只有语♥音♥回复
Went straight to voicemail.
给他留言
Left him a message on his cell
尽快给你回电
to call you back as soon as possible.
好的 我也会他的座机上尝试联♥系♥他
Okay. I'll try him on his landline, too.
谢谢
Thank you.
埃德加 嘿
edgar, hey.
这是房♥地♥产♥办公室蕾妮
This is renee at the real estate office.
我只是想马上和你说一说
I just wanted to talk to you real quick
格兰特的那个新室内设计师
about the grant's, new interior designer.
朱尔斯告诉我她的名字叫摩根·迪勒
Jules told me her name is morgan dyer.
显然 这个名字我有点怀疑
Obviously, the first name gave me some pause,
所以我...
so I just...
好吧 看来我们
well, looks like we have moles
快要暴露了 不是吗
all over the place now, don't we?
我猜是时候埋葬他们了
Guess I'm gonna have to bury them.
乔西
Josh?
布丽丝
Bliss?
你好
hello?
大家
Guys?
你好
Hello?
惊喜
surprise!
-什么 -生日快乐 宝贝
-What-- -happy early anniversary, babe.
你们真的太会玩了
You guys are literally the worst.
祝你们 周年快乐
Happy anniversary, you guys.
我们准备了西班牙小吃和你最喜欢的葡萄酒
We have tapas and all of your favorite wines.
原来这就是你们一直以来神神秘秘的原因
So this is what you guys have been so secretive about.
-也许 -是的
-Maybe. -Yeah.
为什么 你认为我们之间有什么吗 太恶心了吧
Why, did you think we are having an affair? 'cause, gross.
没有
No.
-佩里 -嘿
-Perry! -Hey.
嗨 你来真好
Hi. It's so good that you came.
乔西在我家门口留下了一张纸条
Josh left a note on my doorstep,
说你没有多少女朋友
said you don't have nearly enough girlfriends,
所以我决定过来
so I decided to make an appearance.
周年快乐 祝你们
Happy anniversary, you guys.
我听说你们在一起已经五年了
I hear it's been five long years.
-五年漫长而美好的岁月 -是的
-Five long, great years. -Yes.
-让我们狂欢吧 -我们应该庆祝 你说得对
-Let's party. -We should party, you're right.
摩根 你好
morgan. Hi.
嗯 我还以为你不会穿的这么正式
Um, I didn't think you'd be dressed so formally.
但是你 你看起来真的很好 很棒
But you, you look really good. You look great.
给我也来一杯
I see we drink the same poison, too.
是的
Yeah.
-你介意-不会 当然不介意
-You mind? -Yeah. Yeah, of course.
-干杯 -干杯
- Cheers. - Cheers.
干了啊
Down it goes.
-不好意思 -好
-excuse me. -Yeah.
朱尔斯...
jules...
我很抱歉
I am so sorry.
我以为乔西的意思是这是个鸡尾酒会
I thought josh meant this was a cocktail affair.
不 没关系 你看起来好美
No, not at all. You look amazing.
额 我...我很尴尬
Well, I am, I'm so embarrassed,
祝你们俩结婚周年快乐
but happy anniversary to you both.
谢谢 是的 我认为 如果你早点说的话
Thank you, yeah, I mean, if you'd mentioned something,
我会出去买♥♥一件新衣服的
I would've gone out and bought a new dress.
那个 我给你带了一点东西
well, I-I got you a little something.
你不必这样做的
You didn't have to do that.
-嗯...-谢谢
-Um... -Thank you.
我认为 说实话 这是别人送过我的礼物 所以...
I mean, honestly, it's a, a re-gift, so...
我...我刚刚才想起
I-I just found out so last second.
没关系
It's-it's fine.
谢谢 这真是太好了
Thank you, this is really sweet of you.
她知道这不是正式的 她是故意穿这种衣服的
She knew this wasn't formal, she dressed that way on purpose.
我还发现她对自己的作品集撒谎了
I also found out she lied about her portfolio.
-什么 -整个事情都是假的
-What? -Whole thing is a fake.
照片都是杂♥志♥上剪下来的
Full of photos from magazines.
等等 真的吗 那好过分
Wait, really? That's so tacky.
而且还有点聪明
And kinda genius.
-你要告诉他们吗 -是的
-Are you gonna tell them? -Yes.
我只是想知道为什么
I just gotta find out why first.
好吧 我告诉你一件事
Well, I'll tell you this much.
我发誓我曾经见过那个女人
I swear I have seen that woman somewhere before,
而且不是在以前在酒吧
and not at some happy hour.
谁
hello?
黛西
Desi?
黛西
Desi?
-嘿 -天哪
- hey. - My god!
天呐
Jesus!
请你不要吓我
Don't you sneak up on me like that. Please.
你为什么要随身带着那个
Why are you carrying that around?
你差点被这个弄到了
You almost got shanked with this.
还需要什么吗 我有点累了
You need anything else? I'm beat.
不 我...
No. No, I...
我也有点 我看能不能
I'm gonna head out, too, and try to catch
赶上格兰特的周年纪念晚会的尾巴
the last of the grant's anniversary party
希望那个同志邻居
and hope that the gay neighbor
不是那里唯一可爱的单身汉
isn't the only cute single guy there.
好的 好吧 祝你好运
okay. Well, good luck.
-晚安 -谢谢 晚安
-And goodnight. -Thanks. Goodnight.
你好 我可以帮你吗
hello. Can I help you?
我们关门了
We're closed.
我会报♥警♥的
I will call the police
如果你现在不退出那扇门
if you don't exit that door right now.
你要我的钱包吗 拿去
Do you want my purse? Take it!
不 不
No. No.
内德...
Ned...
内德...
Ned...
内德 内德
Ned. Ned!
内德
Ned!
内德 不 求你了
ned, no. Please.
你做得很好 格兰特
you did good, grant.
我不知道你是怎么做到的
I don't know how you did it,
但这真是一个惊喜
but that was a really nice surprise.
好吧 我悄悄发短♥信♥给蕾妮
Well, I may have secretly texted renee
让她带你去吃午餐 给了我们足够的时间
and had her take you to lunch to buy us some time.
我还让你去折扣店
And I had you go to the outlet.
-顺利 -是的
- Smooth. - Yeah.
你也有了一对漂亮的内♥裤♥和袜子
You also got a nice pair of underwear and socks
总的说来
from the whole thing.
是的 双赢
Yeah, pretty big win-win
我刚在想
I was thinking.
你看 嗯 我真的很抱歉
Look, um, I'm really sorry
表现得如此疯狂
about acting so crazy.
你知道我相信你
And you know I trust you.
没关系
It's okay.
但是说实话
But if I'm being honest,
我还是比较喜欢吃醋的朱尔斯
part of me kinda liked jealous jules.
-是么 - 也许有一点
- you did? - Maybe a little bit.
好的 我可以变回来
Okay. I can bring her back.
可以么 可以吗
You can, can you?
让我看看...
Let me see...
原来你吃醋会这样
Here she is.
你懂...
you know...
今晚 这个地方有点像家了
Tonight, this place kinda felt like home.
我不知道你怎么想 但我认为我们应该待在这里
I don't know about you, but I think we should stay here.
让它成为我们永远的家
Make it our forever home.
你知道吗
You know what?
我觉得这是个好主意
I think that's a good idea.
是的 所以我想在这里把瓷砖
Yeah, so I think right here maybe move the tiles
移到这一边
over to the side.
电影精选列表