Come here.
好了 好了 好了
Okay, okay, okay, okay...
我们的摩根可一点都不会想
The last thing... Okay? The last thing our Morgan here wants to do
惹到任何人 对吧
is upset anyone, right?
我的意思是 你是个聪明的姑娘
I mean, you're a smart girl.
你知道没有人会相信这么个鬼扯故事
You know that no one would believe such a crazy story.
听着 我们不会信任一个小孩
Look, we are not trusting a kid.
她肯定会说出去
She's gonna speak.
或许刚开始她不会说 乔
Maybe not at first, Jo,
但总有一天 她会告诉一个朋友
but one day, she's gonna talk to a friend
或是去忏悔 把这些都说出来
or she's gonna go to confession and she will speak.
我不会的 我发誓
I won't. I swear.
你♥他♥妈♥的肯定会说出去好吗
You'll fucking speak, all right.
闭上你的贱嘴
You shut your little bitch mouth.
马库斯 哥们 她只是个孩子
Markus, she's just a kid, man.
我知道她只是个孩子
I know she's just a kid,
但这个小贱♥人♥会把我们所有人都拖下水的
but that little bitch is gonna bring all of us down.
而我还挺喜欢我的生活的 我还有事呢
And I kinda like my life. I got shit to do.
杀她不是解决办法 像乔安娜说的那样
Killing her is not the solution. Like Joanna said,
这个事情很荒唐 没有人会相信她的
the situation is so ridiculous, nobody will ever believe her.
全都闭嘴
All be quiet!
天哪
Jesus Christ!
摩根 别跑 妈的
Morgan, stop it. Shit.
别再往前走了 退后
Don't come any closer. Stay back!
乔 把该死的枪给我
Jo, give me the fucking gun.
冷静
Calm down.
妈的
Shit!
他妈的 抱歉 不是故意的
Fuck. Sorry, it was an accident.
克丽丝托
Krystal!
不 妈的
No. Fuck.
走开
Move!
所有人都他妈的走开
Everyone fucking move!
回里面去
Get back inside.
克丽丝托 我得看看乔怎么样了
Krystal, I need to take a look at Jo.
不 我说了 回里面去 立刻回去
No. I said get back inside. NOW!
我得看看她 我得看看乔
I need to look at her. I need to look at Jo.
-卡尔文 闭嘴 进去 -我得过去
- Calvin, shut up. Get inside. - I need to get over there.
不 你♥他♥妈♥的快走
No! Fucking move.
不 我得过去
No, I need to get over there.
走
Move!
那么事态有变了
Well, that changes things.
你不觉得吗
Don't you agree?
你不觉得吗
Don't you agree?
爱丽丝
Alice.
爱丽丝 你在干什么 亲爱的
Alice, what are you doing, love?
别他妈碰她们
Hey. Fucking leave 'em.
想想
Think about it.
我在做必须做的事
I'm doing what has to be done.
你觉得她目睹此事以后还能保持沉默吗
You think she's gonna keep quiet after what she just saw?
而我们都要被她拖下水吗
And then we're all supposed to go down for it?
不 我还有家人
No. I've got a family.
我不想因为别人的过失而失去他们
And I'm not losing them because of somebody else's actions.
她说得对
She's right.
爱丽丝 让我来 你不合适
Alice, let me do it. You're not made for it.
我遇到过一些乱套的状况
I've been in some fucked-up situations...
好的 好的 你知道吗
Okay. Okay, do you know what?
去他妈的 让我们开心开心吧
Fuck it. Let's make it interesting.
让我们看看谁想动手
Let's see who wants to do it.
马库斯 你想试试吗
Markus, you wanna have a go?
好的 我他妈的很乐意
Yeah, I'm fucking happy to do it.
当然 把他妈的枪放下吧
Sure. Put the fucking gun down.
本尼 小子 你♥他♥妈♥的怎么不试试
Benny boy, why don't you have a fucking go?
我告诉过你 我不想杀一个孩子
I told you, I'm not having any part of killing a kid.
知道了
Noted.
卡尔文你呢
Calvin?
知道了
"Noted"?
不 绝对不 我不会杀一个孩子的
No, absolutely not. I'm not killing a child.
看在他妈上帝的份上 卡尔文
For fuck's sake, Calvin,
她还只是个他妈的孩子
she's barely a fucking child.
她才几岁 14岁吗
She's what, 14?
你多大了
Hey, how old are you?
爱丽丝 到底什么问题 亲爱的
Alice, Alice, what's the crack here, love?
你放摩根走吧 我们好好谈谈
How about you let Morgan go, we have a bit of a chat,
做些理性的决定
make some rational decisions?
你♥他♥妈♥为什么不闭嘴让她干完算了
Why don't you just fucking shut up and let her finish?
你还好吧
You okay?
我们回去谈正事吧
Let's get back to business.
你在干什么 亲爱的 这不是你
What are you doing, love? This isn't you.
你不知道我是谁 利安
You've got no idea who I am, Leo.
你♥他♥妈♥的是谁
Who the fuck are you?
她
She...
是新老板
is the new boss.
不是吧
Fuck off.
乔安娜
Joanna?
乔 什么鬼
Jo, what the fuck?
克丽丝托 我知道你会理解的
Krystal, I knew that you would understand.
他妈的白♥痴♥
Fucking dickhead.
乔安娜 我想知道
Joanna, I demand to know...
操
Fuck!
空包弹 当然了
Blanks. Of course.
抱歉如此戏剧化
Sorry about the dramatics.
你在等谁吗 乔安娜
You expecting somebody, Joanna?
天哪 他们找到我了
Christ, they found me.
谁来保护我 我可以付钱
Somebody protect me. I can pay.
钱是万能的 对吧
Everything's for sale, right?
天哪 约翰 冷静点 没人感兴趣
Oh, God. Hold your breath, John. No one's interested.
可能是警♥察♥挨家排查呢 我会去处理的
It's probably cops doing door-to-door. I'll go and take care of it.
等我回来 我会解释一切的
And then when I'm back, everything will be explained.
一切
Everything.
是时候了
It's time.
别伤到女孩们
Don't hurt the girls.
好了 他们走了
Okay. They have gone.
好了 各位
All right, everybody.
第一个问题
First question.
为什么不干脆杀了我
Why not just kill me?
这就是这一切的意义所在 对吧 我
That's what all of this is about, right? Me?
那是我的错
That was my fault.
啊 射不中
Ah, can't get the shot.
洁德本该射中你的 而不是射偏
Jade was supposed to shoot you and not miss.
什么玩意儿
Excuse me?
但她失手了
But she messed up.
所以我掸了掸老德拉古诺夫上的灰尘
So I blew the dust off the old Dragunov
自己动手
and stepped in myself.
对不起 约翰 不是私人恩怨
Sorry, John. Nothing personal.
没爆到头
Oh. Missed the head.
那么公♥司♥想除掉我 那为什么
So, what, the company wanted rid of me? Why not just finish me off
不在我走进这扇门都时候就干掉我呢
the moment I walked through those fucking doors?
为什么要搞这乱七八糟的
Why all this bullshit?
因为不是每件事都与你有关 约翰
Because not everything is about you, John.
你说德拉古诺夫
You said Dragunov.
那是一把俄♥国♥枪
That's a Russian gun.
不错啊 本
Well-spotted, Ben.
正如我们出色的参议员早些时候说的一样
Well, as our wonderful senator said earlier,
什么来着
what was it?
钱是万能的
"Everything is for sale
只要给的够多
if the price is high enough, eh?"
所以 公♥司♥已经更换了新的管理层
So, yes, the company is under new management
他们只是想看看我们中
and they just wanted to see which of our
哪些成员有资格
members have what it takes
加入新的管理层
to join the new administration.
好比一个压力测试