and the fact that she lives next door,
避开她太困难
you find it very hard to avoid her.
我懂了
I get it.
你知道的 我跟我老婆就是这种情况
You know, I had exactly the same thing with my wife.
真的 你得相信我 我有过这种时候
Really, you've gotta trust me. I've been there.
用枪指着我老婆的脸
As I pointed that gun at my wife's face,
我说 海瑟 有什么遗言吗
I said, "Any last words, Heather?"
3小时以后 我给了她一枪
And three hours later, I shot her.
等等 真的假的
Wait. Really?
假的
No.
不不 维奥莱特 亲爱的
No, Violet, love.
那是笑话呀 懂了不
It was a joke. You get it?
遗言 3个小时 太长
"Last words." "Three hours." Talks a lot.
我不觉得这好笑 并且我也没心情笑
I don't find this funny and I'm not in the mood for laughing.
我觉得想哭
I feel like crying.
你知道吗 我现在不能把情绪混合起来
Do you know what? I can't do mixed emotions right now.
对 不 我知道 可以了吗
Yeah. No, I know. All right?
我知道 亲爱的 实在抱歉
I know, darling. I'm so sorry.
维奥莱特 你必须做长远的打算
Violet, you have to think about the long-term consequences.
自己的命运得自己掌控
You have to be in control of your destiny.
要无所畏惧
Be fearless.
你知道你得干什么
You know what you need to do.
知道了
I hear you.
我知道我得干什么
I know what I have to do.
抱歉
Sorry.
我下周会参会的 我发誓
I will repent next week, I swear.
噢 维奥莱特
Oh, Violet.
维奥莱特
Violet.
-你到位了吗 -是的 先生
- Are you in position? - Yes, sir.
很好 这次千万别让他跑了
Good. Don't let him get away this time.
等我信♥号♥♥ 然后
Wait for my signal, then...
你知道你该干什么的
Well, you know what you need to do.
这就是我们手♥机♥没信♥号♥♥的原因
That's why none of our phones are working?
你有很多屏蔽信♥号♥♥的东西吧
Ain't you lot got stuff that does that?
-我们什么都有 -对
- We have everything. - Right.
所以你把整个城市都弄瘫痪了
So you're jamming the whole city, then?
-可能吧 -为什么
- Probably. - Why?
控制剧情走向 直到他们找到我
Control the story until they find me.
成了 新闻出来了
All done. It was in the news.
终于结束了
Not anymore.
要是已经上新闻了 就说明没事了
If it's already out there at this point, it don't actually matter.
为啥我们还在这儿
Why are we still here?
不好意思你说啥
I'm sorry?
我说 我们为啥还在这儿
I said, why are we still here?
你知道吗 马库斯是对的
Do you know, Markus is right.
有人会来找你们
Someone's gonna come looking for you.
-可能吧 -肯定的
- Probably. - Definitely.
你怕了
And that scares you?
对 对 我怕
Yeah. Yeah, it scares me.
你♥他♥妈♥也应该害怕
It should fucking well scare you too.
你才是他们要杀的那个
You're the one they're trying to kill.
并且等他们再来杀你时
And I'm sure as fuck I'm not standing next to you
我他妈肯定不会站你边上
when they try again.
我祖父总说
My grandfather always used to say
一个全是中情局杀手的屋子是最安全的
that a room full of CIA assassins is the safest place to be.
乔 没人在意你祖父说啥
Jo, no one gives a fuck about your granddad.
呃 卡尔文还在这儿呢
Uh, Calvin sits there.
你为什么在这儿
Why are you here?
你怎么知道的
How did you know?
-就是这个见面会么 -对
- That there was a meeting? - Yeah.
你什么想法
How do you think?
-我不知道 -因为他也是中情局的
- I don't know. - Because he is CIA too.
老天
Jesus.
我想谈谈她
I wanna talk about her.
不不不 让她滚一边去
No. No. No. Fuck her.
因为我们正在讨论的是这个王八蛋
'Cause right now we're talking about this son of a bitch.
加利福尼亚州他妈的约翰·凯尔参议员
Senator John fucking Kyle of California, who, by the way,
顺便一提 他极有可能成为他妈的
is the guy most likely to become president
美♥利♥坚♥合众国他妈的总统
of the United fucking States of America.
而他恰好是他妈的中情局成员
And he just so happens to be CI fucking A.
我他妈早就知道了 克丽丝托
I fucking got that, Krystal.
-真的 我他妈真的知道了 -是吗
- Trust me, I fucking got that. - Did you?
但我们现在讨论的是她
But we're talking about her
并且必须继续说她
and we're gonna talk about her.
要么 我就要去拉他妈的屎了
Or I'm gonna lose my fucking shit.
我觉得我没必要再待在这了
It's almost like I don't need to be here.
你♥他♥妈♥闭嘴 烂人
Shut the fuck up, bullshitter.
现在
Now...
我们之前说到了你
we were gonna talk about you.
我们现在继续话题
And we're gonna talk about you.
就他妈 现在
And that'll be... fucking now.
好吧 我叫爱丽丝
Well, my name's Alice...
我一直坐在这听你们所有人说话
and I have been sitting here listening to all of you.
真的 我一直在听 并且
Really, I have. And...
我坐在这 跟你们所有人一样想知道
I'm sitting here wondering the same thing all of you are wondering,
我来这儿干什么来了
which is, "What am I doing here?"
因为我不想做杀手
Because I don't want to be a killer.
爱丽丝 你能告诉我们是谁告诉你的吗
Alice, can you tell us who told you about KA?
对 我也想知道
Yeah, that's what I wanna know, too.
我收到了一条信息
I got a text.
好 谁发的
Okay. From who?
我不知道 发信♥号♥♥码屏蔽显示了
I don't know. It was blocked.
乔 不是你发的吗
Jo, don't you send them out?
不完全是
Not exclusively.
什么意思
What does that mean?
意思就是 不完全是
It means not exclusively.
那这到底怎么运作的
But how does it work?
为什么 为什么是我们
Why? Why? Why us?
我只想强调一句
I would just like to point out
你们都来这里一年多了
that you have all been coming here for over a year
这是你们第一次有人提出这个问题
and this is the first time any one of you has asked this question.
因为你们全都符合特征
Because you all fit the type.
什么特征
What type?
性格特征
Your personality profile.
为什么她也入选了
Why would she get flagged?
为什么有人觉得你该来这里
Why does someone think you should be here?
因为我杀了人
'Cause I've killed people.
废话 不明摆着的吗
Duh. Obviously.
你先别插嘴
Shut up a minute.
记着我们之前在屋顶说的话
Remember what we spoke about on the roof.
我母亲过世六个月之后 我父亲开始
Six months after my mom died, my dad started...
那时我才13岁
I was 13.
他 他很厌恶我
He just... He just resented me.
不 他恨我
No, no. He... He hated me,
直到现在我还常常想起
'cause most days I can still feel the pressure
他的靴子踩在我头顶的重压
from his boot on my head.
他曾经让我吃掉撒在地上的饭
He used to make me eat my dinner off of the floor.
最可怕的是 他晚上把我单独关起来
Those nights were always the worst when he would get me alone,
因为那样夜晚变得更漫长了
'cause they just lasted a lot longer.
真的很对不起
I'm so sorry.
我甚至没法保护我妹妹不受他的伤害
I couldn't even protect my sister from him.
有一次周末我去参加学校组织的郊游
I went on a school field trip one weekend,
虽然我们上的是同一所学校
and even though we went to the same school,
我年纪比她大 所以她们班比我们晚
I was older, so her class had to stay behind.
整整两个夜晚 我远离了
And I-I had two full nights away from this...
他这个恶魔
this monster.
我回来后
When I got back, I...
我发现她变得不一样了 我
I knew she was different, and I...
我知道
I knew,
我在脑海里一直对自己说
and all I could think to myself was,
爱丽丝 你怎么能留她一个人在这里