你以为是谁举♥行♥的这些会议
Who do you think runs these meetings?
所以是中情局在主持匿名杀手集♥会♥
So CIA runs KA?
约翰
John.
你以为是谁主导了这些
Who did you think ran this?
乔
Jo.
同一群人
Same thing.
你是中情局的人
You're CIA.
谢谢你全家 约翰
Thanks a lot, John.
我想知道的是为什么你今晚要召集♥会♥议
What I wanna know is why you even called this meeting tonight.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我是不是没和你们说过
Did I not fucking tell you?
我是不是没和你们说过
Did I not fucking tell you?
马库斯 你♥他♥妈♥闭嘴吧
Markus, why don't you shut the fuck up?
滚开
Fuck off.
噢 太他妈棒了
Oh, fucking brilliant.
好了 大家都冷静点 我们找点光源
Okay. Okay. Everyone calm down. Let's get some light.
来 男孩女孩们 大家都过来
Come on, boys and girls. Gather round.
大家得听乔的话
Everybody must listen to Jo.
我是否为中情局工作
Do I work for the CIA?
对 我确实是
Yes, I do.
你们也是
And so do all of you.
不好意思 能解释下不
Sorry. How's that?
284天前 谢尔盖·罗克梅诺夫
284 days ago, Sergei Rokmenonov
穿过红场前往他的工作单位
was skipping across Red Square on his way to work.
红场 位于俄♥罗♥斯♥首都莫斯科的著名广场
司法部
The Ministry of Justice.
那天早晨却未见他到岗
Never made it to work that morning.
因为在距司法大楼还有600米时
because 650 yards from the Ministry building,
他中枪了 一命呜呼
he was shot and killed.
知道我为什么会知道是600米吗
You know how I know it was 650 yards?
因为那是SV-9狙击步♥枪♥的最佳射程
Because that's the optimum range for an SV-9 sniper rifle.
是这样吧 本
Isn't that right, Ben?
看 我不是徒有其表
See, I'm not just a pretty face.
2天以后
And then two days later,
某银行账户收到一笔钱
a secure payment was made to a bank account.
只有两个人
And the only two people
知道具体金额
who know the exact amount of that payment
一个是账户持有人
are the owner of the bank account
另一个是被授权转账的人
and the person that authorized the transfer.
那 本
So, Ben,
要是我说罗克梅诺夫死在莫斯科两天后
if I were to say that £150,000 turned up in your bank account
你账户上多了15万英镑
two days after Rokmenonov was killed in Moscow...
你会说这只是因为我猜得很准
would you say that was just a fantastic guess
还是 我其实知道点啥
or would I know something?
可 可转账的不是中情局
Well, that wasn't the CIA.
啊 本
Ah, Ben.
真不是 是史蒂文·西姆斯s
It wasn't. It was Steven Sims...
是 阿利斯泰控股集团的史蒂文·西姆斯s
Yes, Steven Sims from the Alistair Holdings Group,
没错
yes.
可你觉得西姆斯先生和AHG集团为谁工作
But who do you think Mr. Sims and AHG work for?
上帝啊 可爱的人总是那么实诚
God, the cute ones are always so thick,
对吗 卡尔文
aren't they, Calvin?
两年前
And two years ago,
一位病人被送往皇家大桥医院
a patient was rushed to the Royal Bridge,
抱怨胸痛和视力模糊
complaining of chest pains and blurry vision.
你是当晚唯一的值班医生
And you were the only resident on call that night,
所以自然是你发现了病人的主动脉肿胀
so of course you found the swollen aorta,
可你什么也没做
but you didn't do anything about it.
你就在那等着 看着
You just waited and watched,
我们早就知道你会如此
as we knew you would.
那真是
And it was...
干得漂亮
beautiful.
8小时以后 病人死了
And eight hours later, the patient was dead.
其实他刚好是亚美尼亚礼的负责人
Now he happened to be the head of the Armenian Rite
一直威胁说要揭露某些代理合同
who was threatening to expose certain agency contracts
以换取司法部的豁免权
in exchange for immunity from the Ministry of Justice,
所以 你真的帮了我们大忙 卡尔文
so you really helped us out on that one, Calvin.
11个月后 米歇尔 又名黄明死于癌症
And then, 11 months ago, Michelle Huang Ming died of cancer...
在被投毒之后
after having been poisoned,
但在那之前 她有意出♥售♥绝密信息
but before she was able to sell certain classified information
给中国国♥家♥安♥全♥部
to the Ministry of State Security in China.
明是个双料间谍
Ming was a double agent.
利安德罗 我知道这会令你很伤心
Leandro, I know this broke your heart...
但是你确实帮我们了结了这事
but you helped us clean house.
得了20万英镑 挺赚的
And £200,000. Not bad.
再后来在上周 我们的可爱的马库斯
And then, only last week, our own Marky Marky Markus over here,
他对哈罗德·莫拉诺警官一枪正中眼球
he put a bullet in the eyeball of Officer Harold Morano,
那人正在陪妻子度假
who was here holidaying with his wife.
莫拉诺警官当时正要去一场审判中做证人
Officer Morano was about to give a deposition at a trial
这会导致新的麦德林·卡特尔
that would eventually have linked the new Medellin Cartel
将与某些高♥官♥有所关联
to certain agency operatives.
对 你还以为是你兄弟干的
Yeah, you thought the hit came from your brother.
他以为是泰森·穆尔伯里
He thought it came from Tyson Mulbury.
而穆尔伯里以为是
And Mulbury thought it came from...
懂了吧
You get the idea.
18000英镑
£18,000.
很高兴你们这些街边混混这么便宜
Love how cheap you street boys are.
草泥马
Fuck you.
回敬你
Fuck you, too.
那克丽丝托那事儿呢
What about Krystal?
唔 克丽丝托
Mmm? Krystal?
我觉得就不用告诉克丽丝托她给谁干活了
I don't have to tell Krystal who Krystal works for,
因为克丽丝托一直都知道她在给谁干活
because Krystal has known all along who Krystal works for.
就像我一样一直知道 多亏这些分享会
Just as I have known all along, thanks to these meetings.
我才知道了如何让你们每个人
How to get each and every one of you
都准确无误的按我们的需求完成工作
to do exactly what needed to be done.
所有人
Everyone, that is...
除了你
except you.
这是我们最大规模的行动
This was the biggest operation
我们计划了8个月
that we'd planned for eight months.
我们练习了 彩排了 但还是出了错
We'd practiced, we'd rehearsed, and still something went wrong.
有人给了你时间和地址
Someone gave you a where and a when
然后让你到这说出暗号♥双鱼座
and told you to say the word "Pisces."
然后 你来了
And so, here you are,
你是唯一一个我没见过的
and you're the only one I haven't met.
所以 你可以想象
So, as you can imagine,
我有多么想听你的故事
I'm really looking forward to hearing your story.
老天
Christ.
嗨 V 别挂断
Hello, V. Stop cutting me off.
我开始有点明白了
I'm starting to get a picture here.
那女孩儿
Has this girl...
那女孩做了让你生气的事吗
Has this girl done anything to upset you
还是 你是因为别的什么原因不喜欢她
or have you just taken a disliking to her for another reason?
有没有什么合理的理由
Is there a logical explanation
能解释你这么想伤害她的原因吗
as to why you want to cause her pain?
是的 确实有理由
Yes, there's a reason.
我刚说的跟她有关的事儿你一直没听吗
Did you not just hear anything I just said about her?
她故意这么干 故意让我感觉不安全
She's doing it on purpose to make me feel insecure.
嗯
Yeah.
对 我们知道
Yeah, we know what's...
我们都知道发生了什么 对不
we know what's going on here, don't we?
你不一样
You're different.
你感到孤独
You feel alone.
你周围的人都不明白
Everyone else around you doesn't understand
你是如何到达今天的位置的
how you find yourself in this position.
你觉得身处危险
You feel in danger.
受威胁指数很高
The threat levels are high.
你让自己处于战斗状态来自卫
You're in fight mode to protect yourself.
你觉得 如果这女孩消失
And you feel if this girl wasn't around,
你会觉得更自在
that you would feel better about yourself
事实是 她住隔壁