你应该刚刚下去。
You should've just gone down.
你们都是我的世界。
You're both my world.
——
-
——
-
嗯,嗯,嗯……
Well, well, well...
尼洛。 现在你拥有了所有的船。
Nilo. Now you have all the boats.
-照顾她。
-Take care of her.
——
-
麦克格雷戈:我今天站在你们面前要告诉你们关于月之泪的事情。
MACGREGOR: I stand before you today to tell you about the Tears of the Moon.
传说是真的。
The legend is true.
我们的队伍比以往任何探险队都敢于深入亚马逊。
Our party traveled further into the Amazon than any expedition had previously dared.
在我们的旅行中,生与死、过去与现在之间的界限消失了。
On our trip, the lines between life and death,
past and present, vanished.
我亲眼目睹了不可信的事情。
I witnessed things not to be believed.
迷人的海豚可能会困扰着一个人的梦想。
Enchanted dolphins that could haunt one's dreams.
不死征服者,被诅咒为丛林囚犯近 400 年。
Undead conquistadors,
cursed as prisoners of the jungle for nearly 400 years.
一个部落的酋长,一位女士……
A tribe whose chief, a lady...
不! 它实际上工作得很好。
No! It actually worked rather well.
我的意思是,这是一个社会从未见过的旅程。
My point is, this was a journey
the likes of which this society has never seen.
一次真正值得这种联想的冒险。
An adventure truly worthy of this association.
但这种联想值得我们大冒险吗?
But is this association worthy of our great adventure?
你看,我们寻找月之泪并不是为了把我们写在日记里
You see, we didn't seek the Tears of the Moon
so that we could be written up in some journal
为了一堆硬皮的老屁。
for a load of crusty old farts.
我姐姐刚刚成为剑桥正教授,让我恭敬地拒绝
My sister, who just made full professor at Cambridge,
has asked me to respectfully reject
你代表她的会员资格邀请。
your invitation of membership on her behalf.
我会做的。 就是不恭敬。
Which I will do. Just not respectfully.
先生们,你可以接受你的邀请
Gentlemen, you can take your invitation
你可以把它推到你的协会。
and you can shove it up your association.
男:你怎么敢!
MAN: How dare you!
准备好您的第一堂驾驶课了吗?
Ready for your first driving lesson?
我想是的,裤子。
I think so, Pants.
我希望你知道你在这里做什么,弗兰克。
I hope you know what you're getting yourself into here, Frank.
一辆车。
A car.
莉莉:哦,你的笑话。
LILY: Oh, your jokes.
- 他们将是我的死。 ——
-They will be the death of me. -
他们绝对令人筋疲力尽。
They are absolutely exhausting.
哇,莉莉。
Wow, Lily.
-你喜欢它吗? -这很好。
-Did you like it? -It was good.
-是的。 -你骄傲吗?
-Yeah. -Are you proud?
-哦! 弗兰克,弗兰克,弗兰克!
-Oh! Frank, Frank, Frank!
-哦,我的天啊! -弗兰克:好的,我明白了。
-Oh, my goodness! -FRANK: Okay, I got it.
弗兰克,看在上帝的份上!
Frank, for goodness' sake!
弗兰克:我明白了,我明白了。 莉莉:马上转! 马上转! 马上转!
FRANK: I got it, I got it. LILY: Turn now! Turn now! Turn now!
弗兰克:我已经控制住了,裤子。
FRANK: I got it all under control, Pants.
电影精选列表