好的 谢谢
Yes. Thanks.
你们要喝点什么吗
Would you guys like something to drink?
不 我们很好 谢谢
No, we're fine. Thank you.
那个别♥墅♥怎么样了 天哪 我确实有时候会想念它的
So how is the estate? God, I sure do miss it sometimes.
天哪 我为唐和贝弗利工作了快六年
God, I worked for don and beverly for about six years
直到先生枫树去世了
until mr. Maples passed away.
等一下 你以前为他们工作吗
wait, you worked for them?
是的 我是他们的管家
Yes, I was their housekeeper.
枫女士把你列为紧急联♥系♥人了对吧
Ms. Maples had you listed as an emergency contact
在我们发现的旧文档上
on an old document that we found.
枫女士没有家人吗
Did the maples not have any family?
我记得唐在堪萨斯州有一个姐姐
I believe don has a sister in kansas,
但我记得他们没有说
but they didn't speak, as I recall.
嗯 当他去世时
Um, and, when he passed away,
他当然把一切都留给了贝弗利
he left everything to beverly, of course,
而且她没有任何家人
and she didn't have any family.
你知道 我不认为他们想要孩子
You know, I don't think they ever wanted kids.
屋子里还有其他员工吗
Were there any other employees who were working at the house?
还有园丁 埃德加 嗯
There was the gardener, edgar, um,
但是我离开时他才来
but he was fairly new when I left.
我还以为贝弗利不会换掉我
And I don't think beverly ever replaced me.
我想她准备自己照顾房♥子了
I think she started taking care of the house herself
她做不到的一切 埃德加都可以
and whatever she couldn't do, edgar could.
戴利女士 你认识摩根这个人吗
Ms. Daly, did you know anybody with the name morgan?
嗯 可能是这家人的朋友
Um, might've been a friend of the family
还是以前拥有这个房♥子的人么
or somebody from the family who owned the house beforehand?
摩根 我... 这个名字听起来非常熟悉
Morgan, I, The name sounds awfully familiar.
但是枫树有很多朋友
But the maples had a lot of friends.
他们总是在房♥子里
And they were always having get-togethers and barbeques
一起聚会和烧烤
and events at the estate.
嗯 他们喜欢举办活动
Um, they loved hosting.
但是 不 在他们之前没有人
But, no, no one lived in the house before them.
他们自己盖的那所房♥子
They built that house.
这是摩根 你认得她吗
This is morgan. Do you recognize her?
是 是的
Yes. Yeah...
我居然不记得她的名字
I can't believe I didn't remember her name
这些年来
after all these years.
你们两个怎么知道摩根的
How do you two know morgan?
我们聘请她担任室内设计师
We hired her as our interior designer.
室内设计师吗 她可不是什么室内设计师
Interior designer? She's no interior designer.
她是行政助理
She's an executive assistant.
她曾是唐公♥司♥里的助理
She was don's assistant at the firm.
在唐生病之前 他和她有染
Before don got sick, he was having an affair with her.
当贝弗利不在时 她一直在家里
She was at the house all the time when beverly wasn't there.
当被贝弗利发现时 摩根差点疯了
And when beverly found out, morgan nearly went crazy.
她一直出现 甚至在
She kept showing up, and even after
唐让她走了 她却一直要求和他说话
don let her go, she kept demanding to speak to him.
她甚至有次打电♥话♥给贝弗利
she even called beverly and threatened her
在电♥话♥上威胁她 太可怕了
over the phone once. It was quite awful.
你还有什么可以告诉我们的吗
is there anything else that you can tell us?
我这么问的原因是
The only reason I ask is,
我们也一直和她有些不愉快
we've been having some trouble with her, too.
我们认为她可能是想要她自己的房♥子
We think she might want the house for herself.
不 我不记得了
no, nothing that I can remember.
-再次感谢你 -不客气
-Thank you again for your time. -Of course.
你们两个要小心她
You two should be careful around her.
她脑子有点问题
She's not right in the head.
是的我明白
yes, I understand.
我很抱歉 但是女士 里维拉出去了
I do apologize, but ms. Rivera's out of town
家里面有急事
for a family emergency, unfortunately.
不 但是我可以帮你留言
No, but I could leave a message.
嗯 好吧 周末愉快
Um, okay, then. Have a great weekend.
你在哪儿 蕾妮
Where are you, renee?
你好
hello?
蕾妮 是你吗
Renee, is that you?
大门密♥码♥
我认为我们应该在客房♥
I think we should put a latch and a deadbolt
装个锁
on the guesthouse
这样她就没法回来了 直到我们弄清这一切
so she can't get back in till we figure this whole thing out.
-你怎么看 -这不是一个坏主意
-What do you think? -It's not a bad idea.
我们开始做吧
Let's do it.
我要去车♥库♥拿工具
I'm gonna run out to the garage and grab that tool box.
我要把后面的们锁上 好吗
I'm gonna lock the door behind me, okay?
-小心身后 -行
-Watch your back. -All right.
我会回来的
I'll be back in a few.
布丽丝 不要这样偷偷摸摸地盯着我
bliss, do not sneak up on me like that.
抱歉 怎么样了
Sorry. How'd it go?
-你不想知道 -是的 我想
- You don't wanna know. - Yes, I do.
让我们来看看
Let's see.
乔西还没回来 是吗
josh isn't back yet, is he?
如果他回来了 我没看到他进来
If he has, I didn't see him come in.
我把手♥机♥放在哪里了
Where did I put my phone?
那里伸手不见五指
it's pitch black down there.
如果他要上锁 那他就需要开灯
If he was putting up a lock, he'd need light.
我打电♥话♥给警♥察♥
I'm calling the cops.
等等 我看到大灯了
wait, I see headlights.
-是佩里 -布丽丝 等等
-It's perry. -Bliss, wait!
伙计们 我终于想起我在哪里见过摩根了
guys, I finally remembered where I met morgan before.
-就是当枫还在这里的时候 正是在这里
It was here at this house when the maples lived here.
这么全副武装干嘛
Wha-what's with the weaponry?
乔西 他去了客房♥
Josh, he went down to the guesthouse
他再也没有回来
and he never came back.
-乔西 -乔西
-Josh! -Josh!
-乔西 乔西 -乔西
- Josh! Josh! - josh!
-乔西 -乔西
- josh! - josh!
我认为我们需要给警♥察♥打电♥话♥
I think we need to call the cops.
是的
Yeah.
-佩里 在你后面 - 摩根...
- Perry, behind you! - morgan...
哇 哇 哇 哇你在做什么
Whoa. Whoa, whoa, whoa! What are you doing?
摩根 放下锤子 你不必这样做
Morgan, put down the hammer, you don't have to do this.
停下来 摩...
Stop it, morg...
别动
freeze!
不要动 否则我会开枪的
Don't move, or I'll shoot.
慢慢把武器放到地面上
Put your weapons to the ground, slowly.
朱尔斯 手♥机♥ 丢过来
Jules, cell phone. Slide it over.
摩根 摩根你不必这样做
Morgan, morgan! You don't have to do this.
房♥子可以是你的 好吗它是你的
You can have the house, okay? It-it-it is yours!
请告诉我乔西在哪里
Just please, please tell me where josh is.
你很快就会发现
You'll find out soon enough.
-你到底想要什么 -我想要什么
-What do you want with us? -What do I want with you?
这将会是一件世纪大案
It is gonna be the affair of the century!
热辣的金发女郎布丽丝 和老板乔西在一起乱搞
Hot blonde, bliss leary, gets caught bangin' boss, josh!
老婆朱尔斯发现后气急败坏
wifey jules goes wild!
用锤子砸碎了丈夫的头
Ends up bashing hubby's head in with a hammer.
然后杀死了邻居
Then kills anxious neighbor
勒死了布丽丝
before strangling ms. Bliss
最后自己也自杀了
to her untimely death!
你也逃不了的
You will never get away with it.
已经有太多人知道你了
Too many people know about you already.
佩里的同事都听过你的名字
Perry's co-workers have all heard your name
也知道你有多疯狂
and already know how crazy you are!
不对 我从来没有来过这里
On the contrary, I was never here.
我有充分的不在场证明
I have an air-tight alibi
我的老房♥东可以为我作证
with my old landlord.
他会为我做任何事情 我也同样
He'll do anything for me and I do anything.
他还没死 不 不 他还没死
He's not dead. No, no, he's-he's not dead.
-他不可能 他不能死 -来吧 朱尔斯
-He can't be, he can't be dead. -Come on, jules.
她不会开枪的 她不敢射我们
She won't shoot us. She can't shoot us!
否则 会根据枪♥支♥追到她头上
Or else, the gun will be traced back to her.
你想试试么
you wanna try me?
去死吧
电影精选列表