是的 是的 我喜欢
Yeah. Yeah, I like that.
不过 我们应该先听听乔西的意见
We should probably get josh's opinion first, though.
这更算是他的地盘
This is more of his domain.
我喜欢在 厨房♥吧台 书房♥里工作
I like to work at, like, the kitchen bar, the den.
就像游牧民族一样
More of a nomad like that.
是的 我觉得乔西就是那种
Yeah, I kind of feel like josh is the kind of hubby
最后都会采纳妻子意见的老公
that would do anything his wife asks of him in the end.
你懂的吧 我的意思是...
You know? I mean...
很明显 你确实很有品位
You do have great taste, obviously.
我觉得 但是如果你想问他的话
I mean, but if you wanna ask him
当然 还是问问他的意见
o-of course, of course, let's get the guy's take.
但是我认为化妆间还是你说了算
But I think the powder room is off.
当然 化妆间
For sure, the powder room
男人说了可不算
is definitely off-limits to the male gender. Period.
恩 我有一些好主意
Well, I have some great ideas.
你想给我展示下吗
You wanna show me?
我很乐意
I'd love to.
嘿 你收到通知了吗
hey! Did you get the notice or what?
我路过时你都没在家
You're never here when I stop by.
因为我白天在上班 伊万
Because I work during the day, ivan.
真的吗 你有工作了
Really? You have a job.
很有趣 因为你房♥租都没付
That's funny, because you don't pay rent.
那里 我把它签了给你
There. I signed it over to you.
-现在开心了么 -好的
-Happy now? -Okay.
太好了 这是你过去一个半月的租金
Great, so this is your rent for the last month and a half.
那再一个半月之前呢
What about the month and a half before?
我工作还没有做完
I've only done half the job.
下个月底我再给你另一半
I'll give you the other half at the end of next month.
怎么回事
Is that what this is about?
你还因为我甩了你而生气吗
Are you still pissed because I dumped you
还是因为我发现这个地方根本不是你的
after I found out you lied about owning this place?
这样...
Look...
让我们做个交易
Let's make a deal.
我现在就付给你一半
How about I pay you half now,
然后另一半等下...
the other half later with...
我们称其为“特殊承诺的奖励”
We'll call it a promise-to-pay with a special perk.
特殊奖励
Perk?
脱掉你的衬衫
Take off your shirt.
又来
Come again?
我说脱掉你的衬衫
I said, take off your shirt
让我想起为什么我一开始会喜欢你
and remind me of why I liked you in the first place.
亲爱的伊凡 我月底就离开
dear ivan, I'll be gone by the end of the month,
但是那个支票可能不能兑现了
but you won't cash that check.
我欠的所有三个月房♥租 你就划掉吧
All three months I owe, you will cover.
我还有很多照片
I have plenty more photos, too.
这就是给你的奖励 Xo 摩根
There's your perk. Xo, morgan.
你在找什么吗
do you need something?
不 我只是
No, I was just,
在找笔 实际上
looking for a pen, actually.
被锁在抽屉里了
In a locked drawer?
还要别的吗
Anything else?
埃德加
edgar?
嘿 埃德加
Hey, edgar!
不 天哪
no! My god!
-布丽丝 你还好吗 -那是钉子吗
-Bliss, are you okay? -Was that a nail?
很抱歉 我-我只是想弄清楚
I'm so sorry, I-I was just trying to figure it out.
-我不知道它已经装好了 -是的
-I had no idea it was loaded. -Yeah.
好吧 也许下次再看看里面
Well, maybe, next time take a peek inside
检查一下 你认为呢
and check, you think?
-早上好 -早上好
-morning. -Morning.
-这是怎么回事 -我不太确定
-What's up? -I'm not really sure.
那个 园丁好像不见了
The, the gardener just kinda took off
什么都没说就走了
without sayin' anything to us.
我下来准备告诉他这个水槽漏水了
I came down to tell him about this leaky sink,
他的东西也都没了
and his stuff's just gone.
- 真奇怪 -是的
- It's, strange. - Yeah.
好吧 也许他在别处有更好的待遇了吧
Well, maybe he got a better gig back in the city.
是的 也许吧 但是感觉还是有点奇怪
Yeah, maybe, but still seems kinda strange, though.
知道不知道他走了多久
Know? Don't know how long he's gone for.
那个家伙还是有点怪异
That guy was a little creepy, anyway.
是的
yeah.
嗯 反正还是有很多人选的
Um, anyways, there are tons of great people out there
园艺 水管工这些事情别人也能做
who can garden, plumb and all that fun stuff.
-是么 -是的
-Right? -Yeah.
我相信我们会找到一个很棒的人选的
I'm sure we'll find you someone great.
是的 我是说 我们认识很多人 所以还好
Yeah, I mean, we know a bunch of people, so it'll be fine.
但是 没有设计师吗
But, no designer?
好吧 我的意思是 朱尔斯觉得她自己能一个人胜任
Well, I mean, jules was kinda thinkin' she would do all that,
但是这个地方这么大
but a place this big,
她认为我们可以找个帮手
she figured we could use the help.
哇 那我很荣幸被选中
Well, I'm flattered to be the chosen one.
那么 你当企业家多久了
So, how long have you been an entrepreneur?
朱尔斯告诉我 你在一些不同的事情上有自己的经验
Jules tells me you have your hands in a few different things.
是的 嗯 大概是我从商学院毕业吧
Yeah, um, probably since I graduated business school.
- 一样 是的 -然后 你知道 生活嘛
- Same thing. Yeah. - And then, you know, life.
嗯 甚至我的父母
Um, even my parents were,
你知道 也会帮我一些
you know, able to kind of help me out a little bit.
那很好 他们其实也没有
So-so that was good, they're not, you know,
那么严重 但绝对还是对我有些帮助
crazy or anything, but definitely helped.
好吧 你很幸运
Well, you are lucky.
你知道 我妈妈 她离婚之后的
You know, my mom, she got a good alimony
抚养费很高 但是 嗯
out of her divorce, but, um,
她还是让我找到了份工作
she still made me get a job
在那个糟糕的洗衣店工作
working at this awful laundromat.
这可能是我一生中最难堪的经历
It was probably the most demeaning experience of my life.
我的老板真是个猪
My boss was such a pig.
但是 你知道 这给了我很好的职业道德
But, you know, it gave me a great work ethic
而且 我是一个白手起家的女人
and, I'm a self-made woman.
看看 你说的没错
Look at that. There you go.
但是 老实说 就像 谁需要男人 对吗
But, honestly, like, who needs a man, right?
我认为 谁需要这些家伙 他们就是垃圾
I mean, who needs those guys? They're trash.
我明白了为什么朱尔斯会嫁给你了
I can see why jules married you, though.
我觉得 你们...
I mean, you guys are...
你们既迷人又很有幽默感
You're both so charming and have a great sense of humor.
谢谢 谢谢 那你呢
Thank you. Thanks. What about you, though?
你有遇到什么人么 有男朋友或...
You seeing anyone or got, like, a boyfriend or...
不幸的是 没有
Unfortunately, no.
但是 嗯 我曾经深深陷入过爱情中
But, um, I was very in love at one point,
但是 嗯 但是他得了很严重的病
but, um, but he got really sick.
最后他过世了
And he's gone.
嗯 我很抱歉
Um, I'm so sorry.
谢谢
Thanks.
嘿 有一天爱神会再次眷顾我的 你知道么
Hey, love might find me again one day, you know?
而且 如果没有的话 一座真正的大房♥子也不错
And, if not, a really great house would do.
那就是我们怎么认识的 只是别告诉他
And that was how we met, but just don't tell him
第一部分 他会杀了我
that first part. He'd kill me.
我不会的 很高兴知道这个
I won't. Good to know, though.
-嘿 -嗨
-Hey. -Hi.
-嗯 这是我们的邻居佩里 -嘿
-Um, this our neighbor, perry. -Hey.
-乔西 我丈夫 -很高兴见到你 你好
-This is my husband, josh. -Nice to meet you. Hi.
我们的室内设计师 摩根
Our interior designer, morgan.
我们都没看到你开车进来
Didn't even see you drive in.
抱歉 我从西边的大门进来的
Sorry, I snuck through the gate on the western fence line.
我是说 这个地方太大了 差不多要花我
I mean, this place is so big, it would've taken me
大概十分钟左右 所以...
like ten minutes to go around. So...
你们要喝咖啡吗
You guys want any coffee?
我说 看看这个面包篮
I mean, look at this bread basket.
我是说 他认识我们么
I mean, does he know us or does he know us?
我本来希望我自己做的
I wish I made this myself,
但我在当地一家面包店花了一大笔钱
but I just spent a pretty penny at a local bakery
电影精选列表