洛杉矶
这会儿打过来 最好是有紧急情况
This better be an emergency.
是啊 我当然要去的
Yeah, of course I'm still coming.
我还在分享会 这不明摆着的吗
I'm still in group, obviously.
否则还用打电♥话♥吗
Which is why I'm on the other end of the phone talking to you.
在分享会
At group.
我现在先挂了
I'm hanging up now.
好吧 今晚就先到这吧 各位
Okay. Let's call it a night there, team.
大家都很努力 真的 真的很棒
Great work, everyone, really. Really terrific.
露西 你还记得我们之前谈过的
And Lucy, remember what we said
关于盯梢的要点吧
about the stalking, yeah?
我现在要去伦敦几天
Now, I'm away for a few days now in London,
记住 下周是我最后一次出席会议
but remember, next week is my final meeting,
所以大家一定要赶到这儿
so be sure to get yourselves down here
因为我说不定会带些蛋糕哦 好吗
'cause I might even bring some cake, yeah?
好样的 干得好
Great. Great work.
今天人们涌入伦敦市中心
Crowds gathered in central London today
伦敦
伦敦
伦敦
只为一睹美国著名参议员约翰·凯尔
to get a glimpse of the popular US senator John Kyle,
他将十分有望成为下一任的
who is heavily tipped to become the next
美♥利♥坚♥合众国总统
President of the United States of America.
在一份声明中
In a statement issued by...
老天
Jesus.
发生什么了
What happened?
你吓了我一跳
You scared me.
-那不是我的错 -什么不是你的错
- It wasn't my fault. - What wasn't?
发生的事
What happened.
发生的什么事
Which was?
听着 我知道你的脾气
Look, I know how you can get,
我只是提前告诉你一声
and I'm just telling you up front.
你知道我的脾气吗
Oh, you know how I get?
再来两杯
Two more, please.
我只想说 那不是我的错
It wasn't my fault, is all I'm saying.
我已经为你工作了一段时间了 先生
Look, I've been working for you for a while, mister,
而且
and...
-我只想让你知道我尽力了 -我知道
- I just want you to know that I tried. - I know.
我真的 真的 真的尽力了
I really, really, really tried.
到底发生了什么
What happened?
-洁德 -什么
- Jade. - What?
为什么参议员还在电视上
Why is the senator on TV?
你有没有那种一天什么都不顺的日子
You ever have one of those days?
我现在就过着呢
I'm having one right now.
是时机错过了吗
Was the schedule wrong?
不 不 时机刚刚好
No, no. The schedule's perfect.
那到底发生了什么呢
Then what happened?
实际上这事有点搞笑
It's actually kind of a funny story.
我告诉你之后你会笑的
You'll laugh when I tell you.
那就说来听听
Then tell me.
你听说过日不落酒吧吗
You ever heard of Sunset Boingo?
-没有 -我以前在那边上夜班
-No. - I used to moonlight there.
我一开始是去当酒保
I started off as a bartender.
老板是我朋友 是个好人 挺可靠的
A friend of mine, good guy, solid man,
他让我在他的沙发上过夜
he let me sleep on his couch
我一直在他那儿白吃白喝
and I was doing the whole freeloader thing,
因为我女朋友和我分手了
'cause my girlfriend, she broke up with me.
我忘了为什么分的手
I forget why.
好像是因为我不听她倾诉之类的
Something about, like, "You're not listening," or something...
洁德
Jade.
-我当时很着急 -告诉我发生了什么
- I was in a rush. - Tell me what happened.
我正在解释给你听呢
I'm trying to tell you.
总之当时很缺性生活 我正在调酒时
So anyway, I was in a rut and I'm doing the bartender thing
他们问我想不想当保安
and then they asked me if I wanted to be a bouncer.
我一开始听到的时候就想 保安吗
And at first, I was like, "Bouncer?"
我以为是要把我降职之类的
I thought that was like a demotion or something
结果我发现保安一个周末能赚五千美元
until I found out that bouncers make $5,000,
有时候能赚六千美元
sometimes $6,000 in a weekend.
我就说 哟 算我一个 当保安咯
And I was like, "Yo, sign me up. Bouncer."
大概也是那个时候 我也
Around this time, I'm also...
我也开始跟这个女服务员上♥床♥
I started fucking this waitress.
我出外场的第一个晚上
My first night out,
我和另一个男的叫迈尔斯的搭班
I'm with this other dude Myles,
迈尔斯是个大块头 相当大
and-and Myles was this big guy, huge.
他仰卧推举的重量可能是我体重的五倍
He could bench-press, like, five of me.
然后我们聊天的时候才发现
As we started talking, it became pretty clear
我在睡的那个女服务员
that the waitress that I was fucking
跟他在睡的那个女服务员是同一个
was the same waitress he was fucking.
而且他对我拿此开玩笑大动肝火 所以
And he was definitely pretty serious about that, so, um...
很快就不好笑了 打架也很快就结束了
the joking didn't last very long and neither did the fight.
所以你在这个叫日不落的酒吧
So you got your ass kicked by a bouncer
被一个保安揍了一顿
at a club called Sunset Boingo.
-也许吧 -我为什么要关心这个
- Maybe. - And why should I care?
因为迈尔斯不在日不落工作了
Because Myles doesn't work for Sunset Boingo anymore.
实际上 迈尔斯甚至不在美国工作了
In fact, Myles doesn't even work in the States anymore.
W酒店 伦敦莱切斯特广场著名豪华酒店
他在W酒店
W.
是啊
Yeah.
那他现在在W酒店工作
Yeah, he's now working at W.
就在伦敦这儿
Here in London.
是啊
Yeah.
他今天也在那儿吗
And he was there today?
-是啊 -然后他认出了你
- Oh, yeah. - And he recognized you.
说实话
Actually...
一开始没有
not at first.
你什么意思 一开始没有
What do you mean, not at first?
我是说 我在排队等着 我正要进去
Well, I mean, I was waiting in line and I was about to get in
然后我看到了日不落的迈尔斯 我就想
and then I see Myles from Sunset Boingo and I was like, "Yo!"
所以你去跟他搭话了
So you said something.
我 我可没想到
I mean, I didn't think
这么多年以后他还怀恨在心
that he would hold a grudge after all these years.
所以他把你赶了出去
And he kicked you out.
你知道最操蛋的部分是什么吗
You know what the really shitty part is?
我明明主动向他表达了善意以示友好
I made a good-faith gesture, a show of friendship.
-过去的事就让它过去 -你等一下
- Bygones being bygones. - Hold on. Hold on.
所以三年前 你睡了一个保安的女朋友
Three years ago, you pissed off a bouncer
把他惹毛了
by sleeping with his girlfriend.
今晚 你刚好碰到了那个保安
Tonight, you ran into that same bouncer
而且他一开始没认出你
who didn't recognize you at first,
但然后你上前做了个友好的表态
but then you made a show of friendship,
在这之后他把你赶出了那个地方
after which he kicked you out of the place
你本该在那里实施暗♥杀♥行动的
you were supposed to set up the shot.
今晚我不能再问你任何问题了 洁德
I can't ask you any more questions tonight, Jade.
不仅是因为时间很紧张
Not just because the clock is ticking,
更因为我不喜欢出外勤
but I hate being in the field
而且我也不喜欢问问题
and I hate asking questions,
因为这意味着我没有答案
'cause it means I don't have the answers,
当我没有答案的时候
and when I don't have the answers,
通常意味着我得
it usually means I'm gonna be away
从我那舒适的扶手椅上离开更久
from the comfort of my armchair even longer.
所以恕我直言 我也理解你作为女士
So with all due respect, and I appreciate you being a lady,
以上是不是就是他妈的全部啊
does that just about summarize every fucking thing that happened?
这是个很短的总结 不过是的
It's the really short version, but yeah.
我还在等你说到错不在你的部分呢
I'm waiting for you to get to the part where it isn't your fault.
今晚的任务关系重大 洁德
There's a lot riding on this tonight, Jade.
我知道
I know.
关系着很多利益集团和既得利益 你
A lot of interested parties. Many vested interests. You...
你明白我的意思吗
You understand what I'm saying?
我知道
I know.
你恼火了
You're upset.
不 我没有恼火
No, I'm not upset.
不 比我重要得多的人才会恼火
No. People much more important than me get to be upset.
给这位女士再续一杯