《完美杀手之家》
1128号♥ 枫树大道
告诉你 我这儿可还有一个电♥话♥
you know, I have another phone in here.
我可要报♥警♥了
And I'm calling the police.
只要...
Just...
一个月后
1128号♥ 枫树大道
此屋出♥售♥ 里维拉房♥产
我觉得我找到我们的下一个目标了
So I think I found our next flip.
是么 我...
Yeah? I...
我没见你什么时候在看
I didn't see you looking through
今天的名单啊
listings today.
额 那是因为今天的还没公布
Well, that's 'cause it wasn't up yet.
但是今早我碰巧开车经过了一处
But I happened to drive by this morning.
-在哪里 -就在枫树大道
-And where would this be? -Over on maple.
不会是大门特别豪华的那个吧
Not the one with the big boujee gates.
不 等下 但是那种地方为啥会有人要卖♥♥呢
No, stop! But why would that place be for sale?
我不知道 但是我知道
I don't know, but what I do know
我们才在阿斯彭代尔血赚了一笔啊
is that we just made a killing on the aspendale sale
现在我们该添置一点净资产了
and now we have some real equity to play with.
也对 但是那个地方很大
Yeah, but that place is huge.
我觉得 大概有五六百平方 还是
I mean, it's probably like, what, five, six, maybe?
七八百...
Seven, eight...
-没错 -但是 拜托
- Exactly. - But, come on.
客服说里面还带有电梯
The receptionist said there's an elevator inside.
-电梯哦 -是的 电梯
-An elevator? Ooh! -An elevator!
好吧 电梯可值很多钱的
Well, that is a lot of money to pay for an elevator.
恩 那你怎么看 你同意吗
Well, so what do you think? Are you in?
我觉得这会付很大一笔按揭的
I think that is a really big mortgage
我们还得好好谈谈
and we have a lot to talk about.
-中介是谁啊 -蕾妮·里维拉
-Who's the realtor? -Renee rivera.
我还在等她的回电
And I'm just waiting on a call back from her.
-她不是刚刚离婚吗 -我觉得是吧
-Didn't she just get a divorce? -I think so.
所以 也许你可以把你的魅力对她试试
So, you know, maybe you can work your magic on her,
为了集体 就委屈一下你啦
take one for the team.
你真让人难以置信
you are unbelievable.
不过 她确实蛮好看的
She is, kind of a babe, though.
嘿 看我手里的苹果 信不信我丢你
Hey, I am holding an apple and I'm not afraid to throw it.
我还挺喜欢你威胁我的样子
Love it when you threaten me like that.
好吧 我要去打爆她的电♥话♥ 对她施展我的魅力了
Well, I'm gonna go blow up her phone and work my magic.
就像梦想成真一样
it's like a dream come true.
恩 如果你想凡尔赛宫了...
Well, if you missed versailles...
凡尔赛可没有电梯
Versailles did not have an elevator.
好吧 有道理 好的
well,touche. Okay.
这应该是客房♥ 对吧
And this is probably the guest house, right?
会是你的住♥宅♥
your living quarters.
-哈哈哈...-完美
- ha-ha-ha... - perfect!
看吧
just look at it!
看看 我的天哪
look at it. My gosh!
-哇 这可能会成为我们的房♥子 -好的
-Wow. This could be ours. -Okay.
-嗨 女士们 -嗨
- hi, ladies. - Hi!
嗨 你好
Hi there.
-朱尔斯和乔西 -嗨
-Jules and josh? -Hi.
-是的 你好 -很高兴见到你们
-Yes. Hi. -So nice to meet you.
我是雷妮 这是我的助手 黛西
I'm renee and this is my assistant, desi.
-很高兴认识你们俩 -也很高兴见到你
- Very nice to meet you both. - nice to meet you, too.
很开心你能记得我的名字 我是说...
I'm impressed that you remembered our names, I mean...
-我们好像只打了百来个电♥话♥吧 -还是一打
-We only called like hu-hundred? -Dozen?
-一打...还是一百打吧 -是的 是的
-Dozen... Hundred dozen? -Yeah. Yeah.
差不多吧
Something like that.
我喜欢积极的买♥♥家
I love a hungry buyer.
我也喜欢你的鞋子
And I love your shoes.
谢谢 我只希望它们能适应这些楼梯
Thank you! I just wish they love these stairs.
但是 电梯这时候就可以派上用场了啊
But then, that's what the elevator is for.
电梯
elevator!
-我们进去吧 -是的 我们走吧
-Shall we? -Yes, we shall.
太好了 你们有时间来
Great, did you guys get a moment
看看这一路上来的花♥园♥么
to see the beautiful garden coming up?
我们没有错过 这 这很好
we didn't miss it. It's, it's pretty good.
-这是一个相当不错的花♥园♥ -太好了
- It's a decent garden. - gorgeous, yeah.
-是的 -我是说...
- Yeah. - I mean...
抱歉 你...你说这是哪一年建的
I'm sorry, what, what year did you say this was built?
-嗯 -等一下 我能猜一下么
- um... - Wait, wait! Can I guess?
当然 可以
sure. Yeah.
1986年
1986?
猜的不错 不过是1985年
Good guess. 1985.
-我们出生的那一年 -对
- The year we were born! - Yeah.
我觉得这是命中注定啊
I think it's meant to be.
好吧 让我们往这边走
All right, let's go this way.
过了这里有图书室和家庭影院
So through there is the library and the home theater
我们在回来再给你们展示
which we'll show you on the way back down.
当然 这里是厨房♥
And here, of course, we have the kitchen
还有那边是正餐厅
and the formal dining room through there
还有早餐室
and the breakfast room here.
现在 我们继续往前走
And now we'll make our way up.
那这里有几间房♥呢
So how many rooms are there?
我们楼下还有一间卧室
We have the one bedroom downstairs,
这里有四个卧室 包括主卧
four bedrooms up here, including the master suite,
那里的那间被用来当书房♥了
and that one right over there is used as a study.
这里就是主卧室
And here we have the master bedroom.
化妆室 步入式衣橱就在那边
Powder room, walk-in closet's right over there.
穿过那里 就是主浴室
And through there we have the master bathroom.
-这个对你们来说足够大吗 -这...
-Is it big enough for you? -There's a...
有一个可以容纳两个人的浴缸 是的
There's a his and hers sink. Yeah.
可...可以坐电梯下去吗
Can, can we maybe take the elevator down?
原来你喜欢电梯啊
so you like the elevator.
-是的 -孩子们都喜欢电梯
- yeah. - kids love the elevator.
你们有孩子吗
you guys have kids?
那 更像三十五六岁的时候的事了吧
That's a, it's more of a mid-thirties thing.
我们没有 目前还没有
We're not, not there yet.
-你有孩子吗 -黛西有一个孩子
-do you have kids? - Desi has a child.
-两岁了 -哇
- A two-year old. - aw!
我讨厌孩子
I loathe children.
它们很臭 充满细菌
They're smelly and loaded with germs.
说的没错
That's fair.
还...还真有电梯啊
That's a, that's a real-life elevator.
- 好的 - 天哪
- Okay. - my god!
哇 看来都是好货沉底啊
okay! Save the best for last, I guess.
-哇 -是的 游泳池可真漂亮
-Wow! -Yes, the pool is gorgeous.
下面的花♥园♥也是
And so are the gardens down below.
我们这里还有一位埃德加
We still have edgar here
我们和他签了看♥房♥♥合同
whom we kept on contract for the showings,
但最终还是要取决于买♥♥家
but it'll ultimately be up to the buyers
来决定他的去留
whether to keep him here after or not.
是我在刚才看到的那个吗
Was he the one I saw out front?
他是枫女士请的园丁 大概有一年半了吧
He was ms. Maple's gardener for about a year and a half?
自从她的丈夫过世以来
Since before her husband passed.
他对这里的财产了如指掌
He knows the property like the back of his hand.
他不仅从事园艺 还从事水暖工作
He doesn't just do the gardening, he does plumbing,
修理工作 几乎所有的工作
repairs, you name it.
-很好 我们也需要这样的人 -我觉得也是
-Nice. We need one of those. -I think so.
他实际上是住在客房♥里面
He actually stays in the guesthouse
就在楼下
at the bottom of the hill, um,
但是 如果我没记错的话 他在镇里也有房♥子
but has a place in town still as well, if I recall.
是的 我觉得枫女士真的很喜欢
He does, I think ms. Maples really just enjoyed
有人在身旁 你知道吗
having someone around, you know?
说到枫女士
Speaking of ms. Maples,
我们想知道她为什么会决定卖♥♥掉房♥子
we were wondering why she decided to sell the house.
嗯 那...那我们就对你们直说了
Um, y-you know, just so that we have full disclosure here,
你们也应该知道
you guys should probably know
那个枫女士在这个房♥子里死了
that ms. Maples did die, in the house.
她在楼上摔倒了 头撞到浴缸上
She fell and hit her head in the garden tub upstairs.
-那太可怕了 - 哇
电影精选列表