-早上号♥ -摩根 你好
-Morning. -Morgan. Hi.
昨晚你怎么了 你人不见了
What happened to you last night? You disappeared from the party.
是的 对不起 我觉得自己穿得太过分了
Yeah, sorry, I, felt a bit overdressed,
所以我回去换了一下
so I went back and I changed, came back for a bit
然后开始和书房♥里的人聊天
and started talking to people in the den
而且 我之后再也没有见到你们
and, I, I didn't see you guys again.
这太糟糕了 你错过甜点了
It's too bad. You missed dessert.
好吧 可能得下次吧
Well, maybe next time.
所以 嗯 这是怎么回事
So, um, what's going on here?
好吧 我要把它变成我的工作室
Well, I decided I wanted to turn this into my work room
而不是阅览室
instead of the reading room,
我发现我们订购的东西
and I figured that everything we ordered
可以放在我的工作台周围
can just fit around my work table.
当然 我认为 我想是这样
Sure. I mean, I imagine so.
你知道 我相信它会变回阅览室
You know, I'm sure it will transition back perfectly
当你们装♥修♥完成
into a reading room once you guys are finished
准备再卖♥♥出去的时候
and ready to put it up for sale again.
没听说么
Didn't you hear?
他们不准备卖♥♥♥房♥♥子了 他们决定留下来
They're not selling the house anymore. They're staying.
那不是很好吗
Isn't that great?
但我还以为我们
but I thought we were designing
设计这里是为了
this home in such a way
能卖♥♥出个好价钱
to maximize the sale.
我们以前是的 但乔西昨晚和我谈过
We were, but josh and I talked last night
我们决定要保留它
and we decided that we wanna keep it.
使它成为我们永远的家
Make it our forever home.
你知道 一个我们直到安享晚年的地方
You know, the one that we die in.
朱尔斯 嗯 我也爱上了这里
Jules, um, I've fallen in love with this home, too.
我希望你们可以给我个报价
I was hoping to make you guys an offer on it.
你用什么来支付
With what money?
我很快就会继承遗产
I have an inheritance coming to me soon.
而且 坦率地说 我不知道这会
And, frankly, I don't see how this is
关你什么事
any of your concern whatsoever.
好吧 摩根 我非常抱歉
Okay, morgan, I'm-I'm really sorry,
但我不知道这是你要计划的
but I had no idea that this is what you were planning on.
我以为你只是在按你梦想中的家来建设
I thought you were blueprinting the home of your dreams.
我认为 那是你告诉我的
I mean, th-that's what you told me
两个星期前 当你雇用我时
two weeks ago when you hired me.
她可以改变主意
And she's allowed to change her mind.
这房♥子是他们的 知道吗
It's their house, remember?
而且你的真实身份是什么
And what are your real credentials anyways?
因为据我所知
Because a-as far as I can tell,
你的作品集不过是从设计杂♥志♥
your portfolio's nothing but a bunch of cut-outs
剪上去的 所以这些甚至是你的作品吗
from design magazines. So a-are they even yours?
-等等 等等 什么 -当然是我的
-Wait, wait, wait. What? -Of course they're mine.
你这么傻就不知道
And are you so stupid to think
我的作品不能在杂♥志♥上发表吗
I can't have my work published in a magazine?
我不会傻到
I am not so stupid to assume
去相信你作品集上的照片是真的 因此...
that you'd use real photos for your portfolio, so...
好吧 告诉我们 你为什么不呢
Well, tell us. Why don't you?
我拒绝回答
I refuse to entertain
你丈夫的哈巴狗
your husband's lap dog.
我们可以稍后再私下再说
We can finish this conversation again later, in private.
嘿...你知道吗
hey... You okay?
对不起
I'm sorry.
我只是陷入了和布丽丝的愚蠢争议
I just got into this dumb argument with bliss
我好尴尬
and I'm so embarrassed
让朱尔斯看到我这样
for letting jules see me this way.
我感觉我像个傻瓜
I feel like such a fool.
我-我认为 瞧 朱尔斯是一个非常理性的人
I-I mean, well, look, jules is a very rational person.
所以无论如何 我相信她会明白的
So whatever it is, I'm sure she'll understand.
希望如此
I hope so.
- 我可以 -拜托
- May I? - Please, yeah.
你知道 那真的很好
You know, it was really sweet
你昨晚为朱尔斯所做的事情
what you did last night for jules.
好 谢谢 嗯...
Well, thank you. Um...
是的 不 我是说 她很棒 所以...
Yeah, no, I mean, she's great, so...
-这是她应得的 -是的
-She deserves it. -Yeah.
你知道 那本该是我和我的未婚夫的一周年纪念日
You know, it would've been my one-year anniversary
就在上个月
with myfiance last month, too.
但是 可悲的是 他一年多前去世了
But, sadly, he died a little over a year ago.
我很抱歉 我...
I'm, I'm so sorry. I...
-我不知道 -没多少人知道
-I had no idea. -Not many people knew.
你知道
You know,
见到你和朱尔斯一起
seeing you and jules together,
这么幸福
so happy,
这...
it...
真的很棒 你知道吗
It was really great, you know?
给了我希望
Gives me hope.
没关系
it's okay.
嗯...
Um...
摩根 你♥他♥妈♥到底怎么回事
morgan! The hell is wrong with you?
恩 是你先招惹我的
W-well, you came on to me!
你摸了我的背
You touched the small of my back!
没有 不 我可没有
No! No, I didn't at all.
你在说什么 你想吻我 我看到了
What-what are you talking? You tried to kiss me! I saw you!
我-我不知道现在发生了什么
I-I don't know what's happening right now,
但这太不合适了 好吗
but that was so inappropriate, okay?
还有 你需要现在离开
And-and you need to leave now.
现在 请
Now. Please.
那我们该怎么办呢
so what are we gonna do, then?
你马上让她滚蛋
You can her ass immediately
告诉她马上搬出去
and tell her to move out right now.
- 当然 -布丽丝说的对
- Of course. - Bliss is right.
她现在很不稳定 只会变本加利
She's unstable, it's only gonna get worse
如果我们和她讲讲道理
if we try and reason with her.
你没法和一个
You can't reason
不讲道理的人讲道理
with the unreasonable.
但是 如果她因为什么来指控你怎么办
But what if she accuses you of something?
这种事情可能会因为在工作场合
They take that kind of thing very seriously
而上升到很严重的地步
in the workplace these days.
我会测试他的特点
I will testify to his character,
就像和我们一起工作的其他女人一样
so will any other women that we work with,
她看起来像是绝望
and she will look like the desperate, crazy,
而又疯狂的老女人
cradle-robber that she is.
我只是 我...我想知道她到底想要什么
I just, I ju... I wish we knew what she was after.
-就像 是我们的钱吗 -不是我们的钱
-Like, what, is it our money? -It's not our money.
是这房♥子
it's the house.
也只能是这样了
It has to be.
干得好 朱尔斯
Good job, jules.
你说得对
And you're right.
那所房♥子会是我的
That house will be mine.
-你还好吗 -我摔下梯子了
-are you okay? -Fell off the ladder.
梯子一点都不结实
The ladder isn't stable.
啊 -不 请不要
Ay? -No, please don't!
我的脖子不能动了
I can't move my neck.!
-天哪 发生了什么事 -我脖子不能动了
- My god, what happened? - I can't move my neck!
是的 亲爱的 亲爱的 就让她自己来吧
Yeah, honey, honey, just let-let her do it.
- 你还好吗 -不我感觉很不好
- are you okay? - No! I'm not okay!
我准备挂那幅画的时候跌倒了
I was trying to hang that painting and I fell
扭伤了我的脖子 我的手臂很不好
and hurt my neck, my arm really bad
都怪你那个梯子
because of your stupid, broken ladder!
好的 让我看看
Okay. Let me see.
什么你不相信我吗
What? You don't believe me?
我是说 我认为梯子看起来没问题
I mean, I think that ladder looks fine.
不管是不是
Whether it is or it isn't,
那不是重点
that isn't the point!
关键是 我摔倒了
The point is, I fell!
我在工作的时候摔得 为你们工作的时候
And I fell on the job, working for you!
好吧 你知道吗 在这之后 嗯...你不再为我们工作了
Okay, you know what? Then, um... You don't work for us anymore.
电影精选列表