- 都是你的。 -哦,感谢上帝!
-It's all yours. -Oh, thank God!
你偷了我的引擎?
You steal my engine?
离开我的码头!
Get off my dock!
这是私有财产,弗兰克。 你完蛋了。
It's private property, Frank. You're finished.
再见。
Ciao.
——
-
约阿希姆:击沉他们,我们就可以从河底回收箭头!
JOACHIM: Sink them and we can recover the Arrowhead
from the bottom of the river!
装载鱼雷。
Load torpedoes.
男子:装载鱼雷! MAN 2:鱼雷进入。关闭舱门!
MAN: Load torpedoes! MAN 2: Torpedo in. Closing the hatch!
-谢谢。 -哦,不客气。
-Thank you. -Oh, you're welcome.
约阿希姆:更近一点。 更近一点。
JOACHIM: Closer. Closer.
麦格雷戈:莉莉? 莉莉:你知道吗?
MACGREGOR: Lily? LILY: Do you know,
-如果我是你,弗兰克... -好吧,你不是我。
-if I were you, Frank... -Well, you're not me.
我只是觉得有时它只需要一点点......
I just feel that sometimes it just needs a bit of a...
这是我的引擎。 除了我,没有人碰我的引擎。
This is my engine. Nobody touches my engine but me.
-我刚刚做了什么...
-What did I just...
莉莉:给你。
LILY: There you go.
约阿希姆:再见。
JOACHIM: Goodbye.
——
-
麦克格雷戈:那是……
MACGREGOR: Is that a...
-鱼雷。 -莉莉:哦,天哪。
-Torpedo. -LILY: Oh, my God.
弗兰克,弗兰克,弗兰克!
Frank, Frank, Frank!
弗兰克,弗兰克,弗兰克,弗兰克!
Frank, Frank, Frank, Frank!
-你在干什么? -弗兰克:我们跑不过它。
-What are you doing? -FRANK: We can't outrun it.
坦率!
Frank!
哦。
Oh.
弗兰克:看看他们对你做了什么。 可怜的东西。
FRANK: Look what they did to you. Poor thing.
我很抱歉。 机♥枪♥。
I'm so sorry. Machine guns.
谁将潜艇带到亚马逊?
Who brings a submarine to the Amazon?
但你仍然超过他们。 每次。
But you still outran them. Every time.
我以为我会保持随意。
I thought I'd keep it casual.
嗯,这次你真的超越了自己。
Well, you've really outdone yourself this time.
我们知道我们潜艇上的杀人狂的身份吗?
Do we know the identity of our homicidal maniac in the submarine?
不,我不知道他的名字。
No, I don't know his name.
但是德皇威廉的小儿子写了几篇关于月之泪的文章。
But the youngest son of Kaiser Wilhelm
wrote several articles about the Tears of the Moon.
如果我不得不猜测,我会说那就是他。
And if I had to guess, I would say that that's him.
你不是很热吗?
Aren't you hot in all that?
丝毫没有。
Not in the slightest.
我的眼球在冒汗。
My eyeballs are sweating.
莉莉:你还好吗,亲爱的?
LILY: Are you all right, love?
哦,我的……哦,我的天哪! 麦格雷戈,看!
Oh, my... Oh, my goodness! MacGregor, look!
土鳖!
Inia geoffrensis!
你知道,在这里我们称它们为“encantado”。
You know, here we call them "encantado."
-“着魔了”? -是的。 变形精灵。
-"Bewitched"? -Yeah. Shape-shifter spirits.
不要直视他们的眼睛,除非你想要一辈子做噩梦。
Don't look them directly in the eye unless you want nightmares for life.
你相信传说,你也应该相信诅咒。
You believe in legends, you should believe in curses, too.
好的。
Okay.
嘿,麦格雷戈。
Hey, MacGregor.
曾经有过一个女朋友,她是斗鸡眼。 没有成功。
Had a girlfriend once, she was cross-eyed. Didn't work out.
我们永远无法对视。
We could never see eye to eye.
——
-
莉莉:哦,天哪。 这是你的笑话吗?
LILY: Oh, my God. Is that your idea of a joke?
那不好笑。
That is not funny.
我也很确定她在旁边看到了某人。
I'm also quite sure she was seeing somebody on the side.
愚蠢的。
Silly.
你知道,大多数人在镜头前都会微笑,弗兰克。
You know, most people smile when they're on camera, Frank.
它是一个动态影像相机。
It's a moving picture camera.
你以前从未见过吗?
Have you never seen one before?
我从未见过动图。
I've never seen a moving picture.
它们非常有趣,您可以体验身在世界任何地方。
They're so much fun
and you can experience being anywhere in the world.
啊。
Ah.
虽然,如果你能在这里,你为什么要被这一切包围?
Although, why would you want to,
if you could be here, surrounded by all this?
这只是...
It's just...
哦,就像在伊甸园里漂流一样。
Oh, it's like drifting through the Garden of Eden.
它只是美丽。
It's just beautiful.
看这个。 弗兰克,你看到这些螺旋花了吗?
Look at this. Frank, did you see these heliconias?
你知道亚马逊一棵树上的个体物种比……
Do you know there's more individual species
on one tree in the Amazon than there is...
麦格雷戈,我认为你似乎让我们偏离了轨道。
MacGregor, I think you seem to be taking us off course.
我们应该转向那个方向。
We should turn that way.
弗兰克:不,我们很好。 坚持到底。
FRANK: No, we're good. Stay on course.
Lágrimas de Cristal 就是这样。
Lágrimas de Cristal is that way.
莉莉:弗兰克,弗兰克…… 弗兰克:他很好。
LILY: Frank, Frank... FRANK: He's fine.
我没看错,我是船长。
I'm not mistaken, I'm the skipper.
Lágrimas de Cristal 就在前方。
The Lágrimas de Cristal is straight ahead.
坚持到底。
Stay on course.
弗兰克,它在地图上说它可以通过。
Frank, it says on the map that it's passable.
在这里,我们有那个悬崖和那个支流。
Here we have that cliff and exactly that tributary.
这样我们可以节省两天时间。
We can save two days going this way.
我们不能走那条路。 我们必须走那条路。
We cannot go that way. We have to go that way.
Lágrimas de Cristal 就是这样。
Lágrimas de Cristal is that way.
我们走那条路,是急流。 你曾经经历过急流吗?
We go that way, it's rapids. You ever been down the rapids?
不,但我想你有...
No, but I presume that you have...
-是的。 -...这就是我雇用你的原因!
-Yes. -...which is why I hired you!
所以就...
So just...
那样转。 在右边。 右舷。 不管你怎么称呼它。
turn that way. To the right. Starboard. Whatever you call it.
我不是不会游泳的人,裤子。
I'm not the one who can't swim, Pants.
你别担心,斯基皮。
Don't you worry about that, Skippy.
女士,是“船长”。
Lady, it's "Skipper."
我的错。
My mistake.
约阿希姆:这个被遗忘的、无尽的亚马逊,以及它无限纠结的支流。
JOACHIM: This godforsaken, endless Amazon,
with its infinite tangled tributaries.
霍顿博士和箭头可以在任何地方。
Dr. Houghton and the Arrowhead could be anywhere.
只有一个人
There's only one person
谁曾接近过月之泪。
who has ever gotten close to the Tears of the Moon.
我们得直接问他。 我们将开设新课程。
We shall have to ask him directly. We'll set a new course.
AXEL:但是,殿下,唐·阿吉雷的诅咒……
AXEL: But, Your Highness, the curse of Don Aguirre...
那只是传说吧?
That's only a legend, right?
——
-
弗兰克:我们要在这里过夜。
FRANK: We're gonna anchor here for the night.
莉莉:我们不能在黑暗中度过愉快的时光吗? 看,我们可以继续前进。
LILY: Can't we make good time in the dark? Look, we can just keep going.
不,除非您希望发动机过热。
No, not unless you want the engine to overheat.
告诉你什么,斯基皮。 这一天过后,
Tell you what, Skippy. After this day,
我真的可以用你的豪华浴室。
I could really do with that luxurious bath of yours.
是,嗯,在下面吗?
Is it, um, down there?
-不,下面没有浴缸,裤子。 -莉莉:什么?
-No, there's no bath down there, Pants. -LILY: What?
不,浴缸在外面。 那就是洗澡。
No, the bath is out there. That's the bath.
4,300 英里的豪华浴室。
4,300 miles of luxurious bath.
我之前也给你暖过一点。
I also warmed it a little bit for you earlier.
哦,我知道你不会游泳,所以如果你碰巧在那里淹死了,那就去吧,呃,用肥皂把自己洗上岸。
Oh, and I know you don't know how to swim, so if you happen to drown out there,
go ahead and, uh, use the soap to wash yourself ashore.
我可以做点吃的。
I could do with something to eat.
有人把我所有的储备食物扔进了港口。
Someone threw all of my reserve food into the harbor.
你知道,弗兰克,如果你认为你会因为让我们挨饿而缩短我们的行程,让我告诉你,这极有可能奏效。
You know, Frank, if you think you're going to cut our trip short by starving us,
let me tell you that that is extremely likely to work.
你指望我吃那个吗?
Do you expect me to eat that?
-莉莉:哦...
-LILY: Oh...
弗兰克:食人鱼。
FRANK: Piranha.
最好在它们吃掉你之前先吃掉它们。
Better eat them before they eat you.
决不。
No way.
不得不说,弗兰克。 这些食人鱼太好吃了。
Have to say, Frank. These piranha are so good.
不过,不能完全放置那种味道。
Can't quite place that flavor, though.
它是血。
It's blood.
哦。
Oh.
对。
Right.
我要睡觉了。
I'm to bed.
在楼下你想睡的任何地方睡觉,只是不在我的小屋里。 这是禁区。
Sleep anywhere you want downstairs, just not in my cabin. It's off-limits.
我到底为什么要这样做?
Why on Earth would I want to do that?
呼。
Phew.
混♥蛋♥!
Bugger!
电影精选列表