, Krys.
-把刀给她 -把刀给我
- Give her the knife. - Give me the knife.
我可以的 我可以的
I could do this. I could do this!
上帝保佑
God bless.
你来了
There you are.
-完成了 -看到了吗
- It's done. - There, you see?
我告诉过你你能做到的
I told you you could do it.
是啊
Yeah.
比我想象的容易
Easier than I thought.
干得好 爱丽丝
Well done, Alice.
关于昨天的暗♥杀♥
The story surrounding yesterday's assassination
美国参议员约翰·凯尔事件仍有后续
of the US Senator John Kyle continues to unfold.
据信与此案有关的多具尸体
Further bodies believed to be connected to the case
在伦敦银行区的一座教堂里被发现
have been found in a church in the bank area of London.
早期猜测表明美国政♥府♥
Early speculation suggests that the US Government
不知何故参与了针对凯尔的阴谋
was somehow involved in the plot against Kyle.
到目前为止
As of yet,
美国大使♥馆♥还未发表任何评论
there has been no comment from the American Embassy.
洛杉矶
洛杉矶
洛杉矶
总会有人需要我们的帮助
There's always gonna be people who need our help.
那些怀着躁动
People who have the itch,
需要有人给他们指明道路的人
who just need to be shown the path.
他们需要一个能倾听 能帮助的人
They need someone who can listen, who can help.
我不能永远这样下去
I can't go on forever,
但对于我的女孩们
but for my girls...
这只是开始
this is just the beginning.
有人吗
Hello?
你好
Hello?
这是个美好的夜晚
Lovely night for it.
是啊 我想是的
Yeah. I suppose it is.
你迷路了吗
You lost your way?
差不多吧
Something like that.
在楼下
It's one flight down.
知道了 谢谢
I see. Thanks.
别看起来那么紧张
Don't look so nervous.
这里很不错的
You're in good hands.
-你好 -你好
- Hey. - Hi.
我不确定我是不是来对地方了
I'm not sure if I'm in the right place.
有人让我说 双子座
I was told to say "Gemini."
地方没错 而且是第一个到的
Definitely in the right place, and the first to arrive.
欢迎来到匿名杀手集♥会♥
Welcome to Killers Anonymous.