Well, I have no idea.
来吧,振作起来。
Come on, cheer up.
轮船到巴西,铁路到波多韦柳......
Steamer to Brazil, rail to Porto Velho...
...那么我们只需要一个船长。
...then all we need is a skipper.
船长:首先,让我祝贺您选择了出色的船长。
SKIPPER: First of all, let me congratulate you
on your excellent choice of skipper.
在亚马逊的所有丛林游轮中,这一次无疑是
Of all the jungle cruises you could take in the Amazon,
this one is undoubtedly
最便宜的。
the cheapest.
但也是最刺♥激♥的。
But also the most thrilling.
- 你还在参观吗?
-Are you still giving a tour?
船长:是的,我是。
SKIPPER: Yes, I am.
- 也许退款? - 船长:不退款。
-Perhaps a refund? -SKIPPER: No refunds.
亲爱的,我们应该乘坐另一艘游轮。 告诉过你了。
We should've taken the other cruise, honey. Told you.
——
-
船长!
Skipper!
船长?
Skipper?
船长! 我想你应该看看这个!
Skipper! I think you should see this!
当心! 熬过来了!
Heads up! Coming through!
-我们刚刚说到哪了? -接近死亡。
-Where were we? -About to die.
啊。
Ah.
男:船长!
MAN: Skipper!
先生?
Sir?
有时这些按钮会卡住。
Sometimes these buttons get stuck.
船长!
Skipper!
好的。
All right.
如果您向船的左侧看,您会看到一些非常顽皮的巨嘴鸟。
If you look to the left of the boat, you'll see some very playful toucans.
他们正在玩他们最喜欢的喙摔跤游戏。
They're playing their favorite game of beak-wrestling.
唯一的缺点是,
The only drawback is,
只有两个可以玩。
only two can play.
有两只鸟,那些是巨嘴鸟。
There's two birds, and those are toucans.
我是说只有“两个可以”玩。
I'm saying that only "two can" play.
不是一个,而是“两个可以”玩。
Not one, but "two can" play.
哇。
Wow.
你在河里看到的岩石是砂岩。
The rocks you see here in the river are sandstone.
但有些人只是把它们当作花岗岩。
But some people just take them for granite.
这是我的巨石景点之一。
It's one of my boulder attractions.
你知道,在此之前,我曾经在一家橙汁厂工作,但我得到了罐头。
You know, before this, I used to work in an orange juice factory,
but I got canned.
-ALL:哦... -无法集中注意力。
-ALL: Oh... -Couldn't concentrate.
全体:哦……
ALL: Oh...
是的,他们也对我施加压力。
Yeah, they put the squeeze on me, too.
这是一个很好的。 我应该用那个打开的。
That's a good one. I should've opened with that one.
你知道,他们说那里的蟒蛇每次坐下最多可以吃 500 磅。
You know, they say the boa constrictor right there is capable
of eating up to 500 pounds per sitting.
就个人而言,我觉得这很难......
Personally, I find that very hard...
吞下。
to swallow.
妈妈,你能不能让他停下来?
Mommy, can you please make him stop?
没有人可以。 不要再这样打断我了。
No one can. And don't interrupt me like that again.
我会把你喂给蟒蛇。
I will feed you to the boa.
她是个小孩子。
She is a small child.
他喜欢小孩子。
He loves small children.
闭上你的嘴。
Close your mouth.
船长:嘿! 嘿!
SKIPPER: Hey! Hey!
手上船! 了解丛林,你看到的一切都想杀死你。
Hands in the boat! Know this about the jungle,
everything that you see wants to kill you.
并能。
And can.
毒天使的喇叭。
Poison angel's trumpet.
马钱子。 箭毒。 香蕉蜘蛛。
Strychnos. Curare. Banana spider.
掠夺者,因从未找到青春之泉而因发烧而死。
Marauders, dead of fever, for never finding the Fountain of Youth.
被黄貂鱼蜇伤的冒险家,正在寻找黄金之城。
Adventurers, stung by stingrays, searching for cities of gold.
征服者,被诅咒,屠♥杀♥无辜的当地人。
Conquistadors, cursed, for slaughtering innocent natives.
还有那些刚刚被致命的河马吃掉的。
And then there's the ones that just got eaten
by the deadly hippopotamus.
但河马不是原产于...
But hippos aren't native to the...
嘘。
Shh.
当心!
Look out!
这是这次旅行的亮点。 这是我最喜欢的丛林部分。
This is the highlight of the tour. It's my favorite part of the jungle.
女士们,先生们,为世界第八大奇迹做好准备。
Ladies and gentlemen, get ready
for the eighth Wonder of the World.
等待它...
Wait for it...
水的背面!
The backside of water!
它看起来就像正面。
It looks just like the front side.
这是完全不同的。
It's completely different.
它是世界第八大奇迹,水的背面。
It's the eighth Wonder of the World, the backside of water.
伙计们,拿出你的相机,来吧。 你不想错过这个。
Guys, get your cameras out, come on. You don't wanna miss this.
- 啪,啪,啪。 ——
-Snap, snap, snap. -
继续拍。
Keep snapping.
我希望那些不是 Puka Michuna,这个半球最致命的猎人。
I hope those aren't the Puka Michuna, the deadliest hunters in the hemisphere.
他们猎杀人类!
They hunt humans!
快点。
Come on.
求求你快点
Please, go faster.
哦,再快一点会损坏我的引擎,而且我买♥♥不起新的。
Oh, any faster would damage my engine, and I can't afford a new one.
感恩。
Grazie.
预科。
Prego.
好吧,听着,我的报酬是根据我带走的人数而不是我带回来的人数。
All right, listen up, I get paid by the number of people I take out,
坚持,稍等!
not by the number of people I bring back. Hold on!
啊。 做个好人,呃,照顾好行李。
Ah. Be a good chap and, uh, take care of the luggage.
告诉你不要穿裤子。
Told you not to wear trousers.
引起不必要的注意。
Drawing unnecessary attention.
我一点也不在乎。
I don't care in the slightest.
莉莉:你好。
LILY: Hello.
船长:好吧,伙计们,今天你们都很出色,现在我需要你们全力以赴,站在码头上。
SKIPPER: Well, folks, you were all outstanding today,
now I need you all out, standing on the dock.
这意味着“从我的船上下来”。 我只是认真的。
That means "get off my boat." I'm only serious.
还原。
Au revoir.
船长:女士,别忘了
SKIPPER: Ma'am, don't forget
- 领♥取♥您的行李。 -谢谢。
-to collect your baggage. -Thank you.
我只是在开玩笑。 他在你身后。
I'm only kidding. He's behind you.
再见。
Adiós.
确保你照顾好扎克,他是个好孩子。
Make sure you take care of Zaqueu, he's a good kid.
他看起来只有 10 岁,但实际上他已经 47 岁了。谢谢你,先生。
He looks 10, but he's secretly 47. Thank you, sir.
看,多么震撼。 这些是你做的吗?
Look, how stunning. Did you make these?
美丽的。
Beautiful.
哦,那太可怕了。 对不起,我只是觉得你...
Oh, that is awful. Excuse me, I just think that you...
我们不要和猴子小贩打架。
Let's not start a fight with a monkey vendor.
我不打算打架。 他们显然不应该在笼子里。
I'm not going to start a fight. They clearly shouldn't be in cages.
天啊! 看,有船! 看,看,看!
Oh, my gosh! Look, there's the boats! Look, look, look!
对。
Right. I think we've earned ourselves some nice lunch at the hotel,
我想我们在酒店为自己赢得了一些不错的午餐,然后洗了个澡,喝了杯鸡尾酒。
then a bath and a cocktail.
我们不是为了沐浴和鸡尾酒而走遍全球。
We did not travel half the globe for baths and cocktails.
我们必须找到这个尼洛先生并确保我们的旅行。 快点!
We must find this Mr. Nilo and secure our travel. Come on!
弗兰克欠我钱。
Frank owes me money.
Buongiorno,弗兰基男孩!
Buongiorno, Frankie boy!
请不要那样称呼我。
Please don't call me that.
嘿,弗兰基,你知道今天是什么日子吗?
Hey, Frankie, you know what today is?
鹦鹉:弗兰克欠我钱。
COCKATOO: Frank owes me money.
这是本月的第三个星期二。
It's the third Tuesday of the month.
我的钱,弗兰克。 我的内容。
My money, Frank. My contante.
它在哪里?
Where is it?
哦,你是说这个钱? 这一切都在这里。
Oh, you mean this money? It's all here.
我只需要这个,所以这周我终于可以吃东西了。
I just need this, so I can finally eat this week.
其余 è 每 te。
The rest è per te.
你侮辱了我,弗兰克。 这不是我的全部钱。
You insult me, Frank. This is not all of my money.
这就像一个小脚趾,没什么...
This is like a little pinky toe, nothing...
我的钱很少,弗兰克。
Itty-bitty, little nothing of my money, Frank.
你向我借钱买♥♥新引擎,嗯,你得还我,再加上利息。
You borrow money from me to get a new engine,
well, you got to pay me back, plus interest.
是的,我现在要保留你的引擎。
Yeah, I'm going to keep your engine for now.
我一周赚了 5,000 真币,然后你就拿回来了。
I get 5,000 real in one week, then you get it back.
一星期没拿到钱,那我把你的整条船都收了。
I don't get my money in one week, then I keep your whole boat.
弗兰克:你要我的船做什么?
FRANK: What do you want my boat for?
你有漂亮的船。 你有所有的船。
You have nice boats. You have all the boats.
还没有,我没有,弗兰克。 但我打赌我会的。
Not yet, I don't, Frank. But I bet you I will.
我猜,到下周。
I'm gonna guess, by next week.
电影精选列表