AGUIRRE: No!
坦率!
Frank!
交易员山姆:我们得走了! 快点!
TRADER SAM: We gotta go! Come on!
进来! 抓住那把刀!
Get in! Grab that knife!
现在!
Now!
你没事儿吧? 你做了什么?
Are you all right? What have you done?
莉莉:没关系。 没关系,还不错。
LILY: It's all right. It's all right.
你必须去。 离开河流的视线并奔跑。
You must go. Get out of sight of the river and run.
阿吉雷只想要箭头。
Aguirre only wants the Arrowhead.
- 尽可能快地跑。 -去。
-Just run as fast as you can. -Go.
他们来了! 去! 远离河流!
They're coming! Go! Get away from the river!
——
-
我有她!
I have her!
莉莉:不!
LILY: No!
给我箭头!
Give me the Arrowhead!
Aguirre,我们离河流太远了!
Aguirre, we're too far from the river!
——
-
我的天啊!
Oh, my God!
-很酷。 是我。 是我。 - 哇!
-It's cool. It's me. It's me. -Whoo!
看到箭头了吗?
Did you see the Arrowhead?
你真的见过吗?
Have you really seen it?
我不仅亲眼所见,还握在手中。
Not only have I seen it, I held it in my hands.
终于可以解除诅咒了……
Finally we can break the curse...
弗朗西斯科将支付。
and Francisco shall pay.
忘记弗朗西斯科吧! 箭头,阿吉雷!
Forget about Francisco! The Arrowhead, Aguirre!
只有月之泪可以帮助我们摆脱这个诅咒。
Only the Tears of the Moon can help us get out of this curse.
MELCHOR:这片丛林正在吞噬我们的灵魂。
MELCHOR: This jungle is devouring our souls.
我们很恶心。
We are disgusting.
为自己说话。 我很好吃。
Speak for yourself. I am delicious.
你真的相信我们还有灵魂吗?
Do you really believe we still have souls?
这就是为什么我们需要月之泪,它们是我们唯一的希望。
That's why we need the Tears of the Moon, they are our only hope.
穿裤子的女人有箭头...
The woman in pants has the Arrowhead...
并把它从河里带走了。
and has taken it away from the river.
因为她知道我们不能跟着她去那里。
Because she knows we can't follow her there.
王子。
The Prince.
他可以跟随箭头。
He can follow the Arrowhead.
告诉他她去了哪里。
Tell him where she went.
你听到了他的声音。
You heard him.
告诉太子。
Tell the Prince.
莉莉:麦格雷戈!
LILY: MacGregor!
麦格雷戈!
MacGregor!
麦格雷戈!
MacGregor!
麦格雷戈!
MacGregor!
坦率?
Frank?
弗兰克,你还活着。
Frank, you're alive.
如何? 你还活着,弗兰克?
How? How are you alive, Frank?
-我看到你死了。
-I saw you die.
我看到你摔倒了。 你怎么活着?
I saw you fall. How are you alive?
莉莉,我不在乎你为我做了什么,
Lily, I don't care what you've done for me,
-如果我们活着离开这里... -莉莉:哦,你来了。
-if we make it out of here alive... -LILY: Oh, there you are.
...我再也不会离开肯辛顿了。
...I am never leaving Kensington again.
-是的。 弗兰克还活着。
-Yeah. Frank's alive.
呵呵。 哦,嗯...
Huh. Oh, um...
你有一点,嗯,你的背上有东西。
You've got a little, um, something in your back.
莉莉:弗兰克?
LILY: Frank?
这个名字实际上是弗朗西斯科。
The name's actually Francisco.
弗朗西斯科·洛佩斯·德埃雷迪亚
Francisco Lopez de Heredia.
和...
And...
我大约有 400 岁了。
I'm roughly 400 years old.
-什么? - 我知道有很多东西要接受。
-What? -I know it's a lot to take in.
- 我会向你解释整个故事...... - 你没有血。
-I will explain to you the entire story... -There's no blood in you.
你是鬼吗?
Are you a ghost?
不,这很复杂。
No, it's complicated.
但很明显你是……你不是人类。
But clearly you're... you're not a human.
好吧,但是当我心中有一把剑时,很难集中注意力。
Okay, but it's very hard to focus when I have a sword impaled in my heart.
商人山姆,我需要你过来拉。
Trader Sam, I need you to come and pull.
吸血鬼?
Vampire?
我上次告诉过你,我已经完成了从你身上拔出武器的工作。
I told you last time, I'm done pulling weapons out of you.
不好了。
Oh, no.
是,呃,霍顿博士,对吧?
It is, uh, Dr. Houghton, right?
植物学的。
Of Botany.
看它。 它只是这样闲逛。
Look at it. It's just hanging out like that.
弗兰克:嗯,这就是它的制♥作♥方式。
FRANK: Well, it's how it's made.
它有一个非常奇怪的形状。
It's got a very strange shape.
你看到后面了吗? 就像……呜……那样。
Have you seen it out the back? It's like... Woo... Like that.
嗯,它不是......它实际上只是直的。
Well, it's not... It's kinda actually just straight.
一只手,两只手,你想要什么?
One hand, two hand, what do you want?
让我们试一试。
Let's try one.
你需要两只手。
You're gonna need two hands.
弗兰克:不,不,不!
FRANK: No, no, no!
-什么什么什么? -天啊! 那很痛。
-What, what, what? -Oh, my gosh! That hurts.
- 不,它没有。 -你怎么知道?
-No, it doesn't. -How do you know?
弗兰克,你想咬一口我的手杖吗?
Frank, would you like to bite down on my stick?
-不。 我很好。 谢谢你。 - 不,为了疼痛。
-Nope. I'm good. Thank you. -No, for the pain.
-我明白这是什么...
-I understand what it...
他是什么意思。 但不是。
What he means. But no.
如果你需要它。
There if you need it.
我只是觉得你现在很紧张。
I just feel like you're very uptight right now.
它对我没有帮助,因为我很紧张。
And it's not helping me, 'cause I'm very nervous.
紧张是可以的。 这是你的第一次。
It's okay to be nervous. It's your first time.
-这是你的第一次,对吧?
-It is your first time, right?
- 是的,你知道的,弗兰克。 -我知道我知道。 我可以告诉。
-Yes, you know it is, Frank. -I know, I know. I can tell.
- 我已经这样做了数百次。
-I've done this hundreds of times.
-我不知道该怎么接受,弗兰克。 - 这很特别。
-I don't know how to take that, Frank. -This is special.
-是吗? -这是。
-Is it? -It is.
-慢! -什么?
-Slow! -What?
弗兰克:哦,你不能那样做。
FRANK: Oh, you can't do it like that.
- 这太难了。 -莉莉:弗兰克。
-That's way too hard. -LILY: Frank.
你想让我摇一摇吗?
Would you like me to give it a wiggle?
-是的。 是的。 -绝对不。
-Yes. Yes. -Absolutely not.
我可以在后面跳来跳去并给它一次。
I could pop around the back and give it a once over.
-不,我们很好。 -好的。
-No, we're good. -Okay.
你知道什么总是有帮助的吗? 如果你把脚放在上面。
You know what always helps? If you put your foot on it.
-我有点紧张。 -不用紧张。
-I'm a little nervous. -Don't be nervous.
弗兰克,我要数到三。
Frank, I'm gonna count to three.
你要……我在数数或者……
You're gonna... I'm counting or...
不,我在数。
No, I'm counting.
-一。 -因为……啊啊!
-One. -'Cause... Ahhh!
我梦见我在 Boodle's 吃午饭。
I dreamt I was lunching at Boodle's.
-弗兰克:嘿,博士。
-FRANK: Hey, Doctor.
-我们该走了。 -当然。
-We should go. -Of course.
不,你已经做得够多了。
No. You've done enough.
我不能把你一个人留在这儿。
I can't leave you alone out here.
看你的状态了。 你甚至不能走路。
Look at the state of you. And you can't even walk.
你至少会考虑回??头吗?
Will you at least consider turning back?
我会没事儿的。 我保证。
I will be fine. I promise.
我闻到了吗?
Do I smell?
可怕。
Horrendously.
我们有访客。 打开舱门。
We have visitors. Open the hatch.
下午好,我的朋友们。
Good afternoon, my friends.
有东西吗?
Something is there?
还有什么? 你找到他们的河船了吗?
What is there? You have found their river boat?
不?
No?
不是河船? 箭头?
Not the river boat? The Arrowhead?
箭头? 是的。 显示...显示我在哪里。
The Arrowhead? Yes. Show... Show me where.
我们正在接受蜜蜂的命令。
We're taking orders from a bee.
约阿希姆:给我看地图。
JOACHIM: Show me on the map.
这里?
Here?
是的! 你听到了他的声音。 改变路线!
Yes! You heard him. Change course!
你能问蜜蜂坐标吗?
Could you ask the bee for coordinates?
别开玩笑了,阿克塞尔。
电影精选列表