When I could use the Tears, not only to win the war,
but to reign for all generations to come.
把他们带走。
Take them away.
眼前一亮。 导航到树。
Eyes ahead. Navigate to the Tree.
这棵树早就死了。
This Tree is long dead.
你比任何人都更了解月之泪,所以……
You know more about the Tears of the Moon than anyone, so...
你知道如何让它开花。 你会为我做这件事。
you know how to make it bloom. You will do this for me.
当你拥有你想要的东西时,
And when you have what you want,
有什么能阻止你杀死我们呢?
what's to stop you from killing us then?
我现在可以杀了你。
I could kill you now.
我会做的。
I'll do it.
如果你答应放他们走,给我一片花瓣作为回报。
If you promise to let them go and give me one single petal in return.
我了解神话和古老的方式,就好像我自己亲身经历过一样。
I know the myths and the ancient ways as if I've lived them myself.
弗兰克,别...
Frank, do not...
弗兰克:如果这里有人要带月之泪,那就是我。
FRANK: If anyone here is going to bring the Tears of the Moon, it's me.
如果你能让树开花,你可能会有你的花瓣。
If you can make the Tree bloom, you may have your petal.
你有我的话。
You have my word.
没有别的办法。
There's no other way.
但小♥弟♥弟♥留在船上。
But the little brother stays on the boat.
小弟? 我有一个名字。
Little brother? I have a name.
前进。
Go ahead.
箭头应该适合这里。
The Arrowhead should fit here.
-你最好去帮他。 去。 -莉莉:没有。
-You better go help him. Go. -LILY: No.
不?
No?
——
-
如果你也给我一片花瓣,我就会去做。
I'll do it if you give me a petal as well.
如果我也给你一片花瓣……
If I give you a petal as well...
一瓣。 不是两个。 你必须选择。
One petal. Not two. You must choose.
你怎么看,肌肉?
What do you think, Muscles?
你会为她牺牲你的花瓣吗?
Will you sacrifice your petal for her?
她得先杀了我。
She'd have to kill me first.
-完毕。 -完毕。
-Done. -Done.
“心碎的战士
"Broken-hearted warrior
“登上了最高峰
"climbed to the highest peak
“然后将他的箭射入月球。
"and shot his arrow into the Moon.
“从那里,月亮学会了真正的痛苦并开始哭泣。
"From there, the Moon learned real pain and began to weep.
“眼泪落下的地方长出了一棵神圣的树……”
"Where the Tears fell grew a sacred Tree..."
朗姆酒…
Rum-pum-pum-pum...
把箭给我。
Give me the Arrow.
赶快!
Hurry up!
——
-
交易员山姆说我们需要修复一颗破碎的心。
Trader Sam said we would need to fix a broken heart.
它不是箭头,而是一颗心。
It's not an Arrowhead, it's a heart.
你无法修补一颗不...
You can't mend a heart that isn't...
...破碎的。
...broken.
我现在就收下那片花瓣。
I'll take that petal now.
“哭月下……”
"Under the crying Moon..."
我们必须在花瓣落下之前摘下它。 去! 匆忙!
We must pluck the petals before it sets. Go! Hurry!
每次。
Every time.
对不起。
Sorry.
——
-
-射击! ——
-Shoot! -
- 好杀人猫。 ——
-Good murder cat. -
莉莉在哪里?
Where's Lily?
在上面。
Up there.
又来了。
Here we go again.
麦克格雷戈:月亮的背景。
MACGREGOR: The Moon's setting.
树快死了。
The Tree is dying.
哇。
Whoa.
快点。
Come on.
是的!
Yes!
——
-
-百合!
-Lily!
这是一个有趣的熟悉情况,不是吗?
This is a amusingly familiar situation, no?
把那片花瓣给我。
Give me that petal.
-不。 -你快死了
-No. -You are about to die
一种或另一种方式,但如果你不给我那片花瓣,你兄弟也会。
one way or another, but if you do not give me that petal,
so, too, will your brother.
他的速度会慢得多。
His will be much more slower.
把那片花瓣给我。
Give me that petal.
一个就够了。 把它给我。
Just one is enough. Give it to me.
绝不。 坦率!
Never. Frank!
让我走!
Let go of me!
掌握方向。 稳住她。
Take the wheel. Hold her steady.
你是我养过的最好的猫。
You're the best cat I've ever had.
下车!
Get off!
看来你不是很好...
It looks like you haven't been very nice...
给我的小朋友们。
to my little friends.
阿吉雷,帮我拿到花瓣!
Aguirre, help me to get the petal!
你要什么我都给你! 钱,船……
I'll give you anything you want! Money, ships...
西班牙!
Spain!
皇室不值得信任。
Royalty is not to be trusted.
阿吉雷,穿裤子的女人……
Aguirre, the woman in pants...
得到她!
Get her!
阿吉雷!
Aguirre!
弗朗西斯科有花瓣!
Francisco has the petal!
阻止他!
Stop him!
- 这是你下车的地方。 -什么?
-This is where you get off. -What?
告诉莉莉她对我来说已经足够了。
Tell Lily she would've been world enough for me.
你要去哪里?
Where are you going?
比邻星。 你保护他,你负责。 去。
Proxima. You protect him, you're in charge. Go.
-再见,女孩。
-Goodbye, girl.
让我们给他们最后一次巡航,mi buena ni?a。
Let's give 'em one last cruise, mi buena ni?a.
只有一种方法可以结束这一切。
There's only one way to end this.
来接我。
Come and get me.
-百合。
-Lily.
他要崩溃了。
He's going to crash.
不,他要堵河。
No, he's gonna block the river.
弗朗西斯科!
Francisco!
把花瓣给我!
Give me the petal!
他口袋里有花瓣!
He has the petal in his pocket!
适可而止!
Enough is enough!
现在是你死的时候了!
It's now time for you to die!
对。
Right.
我想我们已经受够了你。
I think we've had quite enough of you.
-晚安。 ——
-Good night. -
不完全是我的意图。
Not exactly what I intended.
- 兄弟的刀片切得最深。
-A brother's blade cuts deepest.
把花瓣给我。
Give me the petal.
麦克格雷戈:他让我告诉你,你对他来说已经足够了。
MACGREGOR: He told me to tell you,
you would have been world enough for him.
花瓣在哪里?
Where's the petal?
——
-
对不起,老朋友。
I'm sorry, old friend.
麦克格雷戈:他想让你拥有它。
MACGREGOR: He wanted you to have it.
停船! 停下来!
Stop the boat! Stop it!
-坦率。 -等待。
-Frank. -Wait.
弗兰克,不!
Frank, no!
不!
No!
弗朗西斯科,你做了什么?
Francisco, what have you done?
这比死还惨! 这是折磨!
This is worse than death! This is torture!
哦,你是我见过的最气人的人。
Oh, you are the most infuriating man I've ever met.
百合...
Lily...
坦率。
Frank.
坦率!
Frank!
哦,你在流血。
Oh, you're bleeding.
那很痛。
That hurts.
- 是吗? -是的。
-It does? -Yeah.
嗯,那很好。
Well, that's good.
我不敢相信你向我开枪。
I can't believe you shot me.
-我知道。 -两次。
-I know. -Twice.
我知道,但你并没有第一次下去。
I know, but you didn't go down the first time.
电影精选列表