- That's, that's awful. - Wow.
是的 是的 嗯 是的
it is, it is. Um, it is.
她没有活着的亲属了
And she didn't have any living relatives
于是房♥产就回到了政♥府♥手里
and the estate went back to the state
所以就是现在这样 所以...
and so here we are. So...
我们 继续这边走 穿过这条路
We can, um, go ahead and go through this way.
非常感谢你们带我们看♥房♥♥子
we really appreciate you showing us the house.
-我觉得 很漂亮 -当然
-I mean, it's beautiful. -Of course.
我们周末确实排的很满
We do have a full weekend
要带很多买♥♥家看♥房♥♥子
of showing the estate to other buyers,
但我们很想知道
but most certainly let us know
你们决定了么
what you guys decide, yeah?
恩 暂时没有 但我们一定会的
Yeah. No, we definitely will.
-好的 好吧 -谢谢
-Okay. Right. -Thank you.
-非常感谢 再见 -当然
-Appreciate it. Bye. -Of course.
找房♥子愉快
Happy home hunting.
我觉得 这房♥子很棒
I mean, yeah, the house was great,
但是我们还是得好好谈谈
but think we still have a lot to talk about.
还有什么要谈的
What is there to talk about?
那个房♥子甚至不需要马上转手
That estate doesn't even need flipping.
flipping 金融术语 短时间买♥♥入或卖♥♥出以求盈利
需要的只是个室内设计师
All it needs is a badass interior designer
就能助它价值翻倍
to help double its worth.
是的 我觉得那些你想来做
Yeah, I thought you wanted to do all that.
这个地方很大 我需要一些帮助
The place is huge, I'm gonna need some help.
好吧 宝贝 室内设计师并不便宜
Okay, babe, interior designers aren't cheap.
好吧 我们想要的是房♥子的最好一面 对吗
Well, we want what's best for the house, right?
这甚至还不是我们的房♥子
Look, it's not even our house yet.
好吧 更不用说那里还死过个女人
Okay, not to mention that the woman died there.
我在网上看到她的丈夫
And I read online that the husband got sick
也是病死在屋子里
and died in the house, too.
所以呢
So?
所以这吓到我了
So that freaks me out.
这简直就是我梦寐以求的房♥子
Look, this is literally my dream house.
毕业以来 我一直在设计
The one that I've been drawing since grad school.
从花♥园♥到螺旋楼梯
From t-the gardens to the spiral staircase,
岛式开放式厨房♥
to the open kitchen plan with the island,
到巴洛克式的壁炉
down to the baroque fireplace
和拜占庭式的建筑
and the byzantine architecture.
我们至少可以给个报价吗
Can we at least make an offer on it?
我知道这希望不大 但是 拜托了
I know it's a long shot, but, please?
好的 行吧
Okay, fine.
但是 你知道现在可能有多少人提出了报价吗
But, do you know how many people probably made offers today?
我不希望你抱有希望
I don't want you to get your hopes up.
我不会的
I won't.
谢谢你
Thank you.
-格兰特先生 你好 -早上好
-mr. Grant, hello. -Morning.
-蕾妮你好 -嗨
-Renee! Hi. -Hi.
-你在这里做什么-嗯...
-What are you doing here? -Um...
我只是过来告诉你们
I just came to tell you guys
恭喜
congrats!
你的报价已经被接受了
Your offer was accepted.
抱歉 再说一遍
I'm sorry, come again?
那个房♥子 枫树庄园
The house, the-the maple estate,
是你们的了
it's yours.
真的吗
Seriously?
如果我在开玩笑的话 我会穿这条裙子来吗
Would I come all the way here in this dress if I was joking?
嗯 是的 所以我们还有很多文书工作要做
Um, yeah, so we do have a lot of paperwork to fill out.
-所以现在方便么 -是的 没问题
-So is this a good time? -Yeah, definitely.
太好了 你们有咖啡吗
Wonderful. Do you guys have coffee?
-有的 -好啊
-Yes. -Yeah.
我没做梦吧
guess this is happening.
好吧 等等 这是什么
all right, wait, so what is this?
戴尔设计 室内设计师-摩根·戴尔
这个来自一位室内设计师
It's from an interior designer.
这真是个方便的巧合
That's a convenient little coincidence.
你觉得会不会是她经过的时候刚好看到了房♥子
You think maybe she came by and saw the house?
是的 有可能 你觉得她怎么样
Yeah, probably. What, you think she's any good?
我不知道 我认为 我们一天之内能走运几次
I don't know. I mean, how many times can we get lucky in a day?
我不确定
I'm not sure,
但我认为我们会发现的
but I think we're gonna find out!
来吧
Come on.
摩根 你的作品集很棒
morgan, your work is amazing.
你从事室内设计多久了
How long have you been doing interior design?
嗯 我也不确定 从我18岁开始吧
Um, I don't know, when I was 18
我那时候帮妈妈重新设计了自己买♥♥的房♥子
I was helping my mom redesign a house she bought
在离开我父亲之后
after leaving my father and,
从那之后就一帆风顺了吧
it was all kind of downhill from there.
好吧 听起来你在逆境中还达到了你的最好状态啊
Well, it sounds like you made the best out of a bad situation.
其实 离开他才是顺境
Only, leaving him was the best situation.
我父亲是个瘾君子 也是个糟糕的父亲
My dad was a taker, and, a terrible father.
但是说了我这么久 给我也介绍一下你自己吧
But enough about me. Tell me about you.
你说过 你和你丈夫要把这个房♥子翻新了吗
You said, you and your husband flip all these homes?
是的 最近是有这个打算
Yeah, yeah, as of recently.
我实际上是一名建筑师
I'm actually an architect.
自♥由♥承包人
I freelance as a contractor.
我到处找点事情做
I did, you know, a couple of things here and there,
但是我还在等我的机会
but I'm still waiting for my big break
一跃成为明星
to catapult into stardom.
在预定的时间内
in due time.
-那 你的丈夫呢 -他是个企业家
- And, your husband? - He's an entrepreneur.
他有一家和景观设计
He owns a firm that does landscaping design,
以及建筑相关的公♥司♥
construction, that kinda thing.
山谷里面就有几个我们正在做的项目
He's got a couple of places in the valley that we're working on
而且我们上个月刚好卖♥♥出了一个大的
and we just sold the big one last month.
好吧 你们既然有能力
Well, you do have to be able
在枫木庄园支付首♥付♥
to make a cash down payment on the maple estate.
我也和里维拉房♥地♥产♥公♥司♥的黛西谈过
I, spoke to desi at rivera realty.
我很喜欢这个 你知道吗
She, gave me the dish, you know?
我也看了那个房♥子 那很精美
I was looking at the house, too. It's exquisite.
啊 这就说得通了
Right, that makes sense considering
我就是在那里找到你的卡的
where I found your card.
你也给了这个房♥子报价么
Had you made an offer on the house,
如果你不介意我这么问
if you don't mind me asking?
没有 我是说 我负担不起
No, I mean, I can't afford
像这样的地方
a place like that just yet.
但是我喜欢打听那些待售房♥屋
But I like to scout all the homes for sale,
在门外看看 然后留下我的卡片
peek in the gate, leave my card.
好吧 我很高兴你这么做了 你的作品真令人印象深刻
Well, I'm glad that you did. Your work is so impressive.
这意思是我拿到这份工作了么
Does that mean I have the job?
恩 但是我还得和我的丈夫谈谈
Well, I still have to talk to my husband.
但是在你我之间 我决定了
But between you and me, I am sold.
好吧 我想这是我现在所要求的最好的
Well, I guess it's the best that I can ask for now.
-嘿 你在为我打包么-是的
-hey. You packin' for me, too? -Yeah.
卫生纸和水 这不好玩吗
Toilet paper and water. Isn't this fun?
就像在为夏令营打包一样
It's like packing for summer camp,
但就像一个坏蛋夏令营
but like a badass summer camp
还有迷你电影院和电梯
with a mini movie theater and an elevator.
是的 基本上是的
yeah, yeah, basically.
嘿 我 我和布丽丝说了 我告诉她
Hey, I, I talked to bliss, I told her
她明天到屋子里来
she should just come to the house tomorrow.
我想她在卡尔森那儿也没什么事可做
I figured she doesn't have much to do at the carlson place.
太好了 我可以让她帮我们布置我们的新办公室
Great. I can task her with organizing our new office.
而且我敢肯定 她会为此而爱上你
And I'm sure she will love you for that.
嘿 和设计师的面谈如何
Hey, how did the-the meeting go with the designer?
我很喜欢她
I absolutely love her.
但我说了我需要先和你谈谈
I did say that I needed to talk to you first,
但只不过是把这怪在你头上
but that was only to throw you under the bus
还是为了争取更好的价格
to negotiate a better rate.
完美 我就喜欢这样
Perfect! Love it!
我也很喜欢当你说出谈判之类的字眼时的样子
And I also love when you say words like negotiate.
- 我的天啊 -你走开
电影精选列表