Go to hell.
来吧 朱尔斯
Come on, jules.
没事的 没事的
it is okay. It is okay.
好吧 我们要去拿我的电♥话♥
Okay, we're gonna get my phone
我们要报♥警♥ 好吗
and we're gonna call the police, okay?
-好的 -好的
-Okay. -Okay.
布丽丝 我得去找他
bliss! I have to go to him.
那快去 我去叫警♥察♥
Then go, I'll call the cops
我会尽快找到你的
and I'll come find you as soon as I can.
好的
Okay.
乔西
josh!
乔西
josh!
乔西 天哪 天哪 乔西
Josh! My god. My god. Josh!
不 不 不...
No, no, no, no, no, no. No.
我的...乔西
my... Josh!
天哪你还活着
My god! You're alive.
那个婊♥子♥进来把我的手♥机♥拿走了
That bitch somehow got in here and took my phone.
亲爱的 天呐
baby? God!
宝贝 宝贝 宝贝 宝贝
Baby, baby, baby. Baby?
乔西
josh?
你还好吗
are you okay?
小心 不要...不要碰伤口 不要
Careful, don't to... Don't touch it, don't touch it.
不要碰它
Don't touch it.
我的头
My head!
我的头很痛
My head's killing me.
是摩根 她 她失控了 她袭击了佩里
It's morgan, she, she lost it, and she, she attacked perry
然后 然后她...她杀死了蕾妮
and then, and then sh-sh-she killed renee!
什么她杀死了蕾妮 你在说什么
What? She killed renee? What are you talking about?
-是的 天呐 - 你还好吗
- Yeah. God. - Are you okay?
我觉得 他可能已经死了 我的意思是 死了还是什么
I think, I think he might be dead. I mean, dead or somethin'.
天呐
God!
-你可以起来吗 -是的
-You think you can get up? -Yeah, yeah.
好的
Okay.
-好的 -可以 然后呢...
-Okay. -Okay, so...
我不知道摩根在哪里 但布丽丝还在里面
I don't know where morgan is, but bliss is still in the house.
-好 -摩根在哪里
-Okay? -Where's morgan?
-我不知道 不知道 -你不知道吗好的
-I don't know, I don't know. -You don't know? Okay.
-布丽丝在那间房♥子里 -好的
-Bliss is in the house there. -Okay.
-好的 让我们去找她 -好的
-All right, let's go get her. -Okay.
好的
Okay.
我感觉佩里刚刚动了下
I think perry just moved.
来吧
come on.
佩里 佩里
perry. Perry!
哥们
Hey, buddy.
-你能把他送上车吗 -好 去吧 快去
-can you get him in the car? -Yeah, yeah. Go, go, go.
-我知道了-好的 我去找布丽丝
-I got it, I got it. -Okay. I'm gonna get bliss.
嘿 朋友 嘿 扶着我 好吗
Hey, buddy. Hey, I'm gonna pick you up, okay?
来吧 起来 慢一点
Here we go. Up, up. Nice and easy.
我们走 我们走
Here we go, here we go.
布丽丝
Bliss?
布丽丝
bliss?
为什么要尖叫 朱尔斯
why the screams, jules?
-都是你干的 -靠后
-You did this. -Stay back.
放下那个 否则我开枪了 相信我
Put the poker down or I'll shoot, and trust me,
我可不怕对你开枪
I'm no longer afraid to use this.
放下它
Put it down.
好的
Okay.
看起来这不会是你永远的家了
doesn't look like this is gonna be your forever home.
但是你知道吗
but you know what?
我猜你说对了一件事
I guess you were right about one thing.
这将会是你的葬身之地
This is gonna be the home you die in.
就像可怜的老女士枫的死一样
Just like poor old ms. Maples' death.
停下 不然我就开枪了
stop, or I'll shoot!
他死后本来要把这所房♥子留给我的
He was gonna leave this house to me when he died.
我爱过他
I loved him!
然后他把一切都留给了他自私的妻子
Then he left everything to his selfish wife.
现在你又想把我的拿走
And now you're trying to take what's mine!
这不是你的 摩根
It's not yours, morgan.
这房♥子是我们的
1128 maple drive is ours.
给你
there you are.
为什么 非常感谢
Why, thank you very much.
你 不喝吗
Are you, not drinkin'?
-布丽丝 现在不喝了 -好的
-No. Not today. -Okay.
所以 我一直在想
So, I've been doing some thinking
也许我们可以把
and maybe we can turn
布丽丝的旧房♥间改成儿童室
bliss' old room into, a nursery.
我想她会愿意的
I think she really would have liked that.
我是说 当然我自己来设计
I mean, I would do the designs myself, of course.
等等 你 你
Wait, are, are you...
宝宝
baby!
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry!
哇 抱歉 爸爸很抱歉 他太兴奋了
Mwah! I'm sorry. Daddy's sorry. He's excited.
我也是
I am, too.
我觉得我们一家人会在这里生活的很幸福的
I think our family is gonna be really happy here.
电影精选列表