Another one for the lady.
要不 她喝什么我就点什么
You know, I'll have whatever she's having.
滚一边去
Fuck off.
好吧 祝你今晚愉快
Okay. Have a great night.
我感觉 你没有他们说的那么坏
You know, you're not as bad as they say.
给你些免费的建议吧
Take some free advice.
把嘴唇处理一下 睡一觉就好了
Clean up that lip. Sleep it off.
但不要在这里闲逛了
But don't hang around here.
那只会让情况变得更糟
It'll only make things worse.
好吧
Okay.
再见 洁德
Bye, Jade.
你喜欢我对这个地方的装♥修♥吗
Do you like what I did with the place?
-挺时髦的 -谢谢
- That's very chic. - Thank you.
不客气
No worries.
这杯给你
Here you go.
这杯给我
One for me.
真的假的
Really...
-干杯 -干杯
- Cheers. - Cheers.
不如你为我唱唱情歌♥吧
Why don't you serenade me?
我正有此打算
I intend to.
你真漂亮
You're so pretty.
我去去就回
I'll be right back.
不要去太久哦
Don't take too long.
我们对杀戮无能为力
We were powerless over killing.
我们的生活变得难以为继
Our lives had become unmanageable.
我们开始相信比我们自身更强大的力量
We came to believe that a power greater than ourselves
可以使我们恢复理智
could restore us to sanity.
我们决定
We made a decision
让匿名杀手集♥会♥抚慰我们的心灵
to give our will over to the care of Killers Anonymous.
我们探究并勇敢地列举自己最深处的思想
We made a searching and fearless inventory of ourselves,
向自己和他人承认
admitted to ourselves and to other human beings
我们所作恶行的本质
the exact nature of our wrongs.
Dusty Springfield - I Only Want to Be with You
♪ 我不知道是什么让我如此爱你 ♪
♪ I don't know what it is That makes me love you so ♪
♪ 我只知道我不想让你走 ♪
♪ I only know I never wanna let you go ♪
♪ 因为你激起了涟漪 你不明白吗 ♪
♪ 'Cause you started something, oh, can't you see? ♪
♪ 自从我们相见 你就扣紧我的心弦 ♪
♪ Ever since we met You've had a hold on me ♪
♪ 这真是美妙的巧合 ♪
♪ It happened to be true ♪
♪ 我只想和你在一起 ♪
♪ I only want to be with you ♪
那是你女朋友吗
Is that your girlfriend?
不 那是我工作上的事 宝贝
No, it's my work, honey.
不用解释 没关系 我明白的
Oh, no, it's okay. I get it.
在我这一行 不能留下任何马脚
In my line of work, I can't leave loose ends.
-我得走了 -我明白的
- I gotta go. - I get it.
-不 我说真的 -不 留下来吧
- No, seriously. - No, stay!
你♥他♥妈♥干嘛
What the fuck!
你知道吗
You know,
你真的应该听你上线的话的
you really should have listened to your handler.
你说什么
What'd you say?
你没听错
You heard me.
你早就该回家的
You really should have gone home.
匿名杀手
匿名杀手
看起来不错
That looks good.
他早就告诉过你
He told you...
待在外面不会有好事的
nothing good was going to happen to you then.
你被宽赦了
You were pardoned,
但你♥他♥妈♥蠢到看不出来
but you were too fucking stupid to see it.
你在这搞了一出烂摊子 洁德
You made a real fucking mess here, Jade.
你不尊重这份工作
You didn't respect the job.
因为如果你尊重这份工作的话
'Cause if you had,
你就会知道这不仅仅是一份工作
you'd have known it's not just a job,
那样的话你永远不会接受这份工作
and you never would have accepted.
现场发生了一起针对美国参议员
An assassination attempt has taken place
约翰·凯尔的暗♥杀♥未遂事件
on the American senator John Kyle.
他的伤情目前尚不明确
The severity of his injuries are currently unknown.
是啊 他在今早醒来之前就死了
Yeah. I mean, he was dead before he even woke up today,
而且这其中永远都不会有你的功劳
and it was never gonna be because of you,
因为这不仅仅是一份工作
because it is not just a job.
这是一门艺术
It is an art.
你好 是的 警♥察♥
Hello, yes. Police.
有人吗
Hello?
需要帮忙吗
May I help you?
不用了
No. Uh...
也许我还是需要的
Well, maybe. Um...
有人让我说 双鱼座
I was told to say "Pisces."
请吧
Please.
你们好 小伙子们
Hello, boys.
进来吧 他们不咬人
Come on in. They don't bite.
是的 卡尔文 如果你能为那位女士
Oh, yes, Calvin, if you would get a chair for the lady,
端把椅子的话 就太好了
that would be lovely.
请吧
Please.
进来吧 别拘束
Just come in. Just make yourself at home.
还是第一次吗
First time, then?
是
Oh, yeah.
我叫乔
Well, I'm Jo.
我是利安德罗
Leandro.
我是卡尔文
Uh, I'm Calvin.
你是
And you are?
我是
I'm...
没关系 过来坐下 不着急
Oh, it's all right. Just come and sit down. No rush.
等其他几个人到了 我们就开始
We're just waiting for a few others and then we'll get started.
-你好 -你好
- Hi. -Hi.
天啊
Holy shit.
你好
Hi
你好 对不起 你叫什么名字
Hi. Sorry. What's your name?
她还没说呢
She's not shared yet.
好吧 我是本 这是利安德罗
Oh, right. Well, I'm Ben and this is Leandro.
我们已经自我介绍过了
We already did that.
好吧
Right.
那么 我们只是在等
Um, so, we're just waiting on...
当然
Naturally.
他们按时来一次会死吗
Would it kill them to be on time for once?
那么 是的 无论你是谁
So, yeah, whoever you are,
很高兴你能加入我们
nice to have you with us.
-我是本 你已经说过了
- I'm Ben. -You've already said that.
好吧 是
Right. Yeah.
无论如何
Anyway...
所以 每个人都看新闻了吗
So... everyone see the news?
很难不去看
Hard not to.
外面就像《蝇王》里写得一样乱
It's like Lord of the Flies out there.
《蝇王》 英国作家威廉·戈尔丁的代表作
本 怎么像《蝇王》了
Um, how is it like Lord of the Flies, Ben?
我说 这怎么像《蝇王》了
I said, how is it like Lord of the Flies?
比如 到处都是警♥察♥
Like, police everywhere.
我知道你的意思 我只是想知道
I know that's what you meant. I was just wondering...
我不理解那种情况和孩子们在荒岛上
I don't understand how that's like an island of children
残忍♥地相互杀戮有什么相似
savagely murdering each other.
那 我想那是
Is... I thought that was...
那不是《动物庄园》吗
Was that not Animal Farm?
《动物庄园》 英国作家乔治·奥威尔的小说
你♥他♥妈♥是个白♥痴♥
You're a fucking idiot.
利安 好了 拜托
Leo, please, come on.
这些会议是一个分享的地方
These meetings are a place of sharing
说的都是乐观积极的事 有关安全的事
and of positivity, safety.
会议还没开始
The meeting ain't started yet.
好 请自便
Oh, yeah. Help yourself.
不管怎样 参议员
Anyway, the senator.
你们看到他们是怎么抓住他的吗
You guys see how they got him?
就像狙击手射击一样
Like a sniper shot.
是 那也是很漂亮的一击
Yeah. It was a nice shot, too.
本 你有什么想和我们分享的吗
Got something you want to share with us, Ben?
没有 那是很漂亮的一击
Well, no. It was a nice shot.