- My goodness. - Get outta here.
这从你嘴里说出来真好听
It's such a nice word when you say it.
摩根 你好
Morgan, hi!
谢谢你的到来
thank you for coming.
很酷吧
Pretty cool?
只是...
It's just...
我将如何设计这样的地方
How am I ever gonna design a place like this?
这将需要一生的时间
it'll take a lifetime.
我们要付你那么长的时间吗
Is that how long we're payin' you for?
摩根 这是我的稍微有点爱挖苦人
morgan, this is my slightly-less sarcastic
还有没那么有趣的丈夫 乔西
and far less funny husband, josh.
就是我 你好很高兴见到你
That's me. Hi. Nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你 乔西 别担心
Nice to meet you, josh, and don't worry,
我不会太记仇的
I won't charge much interest.
这是布丽丝 她住在西翼
and this is bliss, she's staying in the west wing
当我们把这些弄完之前 我们已经全职雇用了她
while we get things afloat. We've hired her full-time.
基本上她会帮我们照顾财产
She basically takes care of the property
管理房♥地♥产♥还有供应商和承包商
and manages estates and vendors and contractors.
除了这些 还为我们处理些杂七杂八的事情
Cleans up messes after these two, mostly.
在大多数时间 与其说是工作这其实更像娱乐 所以...
And most days it feels more like entertainment than work, so...
见到你真高兴 摩根
It's really nice to meet you, morgan.
很高兴见到你 而且你真漂亮
Nice to meet you. And you are so pretty.
-谢谢 -别客气
-Thank you. -You're welcome.
那么有人可以带我转转吗
So is anyone gonna give me the grand tour?
嗯 当然咯 你要看什么
Yeah, of course. What do you want to see?
-所有的 -好吧
-Everything. -Everything it is.
去吧 希望你喜欢
Get to it. Enjoy.
你们在哪里找到她的
so, where'd you guys find her?
我想她知道那房♥子待售
I think she just knew that the house was for sale
然后把她的卡放在邮箱里
and just kinda put her card in the mailbox.
真好
Nice.
布丽丝就住在那边的那个房♥间里
So bliss is staying in that room over there.
然后在这里 我们还有两个房♥间
And then over here we have two rooms.
我想也许这里左转
I was thinking of maybe turning this left one
就是阅览室
into a reading room.
有意思 我也这么觉得
Funny, I thought the same.
阅览室么
About the reading room?
我以为你没来过这里
I thought you hadn't been here.
我说的是
I just meant
我可以看到阳光直射进这里
I could see all the direct sunlight coming in
这样安排比较合理
and it made the most sense
从逻辑学的角度来看
from a completely logistical point of view.
我认为 谁不想
I mean, who wouldn't want
在自己的家能有一个不错的阅览室
a darling reading room in their home?
是的 对 当然 这很有道理
Yeah. No, of course, that makes sense.
-看来英雄所见略同啊 -对
- I guess great minds? - Yeah.
不 不 但是 但是说真的
no, no, but-but really.
目前为止我都很喜欢你的想法
I love all of your ideas so far.
我认为 我认为现代的乡村风
I mean, I think the modern rustic feel
将给这个地方一种家的感觉 而不会和
will give the place a homey feel that won't clash with the--
略带俗气的优雅相抵触
slightly tacky elegance.
这简直就是我想说的话
Took the words right out of my mouth.
是的 这个地方很完美
Yeah, this place is perfect.
就是...有点家的感觉
It just... It's a little touch of home.
- 家是心之所在 -是的
- Home is where the heart is. - Yeah.
喂 埃德加
hello, edgar.
你到底在这干什么
What the hell are you doing here?
我在帮新的房♥主
I'm helping the new home owners
进行室内设计
with interior design.
你还在这里做什么
What are you still doing here?
房♥地♥产♥经纪人暂时留下了我
Realtor's kept me on for the time being.
我是否应该相信你只是偶然出现在这里
Am I supposed to believe you're here by coincidence?
拜托
Please.
我认识你有多久了
It's been how long since I've seen you?
别自以为是了
Get over yourself.
新主人知道你的底细吗
Do the new owners know who you are?
埃德加 不要
edgar, stop.
你为什么要这么做
why would you do that?
对不起 警官
I'm sorry, officer.
他扑向我 撕开了我的衬衫
He came on to me, he ripped up my shirt!
我马上就
I am seconds away
用这个自卫了
from screaming assault.
你认为他们会相信谁
and who do you think they'll believe?
那你为什么不...
So why don't you...
拿好你的行李
Go grab your crap
尽快而且悄悄地
out of the guesthouse
离开这个客房♥
and leave as quietly and as soon as possible?
女士 你疯了
you're crazy, lady!
收回房♥屋通知
我喜欢这个
I love this one.
这很吸引人 不是吗
it's breathtaking, isn't it?
-多少钱 -这个...
-How much is it? -This one...
我觉得是
I think is...
-四千 -四千
-Four thousand. -Four thousand?
我就没那么喜欢它了
I don't love it that much.
你看 它挂在墙上会很好看的
look, it'll go great on the wall here.
进来后 你第一眼就能看到
It'll be the first thing you see as soon as you enter.
你也想穿得好看点 对吗
You do want to dress to impress, right?
我认为 这确实只是一笔很小的投资
I mean, I think it's a tiny investment, really.
我们可以把它计划在预算里 不是吗
We can try to squeeze it in the budget, no?
我们现在可以先把这个放在一边么
Can we just sidebar on that for now?
我真的想看看这些备用房♥间要花多少钱
I really wanna see how much these spare rooms are gonna cost
在确定大件之前
before committing to any big pieces.
-没问题 -女士们 你们好
-Of course. -Hello, ladies.
说到侧边栏...
Speaking of sidebars...
恩 你把毛巾放在哪了
Hon, where'd you, put the towels?
我这找到一个
Found one.
传球
Hit me!
- 帅气 -完美触地
- handsome! - touchdown!
我们每次这么默契 来吧
we crush that every time, let's do it.
如果你们有事找我 我在泳池
If y'all need me, I'll be out at the pool.
嘿 我发现一个旧的马尼拉文件夹
Hey, I found an old manila folder
就在楼下办公桌的抽屉下面
under a drawer in the desk downstairs.
你要我给你们看看吗
Do you want me to hang on to it?
当然
Of course!
这可能会很重要
It could be important.
当然 是的 可以这可能很重要
Sure, yeah. It might be important.
-我待会儿看 -好的
-I'll look at it in a minute. -Okay.
对不起 我觉得
I'm sorry, I just know
为这所房♥子 那些花多少钱都是值得的
how much things like that could be worth in this house.
对 你是对的 如果它们风格相搭的话
No, you're right, and if it belongs to an era,
那么绝对应该拥有它
then they should definitely have it.
是的 嗯 我不太愿意问你这个的
Right and, um, by the way, I hate to ask you this,
但是你介意今天给我预付款吗
but would you mind giving me an advance today?
我的意思是 我的设计工作的第一笔款项
I mean, the first payment for the design job.
是的 当然 我就去拿我的我的支票簿
Yeah. Of course, I'll just grab my checkbook.
谢谢
Thank you.
你们发现了一大笔宝藏吗
Did you guys find a golden fortune?
开个神秘文件夹的玩笑
it was a joke about the mysterious folder
你说找到了
you said you found.
是的 事实证明它有些旧
Yeah, it just turned out to be some old
就是些贝弗利先生的医疗文件
medical documents of beverly's.
一些旧处方和其他的东西
Old prescriptions and things.
很不幸 没有宝藏
No golden fortune, unfortunately.
布丽丝 不是吗
Bliss, is it?
你介意在来帮我一下吗
Would you mind helping me with the other end?
当然 可以
Yeah, sure.
行
Right.
我站在这里
I'll stand over here.
完美
Perfect!
我在想这里可以铺毛绒地毯 米色的吧
I was thinking something plush, maybe beige.
电影精选列表