你被开除了 这样如何
You're fired. How about that?
那并没有改变我跌倒的事实
That doesn't change the fact that I fell
这是在你解雇我之前 对吧
before you fired me, now, does it?
小姐 你是在开玩笑吧
you gotta be kiddin' me, lady.
她现在是认真的吗
Is she serious right now?
当你们在法庭上
When you have to testify in court
为我的事故作证的时候
as a witness to my accident,
你会看到我有多认真
you will see how serious I am.
你在吗 你现在是认真的吗 上法庭吗
Are you, are you serious right now? Court?
摩根 你不觉得自己有点小题大做了么
Morgan, don't you think you're overreacting like, a little bit?
好的 很好 我拍张照片 那就好
Okay, yeah, that's fine. Take the picture, that's-that's good.
乔西 她在撒谎
She's full of it, josh.
她只是在虚张声势 让她滚蛋
And she's bluffin'. Just kick her out already.
她没有虚张声势 是吗 摩根
She's not bluffing. Are you, morgan?
你要我们离开我们的房♥子
You want us out of our house
这样你就可以这拥有一切
so you can have it all to yourself,
即使我们为你做了这么多
even after everything that we've done for you.
给你一份工作 还让你住在这里
Given you a job, let you live here.
而且你会不择手段
And you're willing to do anything
知道完成你的目标
to make that happen?
你知道 你比我最初对你
You know, you're a lot smarter
表扬的还要聪明些 朱尔斯
than I initially gave you credit for, jules.
如果你认为我们会不和你抗争到底
If you think that we're just gonna give this place up
就放弃这个地方 那么你就没有我当初
without a fight, you're a lot dumber
表扬的那么聪明了
than I gave you credit for.
那么你听好了
So listen very carefully.
以防你和乔西开始说的一样
In case you missed what josh said the first time around,
你被开除了
you are fired!
现在就从我的房♥子里面滚出去
So get the hell out of my house,
离开我们的房♥子还有我的丈夫
off of our property and away from my husband
在你真正跌倒之前
before you have a real fall.
我希望你有一个好律师
I hope you have a good lawyer.
我是说 看 我在财产法方面不是最好的
I mean, look, I'm not the best with property law,
但是我有一些朋友
but I have some friends who are.
明天我可以打个电♥话♥给你
I can make some calls for you first thing tomorrow.
你们有工人保险吗
Do you guys have workmans' comp
还是其他承包商的东西
or anything for your contractors?
我们有保险 但是...
We have an insurance policy, but...
-摩根没有 -是的
-Morgan's not on it. -Yeah.
所以我们有点麻烦 对吧
So we're screwed, right?
是稍微有点棘手
It's a really slippery slope here.
我的意思是 她说自己当时正在挂那副画 对吗
I mean, she claims she was hanging a painting, right?
严格的说 这不是她的职责范围 对吗
Technically, that's not in her job description, is it?
那么你们也可以说她在上班时间之前
So you could have an argument that she came into the house
而且是出于自己的意愿
before regular work hours and of her own volition
并且你没有要求他这么做
and was doing things not asked by you.
今晚我们该怎么办
and what are we gonna do about her tonight?
因为我讨厌她还
Because I hate the idea that she's still
潜伏在那里
lurking around down there.
我们可以打电♥话♥叫警♥察♥
we could call the cops and have her removed
让她搬走 如果你愿意的话
from the property immediately if you like.
是的 是的 我们会非常愿意
Yes. Yes, we would like very much.
好 是的 我们可以报♥警♥
Okay, yeah, I, I can call the police
看看他们现在会不会出任务
and see if they'll send a deputy over right now.
乔西 等等
Josh, wait.
我们为什么不去那里
Why don't we go down there
认真的告诉她
and show her that we're serious?
好的 好的 但是我想第一个去那里
Okay, all right, but I wanna go out there
看看我能否把她请出客房♥
first and see if I can get her out of the guesthouse.
好的
Okay.
-是吗 -好的
-Yeah? -Okay.
那个园丁怎么了
what happened with that gardener?
不知道 有一天早上我来看他
No clue, one morning I came to check on him
因为那个园丁看起来很难过
because the garden was looking sad,
他所有的东西都不见了
and all of his stuff was gone.
而且我们认为他找到了更好的工作
And we figured that he had gotten a better gig.
好吧 现在看看是
Well, considering the current circumstances
谁住在这里 你还那么确定吗
and who's staying here now, you're so sure about that?
好吧 你们呆在这里 我去看看 好吗
All right, you guys stay here. I'm gonna check, okay?
好的
Okay.
摩根
morgan?
-我不知道她去了哪里 -你...
- I wonder where she went. - you know...
我发誓我以前肯定见过她
I still swear I've seen her somewhere before.
我得看看我局里的朋友能不能
I'll have to see if my friend at the station can do
调查下她
some digging into her records,
弄清楚她的底细
figure out where I know her from.
好 谢谢你的帮助
Well, thank you for all your help.
这是我的荣幸 你们今晚好好休息一下 好吗
It's my pleasure. You guys get some rest tonight, okay?
我明天问完我的同事
I'll be in touch first thing tomorrow after I talk
我就马上告诉你们
to a few of my colleagues.
非常感谢 我们真的很感激
Thank you so much. We really appreciate it.
-晚安 -晚安
-Goodnight. -Goodnight.
晚安
Goodnight.
好吧 谢天谢地 她走了么
Well, thank goodness she left?
是的
Yeah.
这里什么都没了
nothin' here.
是的 这里也是 现在怎么办
yeah, here either. Now what?
我们肯定没注意到一些东西
We must be missing something.
我认为 一定有什么原因
I mean, there has to be a reason
她这么想要这座房♥子
that she wants this house so badly.
你确定她不是才这么打算的
are you sure she didn't just start designing
并且 就像 惦记着
and, like, get obsessed?
好吧 因为她惦记着你的丈夫
Well, just because she's obsessed with your husband
他想要你的生活
and wants your life.
不 不 是别的东西
No. No, it's, it's something else.
我认为她和这里有故事
I think she has history here.
走 走...
go, go, go, go.
-朱尔斯 你要去哪里 -那个文件夹在哪里
-Jules, where are you going? -Where's that folder?
你提到的那个留在房♥子里
The one you mentioned was left in the house?
就在楼下的书房♥
It's downstairs in the study.
我把它锁在那些抽屉里了
I locked it in one of those drawers.
等待 等待 什么文件夹
Wait, wait, what folder?
枫女士留下了一个文件夹
There was a folder left behind by ms. Maples.
只是些医疗记录和其他的东西
It just had medical records and stuff in it.
我们已经看过了
We looked through that already.
但是那时候我们找的不是这个
But that was when we were looking for something different.
好吧 那么 我们到底在找什么呢
okay, so, what is it we're looking for exactly?
这个
This.
看起来像紧急联络人吗
Looks like a, an emergency contact?
对
Yup.
嗨 我是佛罗伦萨
hi, this is florence.
我现在不能接电♥话♥...
I can't come to the phone right now...
她没有回话 但是她活着
She's not answering, but she lives
住在林地丘陵 好像就30分钟的路程吧
in woodland hills. That's like, what, 30 minutes away?
是的 如果她还住在那儿的话
Yeah, if she still lives there.
只有一种方法可以找出答案
Only one way to find out.
-我去拿钱包 -我给佩里打电♥话♥
-I'm gonna grab my purse. -I'll call perry.
-嗨 -嗨
-Hi. -Hi.
你是佛罗伦萨·达利吗
Are you florence daly?
是的 我是佛罗伦萨 我可以帮你吗
Yes, I'm florence. May I help you?
是的 我是朱尔斯·格兰特
Yes, I'm jules grant.
-乔西 这是我丈夫 -嗨
-This is my husband, josh. -Hi.
我们能否问你几个问题
We were just wondering if we could ask you a few questions
关于贝弗利·枫
about beverly maples.
-你认识她吗 -是的 我非常了解她
-You knew her? -Yes, I knew beverly.
你们两个怎么认识贝弗利的
How do you two know beverly?
好吧 我们没有 但是我们
Well, we didn't, but we,
我们在贝弗利去世之后买♥♥了那个别♥墅♥ 所以...
we bought the maples estate after beverly passed, so...
这样啊...
That's lovely...
-你想进来吗 -当然
- Would you like to come in? - please.
电影精选列表