-The jungle? -Yes. That is what I said.
-对。 -你觉得怎么样?
-Right. -How do you enjoy it?
它实际上是在我身上长大的。
It's actually rather grown on me.
我不在乎了。
I don't care anymore.
先生,我们已经到达目标了。
Sir, we have arrived at the target.
啊。 是时候做个交易了。
Ah. Time to make a deal.
看,就在这里。
Look, right through here.
你看到和平的普卡米丘纳部落了吗?
You see the peaceful Puka Michuna tribe?
在这里触摸这个按钮,
With the touch of this button here,
我可以结束 400 条无辜的生命。
I could end 400 innocent lives.
他们唯一的罪行是他们还活着。
Their only crime being that they are still living.
你姐姐和箭头都在这里。 现在,我需要知道她要去哪里。
Your sister and the Arrowhead were here. Now, I need to know where she is going.
这是你的选择。
The choice is yours.
他们是活着还是死去?
Do they live or do they die?
弗兰克:让我来帮助你。 莉莉:不,轮到我了。
FRANK: Let me help you. LILY: No, it's my turn.
-弗兰克:好的。 你得听她的。 ——
-FRANK: Okay. You gotta listen to her. -
-这十分完美。 -非常好。
-It's perfect. -Pretty good.
是的。 现在我们可以巡航了。
Yeah. Now we can just cruise.
——
-
你知道多少年来人们一直在寻找它吗?
Do you know how many years people have been looking for that?
- 这个老东西? -是的。 那个老东西。
-This old thing? -Yeah. That old thing.
你怎么会出现这种情况?
How is it that you turn up with it?
偷了它。
Stole it.
你偷的?
You stole it?
解放了它。 那个怎么样?
Liberated it. How about that?
好的。
Okay.
这东西我找了很久,但我很确定它属于你。
I've searched for this thing for so long, but I'm pretty sure it belongs to you.
当你找到那棵树你会怎么做?
What are you gonna do when you find the Tree?
解除诅咒。
Lift the curse.
你会怎么样?
And what will happen to you?
好...
Well...
我得做出选择。
I get to make a choice.
而我选择休息。
And I choose to rest.
嘿,莉莉,看。
Hey, Lily, look.
你在这个世界上看到的一切都是新的,
Everything that you see that's new in this world,
我见过几十万次。
I've seen hundreds of thousands of times.
是的,但没有一个是有意义的。
Yes, but none of it has been meaningful.
好的。 他们在哪?
All right. Where are they?
我实际上不认识具体的...
I don't actually recognize the specific...
在哪里? -那里。
Where? -There.
我想你明白了。
I think you got it.
约阿希姆:树在这里,将是我们的。
JOACHIM: The Tree is here and will be ours.
我不能与他们的主人分享我的发现。
I cannot share my discoveries with their masters.
你来这里有一段时间了吗?
You've been down here a while?
莉莉:这必须是“水变石头”。
LILY: This has got to be "water to stone."
你认为我们会爬吗?
Do you think that we climb?
我认为我们不应该上升。
I don't think we're meant to go up.
我们很幸运。
We're in luck.
下面有一个房♥间,里面有一个杠杆。
There's a chamber down there with a lever in it.
我认为拉它是关键。
I think pulling it is the key.
莉莉:那太好了!
LILY: That's wonderful!
弗兰克:太棒了。 太棒了。
FRANK: It's wonderful. It's fantastic.
唯一的问题是建造所有这些的古人平均更窄。
Only problem is that the ancients who built all of this
were on average narrower.
-嗯嗯。 -所以,现在是你的好时机
-Mm-hmm. -So, it's a great time for you
去巴西最好的沐浴。
to take the finest bath in all Brazil.
-不不不。 弗兰克,弗兰克,求你了! -是的。 裤子,听...
-No, no, no. Frank, Frank, please! -Yes. Pants, listen...
我不会游泳,弗兰克。 那不是我能做的。
I cannot swim, Frank. That is not something I can do.
你从未尝试过。
You've never tried.
这不是关于尝试。 我有这种非常深的恐惧。
It's not about trying. I have this very deep fear.
弗兰克:我会游泳。
FRANK: I'll do all the swimming.
-弗兰克,请。 -听着……看,
-Frank, please. -Listen... Look,
没有你我做不到。
I can't do this without you.
我需要你。
I need you.
你必须相信我。
You have to trust me.
不,不。 弗兰克,弗兰克,弗兰克,请。
No, no. Frank, Frank, Frank, please.
我以为你可能,呃...
I thought you might, uh...
只是转身看看瀑布,斯基皮。
Just turn around and look at the waterfall, Skippy.
-好的? 请。 -美好的。 哇。
-All right? Please. -Fine. Whew.
不要看。
Don't look.
你在裤子下面穿裤子吗?
Are you wearing pants under your pants?
-是的。 -我的天啊! 坦率!
-Yes. -Oh, my God! Frank!
没关系。 没关系。
It's okay. It's okay.
-开始了。 -我不是……不,不!
-Here we go. -I'm not... No, no!
等一下! 有什么东西碰到了我的脚,弗兰克!
Wait a minute! Something just touched my foot, Frank!
没关系,没关系。 那是我的脚。
It's okay, it's okay. It was my foot.
哦,我很抱歉。
Oh, I'm so sorry.
-我很害怕。 -好的。 我接到你了。
-I'm very scared. -Okay. I got you.
没关系。 呼吸。
It's okay. Breathe.
-准备好? 好的。 -是的。
-Ready? Okay. -Yes.
百合!
Lily!
莉莉,来吧,来吧。
Lily, come on, come on.
快点。 莉莉,来吧。
Come on. Lily, come on.
快点。 来吧,莉莉。
Come on. Come on, Lily.
-你怎么了,弗兰克?
-What is the matter with you, Frank?
-你还活着! -你怎么能离开我?
-You're alive! -How could you leave me?
我没有离开你。 那里有很多鱼……
I didn't leave you. There was a lot of fish down there that...
什么? 鱼? 坦率...
What? Fish? Frank...
有很多食人鱼,它们在追……
There were lot of piranha, they were coming after...
-我救了你。 看。 -别看我。
-I saved you. Look. -Don't even look at me.
美好的。
Fine.
“化水为石……”
"Turn water to stone..."
弗兰克:400年后……
FRANK: After 400 years...
我找到了。
I found it.
我们找到了。
We found it.
现在你可以成为花卉界的达尔文了。
Now you can be the Darwin of flowers.
花瓣就在那里,你可以自♥由♥了。 你可以...
The petal's right there, you can be free. You can...
我的意思是,河水并不美,但你可以去任何地方
I mean, it's not like the river's not beautiful,
but you can go anywhere
你可以看到这个世界。 你可以来伦敦。
and you can see the world. You can come to London.
我从伦敦来。 我可以给你看。
I'm from London. I could show it to you.
我什至有一辆汽车。 我可以像你的船长,
I even have a motor car. I could be like your skipper,
Skippy...如果你愿意。
Skippy... If you want.
莉莉,我很想和你一起做这一切。
Lily, I would love to do all that with you.
但我已经下定决心了。
But I've made up my mind.
在这之后,我就没有伦敦了。
There is no London for me after this.
没有汽车。
There's no motor car.
我准备好了。
I'm ready.
不。
No.
这是我的时间。 那是我很久以前的时间。
It's my time. It was my time long ago.
不,不,我不接受。 你可以多活一次。
No. No, I don't accept it. You could have one more life.
对我来说幸运的是,这是我的选择。
Luckily for me, it's my choice.
嗯,它不应该是,因为你的判断力很差。
Well, it shouldn't be, because you have very poor judgement.
但你有你的世界要回去。 这是你的世界。
But you have your world to go back to. It's your world.
但它也可能是你的。
But it could be yours, too.
一个人的世界可能就够了。
It could be that one person's world enough.
可能。
Could be.
-莉莉... -
-Lily... -
百合。
Lily.
你好。
Hello.
我告诉了一个拿着大炮的疯子在哪里可以找到你的机会很小。
Small chance I told a madman with a cannon where to find you.
JOACHIM:哦,所以,我们终于见面了。
JOACHIM: Oh, so, we finally meet.
哇。 大而强壮的男孩,对吧?
Wow. Big, strong boy, huh?
去桥上。 去。
Go to the bridge. Go.
我相信这属于你。
I believe this belongs to you.
现在,箭头,好吗?
Now, the Arrowhead, please?
-莉莉:不,不,不。
-LILY: No, no, no.
这样一个富有想象力的女人正在寻找月亮的眼泪与科学界分享
Such an imaginative woman
seeking the Tears of the Moon to share with the scientific community
这甚至不允许你,Fr?ulein,坐在他们中间。
that won't even permit you, Fr?ulein, to sit among them.
将这种巨大的权力交到群众手中将是纯粹的疯狂。
To put that tremendous power
into the hands of the masses would be pure madness.
当我可以使用眼泪时,不仅可以赢得战争,而且可以统治所有世代。
电影精选列表