好吧 那不一样 好吗
Okay, that is different. Right?
嘿 布丽丝就像家人一样
Hey, bliss is like family.
是的 对于你来说
Yeah. To you.
自从她来这里以后 你们就这么亲密了
And ever since she's been here, you guys have been so close,
只是你们在一起的时间太多了
just spending so much time together.
抱歉 有什么是
I'm sorry, is there a conversation
我们现在要好好聊聊么
that we need to be having right now?
因为我-我现在有点莫名其妙的
'cause I-I have no clue
你到底怎么了啊
what's going on with you right now at all.
没有 没什么 是的 没关系
No. No, no, it's, it's-it's fine.
我只是 我很累 睡觉吧
I'm just, I'm tired. Go to sleep.
好的
Okay.
晚安
goodnight.
-早上好 -早上好
-mornin'. -Good morning.
嘿 嗯 有什么 就像
Hey, um, did something, like,
你和朱尔斯昨天发生了什么奇怪的事情吗
weird happen with you and jules yesterday?
没有啊 怎么了
Um, no. Why?
我不知道 她只是 她似乎
I don't know, she just, she seemed off.
我感觉就像
We got into it and it felt like
她嫉妒我们一样
she was jealous of us.
你和我
you and me?
是的
Yeah.
不 你不认为她怀疑什么
No, you don't think she suspects something
因为昨天我们一起出去了一整天 你知道吗
'cause we were out all day yesterday, you know?
我不知道 我也不知道 我...这也说不通啊
I don't know, I don't know. I-it doesn't make any sense.
好吧 我...我会给她说明的 让她安心
Okay, well, I-I'll talk to her, ease her mind.
但是她今天也要出去啊
But she still has to get out of here today
否则我们就完蛋了
or else we're screwed.
是的 我会注意的
Yeah, I got that taken care of.
你去把那些东西拿给我吧
I just need you to grab that stuff for me.
我就去了 发短♥信♥给我
I'm on it, text me if you think
如果有其他事的话
of anything else while we're out.
-是的 没问题 -早上好
-Yeah. Of course. -Morning.
早上好
Good morning.
嘿 我 给你煮了咖啡
Hey. I, made you some coffee.
谢谢
thanks.
记得我们聊过
Remember we were talking about
给蕾妮送点礼物
maybe getting renee a little gift
为她帮了我们这么大的忙
for being so wonderful?
我想你如果有时间的话
I was thinking you could maybe pick something up,
买♥♥点礼物去感谢下
drop by with it as a thank you, if you have time?
是的 是的 实际上
Yeah. Yeah, actually.
可能我出去走走会开心点
Might be nice to get out of the house.
摩根现在正在搬东西
And morgan's moving in right now,
所以反正我没有什么可做的
so there's not really much for me to do anyway.
完美
perfect.
你介意在客房♥帮帮她吗
Would you mind helping her down at the guesthouse?
好像她还有几个盒子
It looked like she had a couple of boxes.
-是的 好的 当然了 -好的 谢谢
-Yeah. Yeah, for sure. Yup. -Okay. Thanks.
-我去换一件衣服 -好的
-I'm just gonna go change. -Okay.
-一会儿见 -好
-I'll see you later? -Yeah.
你的...
Your...
咖啡
Coffee.
里维拉物业
-朱尔斯 嘿-嗨 黛西
-Jules, hey! -Hi, desi.
-这些可真漂亮 -是的 这是给里维拉的
-Aren't those pretty? -Yeah, they're for ms. Rivera.
-还有我们给你们每个人一张卡片 - 谢谢
- And we got each of you a card. - Thanks.
来吧 我觉得蕾妮还在她的办公室
Come. I think renee's in her office.
太好了
Great.
好香
Fragrance.
是的 你认为她会喜欢这个吗
Yeah, do you think she'll like 'em?
百合花 我的最爱
Lilies! My favorite.
真的么
Really?
不是 但是这还是很漂亮
No, but they are gorgeous
我爱它们 非常感谢
and I love them, so thank you so much.
-谢谢你的卡片 -嗯 没事
-And thanks for the card. -Yeah, of course.
什么风把您吹过来了
To what do we owe the pleasure?
这只是一个小小的感谢 感谢你卖♥♥给了我们梦寐以求的房♥子
It's just a small thank you for selling us my dream house.
希望你喜欢泡温泉
I hope you like a good spa day.
泡温泉是我唯一喜欢的东西
Spa days are the only days I like.
嗯 一切进展顺利吗
um, h-how is everything going?
那台电梯用得还行吗
You making good use out of that elevator?
很棒 是的 一切都很棒
Absolutely. Yeah, e-everything is great.
好 我-我很高兴听到
Good. I'm-I'm glad to hear.
嗯 你们找到室内设计师了吗
Um, did you guys find the interior designer
你们不是在找么
you guys were looking for?
是 她绝对很棒
Yes. And she's absolutely amazing.
她是谁 也许我认识她
Who is she? Maybe I know her.
-她叫摩根 -摩根
-Her name's morgan. -Morgan.
-摩根·戴尔...嗯...
- Morgan dyer. . Um...
我 是的 我得打听打听
I, yeah, I'll have to look her up
确保她和你说的一样好
and make sure she's as good as you say she is.
哎呀 对不起
oops, sorry.
嘿 我饿死了
Hey, I am starving.
-你想去吃点东西吗 -是的 是的
-Do you wanna go grab some food? -Actually, yeah.
-是的 听起来很棒 -好的 好极了
-Yeah, that sounds great. -Okay. Yay.
哇 你 真的要搬进来了 哈
Wow. You, really are moving in?
是的 还有
yeah. And, um...
我只是想再次感谢你和朱尔斯
I just wanted to thank you and jules again
这么热情好客
for being so hospitable.
-这对我很重要 -是的 额...
-It means a lot. -Yeah, well...
我认为 朱尔斯真的很喜欢你所做的工作
I mean, jules has really liked the work you've done,
所以一切都很好
so it's all good.
现在 我还好就是汗有点多
Now that I'm all good and sweaty.
是的 我知道
Yeah, I know.
我想我要去游泳池游个泳
I think I'm gonna go for a dip in the pool.
是啊 去吧
Yeah, yeah. Go for it.
介意和我一起游泳吗
Care to, join me for a swim?
嗯 不了 你看 我还有一些事情要做
Um, no, you know, I got some stuff that I gotta do,
但是你玩得开心
but you have fun.
让我知道你是否改变主意了
Let me know if you change your mind.
她就 这样 脱下了上衣
so she just, like, took off her top?
是的
Yeah.
是的 只是把它拉了下来
Yeah, just kinda yanked it off,
但这虽然不那么诱惑
but it wasn't flirtatious, really.
但是这绝对不合适
But definitely not appropriate.
是的
Yeah.
你知道 她可能就是
You know, she is probably the reason
朱尔斯也感到不安全的原因
jules is feeling insecure, too.
我不太信任她
There's just something about her I don't trust.
她在观察你
She just watches you.
我要和朱尔斯说说
I'm gonna talk to jules about it.
好吧 但今晚应该不行
Okay, but maybe not tonight?
-好吧 -谢谢你
-Fine. -Thank you.
我要去找些证据
I'm gonna go get the stuff if you think it's safe.
是的 不 朱尔斯要和蕾妮一起吃午饭
Yeah, no, jules is gonna grab some lunch with renee
我还让她之后去折扣店
and then I'm having her swing by the outlet
帮我买♥♥些东西 那我们来吧
to pick me some stuff up, so we good.
那个骗人的婊♥子♥
That lying, basic little bitch.
非常谢谢你的午餐
thank you so much for lunch.
-真是太好了 -当然
-That was really sweet. -Of course.
如果你们有什么需要
And if there's anything that you guys need,
你就打给我 好吗
you call me, okay?
是的 我会的 谢谢你
Yes, I will, thank you.
嗯 别客气
Mwah. You're welcome.
-再见 -再见
-Bye. -Bye.
再见
Bye.
嘿 你能让埃德加接一下电♥话♥吗
Hey, can you get edgar on the phone for me immediately?
-我想和他说话 -好的
-I wanna talk to him. -You got it.
里维拉房♥产
你找到他了吗
Did you get him?
电影精选列表