Don't be ridiculous, Axel.
谢谢你。
Thank you.
395年...
395 years...
...五个月零十三天。
...five months and 13 days.
我真的以为你死了。
I really thought you died.
我死的时候你难过吗?
Were you sad when I died?
我很担心。
I was very concerned.
为了我的灵魂。
For my soul.
为了我的远征。
For my expedition.
以及对于你。
And for you.
那么,你是什么?
So, what are you?
你没有流血,我想你会呼吸。
You don't bleed, I think you breathe.
你是不可能的。
You're not possible.
我不知道我是什么了。
I don't know what I am anymore.
但我可以告诉你我是什么。
But I can tell you what I was.
我父亲是一名雇佣兵,他在阿尔及尔被阿吉雷的父亲招募。
My father was a mercenary
and he was recruited by Aguirre's father in Algiers.
当我父亲为了保护他而死时,他收留了我。
When my father died protecting him, he took me in.
我和阿吉雷一起长大,就像兄弟一样。
Raised Aguirre and me together, like brothers.
阿吉雷的女儿安娜病倒了。
Aguirre's daughter Anna had fallen ill.
她是他的全部。 他发誓不会失去她。
She was all he had. He vowed he wouldn't lose her.
我会远行。
I will travel far.
但我会带着月之泪回到你身边。
But I will come back to you with a Tear of the Moon.
你会在月光下再次奔跑。
And you will run again in the moonlight.
痊愈了。
Healed.
我们与大海搏斗,却被河流打败。
We fought the ocean, only to be beaten by the river.
丛林与我们的每一步战斗。
The jungle fought our every step.
我会不惜一切代价找到月之泪并拯救阿吉雷的女儿。
I would've done anything to find the Tears of the Moon
and save Aguirre's daughter.
甚至绘制亚马逊图表。
Even chart the Amazon.
莉莉:你是阿吉雷的制图师?
LILY: You were Aguirre's cartographer?
你画了我的地图?
You drew my map?
坦率...
Frank...
真的觉得我的作品非同凡响?
Really think my work is extraordinary?
我认为你是你那个时代的小大♥师♥。
I think you were a minor master of your time.
次要的?
Minor?
弗兰克:丛林一个接一个地带走了我们。
FRANK: One by one, the jungle took us.
我们都快死了。 尽管如此,阿吉雷不会回头。
We were all but dead. Still, Aguirre wouldn't turn back.
没有他的女儿,他的世界就没有了。
There was no world for him without his daughter in it.
然后他们来了。
And then they came.
如果不是他们用月之泪拯救了我们,我们早就死了。
We would've all died had they not saved us with the Tears of the Moon.
花瓣的魔力是真实的。
The petal's magic was real.
它的权力由酋长和他的女儿解锁。
Its powers unlocked by the Chief and his daughter.
所有的一切都被打破了,花瓣已经修补好了。
All that was broken, the petals mended.
一下子,我们就复活了。
And all at once, we were revived.
Aguirre
And Aguirre was happy,
很高兴,因为他比以往任何时候都更接近于为他的女儿找到治疗方法。
because he was closer than ever to finding a cure for his daughter.
但他变得不耐烦了。
But he grew impatient.
阿吉雷要求他们给他箭头
Aguirre demanded they give him the Arrowhead
并带他去树上。
and take him to the Tree.
你不配。
You are not worthy.
酋长拒绝了。
The Chief refused.
——
-
尽管他们向我们展示了所有的善意,
Despite all the kindness they'd shown us,
他会杀了他们中的最后一个。
he would've killed every last one of them.
她有箭头!
She has the Arrowhead!
我爱阿吉雷,但我不能成为疯狂的一部分。
I loved Aguirre, but I couldn't be part of the madness.
我不会伤害你。
I'm not going to hurt you.
我只想要箭头。
I only want the Arrowhead.
我不能袖手旁观。
And I couldn't just stand by.
把它给我!
Give it to me!
跑步!
Run!
不!
No!
兄弟的刀刃切得最深。
A brother's blade cuts deepest.
叛徒。
Traitor.
酋长知道他正在呼吸最后一口气。
The Chief knew he was breathing his last breath.
他用那气息保护了箭头和他们的圣树。
And he used that breath to protect the Arrowhead
and their sacred Tree.
他诅咒阿吉雷。
He cursed Aguirre.
他诅咒我们所有人,让我们再也看不到这条河。
He cursed all of us, so that we could never leave sight of the river again.
她去哪儿了? -她不能走远!
Where did she go? -She can't be far!
或者丛林会带我们回到它,直到永恒。
Or the jungle would take us back to it, for all eternity.
弗兰克:阿吉雷恨我背叛了他。
FRANK: Aguirre hated me for betraying him.
这些年来他找到了我,我们打了起来。
He found me over the years, and we fought.
并再次战斗。
And fought again.
弗兰克:我厌倦了被刺伤。
FRANK: I got tired of being stabbed.
所以我确保他永远不会再伤害我或其他任何人。
So I made sure he would never hurt me or anyone else again.
我把他们困在一个山洞里。
I trapped them in a cave.
河流!
The river!
它在哪里?
Where is it?
丛林无法将他们带回河流的地方。
Where the jungle couldn't take them back to the river.
我们必须离开这里!
We have to get out of here!
弗朗西斯科,你会为此付出代价的!
Francisco, you will pay for this!
300 年来,丛林蹂躏了他们的身体。
And for 300 years, the jungle ravaged their bodies.
把他们变成今天的怪物。
Turning them into the monsters they are today.
我不知道他们是如何获得自♥由♥的,
I don't know how they got free,
但我安全了很长时间。
but I was safe for a long time.
你做了什么?
What did you do?
嗯,我尽力了。 我建了一个小镇。
Well, I made the best of it. I built a town.
那很有趣。
And that was fun.
结交了一些朋友。
Made some friends.
失去了一些朋友。
Lost some friends.
那是我决定寻找月之泪的时候。
That's when I decided to search for the Tears of the Moon.
我造了一艘船。
I built a boat.
我以月亮女神奎拉的名字给她取名。
And I named her after the goddess of the moon, Quila.
我绘制了这条河的每一寸,寻找。
I charted every inch of this river, searching.
直到我终于放弃了。
Till I finally gave up.
因为我永远无法离开河流的视线,
And since I could never leave sight of the river,
我开始为游客提供丛林巡航。
I started giving jungle cruises to tourists.
- 一直以来,一个人... -
-All that time, all alone... -
嗯,当然,并不完全是孤军奋战。
Well, not entirely alone, of course.
没错。
That's right.
多年来,我会找到需要某人的流浪者。
Over the years, I would find strays that needed someone.
下一个,下一个,下一个。
The next, after the next, after the next.
还有拉 próxima,拉 próxima……
And la próxima, la próxima...
莉莉:拉比西玛? 弗兰克:比邻星,是的,
LILY: La próxima? FRANK: Proxima, yes,
-我把它们都命名为 Proxima。 - 哦,拉比西玛。
-I name 'em all Proxima. -Oh, la próxima.
哦,不过别担心,你是我最喜欢的女孩。
Oh, but don't worry, you're my favorite girl.
欢快,欢快,欢快,欢快
Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily
人生只不过是一场梦
Life is but a dream
你应该加入第二节。
You're meant to join in on the second verse.
我会再做一次,好吗?
I'll do it again, shall I?
一排排一排...
Row, row, row...
我求你了,住手!
I'm begging you, stop!
麦格雷戈:我们到了吗?
MACGREGOR: Are we there yet?
交易员山姆:不!
TRADER SAM: No!
拿到一个。
Got one.
我用我的小眼睛窥探以...开头的东西
I spy with my little eye
something beginning with...
“S。”
"S."
以为你可能想要电梯。
Thought you might want a lift.
嘿!
Hey!
TRADER SAM:我不搭陌生人的电梯。
TRADER SAM: I don't take lifts from strangers.
一杯茶?
Cup of tea?
那么,如何享受这片丛林呢?
So, how do you enjoy this jungle?
请再说一遍?
I beg your pardon?
这个丛林。
This jungle.
- 是的,对不起? -丛林。
-Yeah, sorry? -The jungle.
慢点试试。
Try it slower.
丛林。
The jungle.
你能用一句话把它弹出吗?
Could you pop it in a sentence?
树木,虫子…………丛林。
The trees, the bugs... The... The jungle.
-丛林? -是的。 我就是这么说的。
电影精选列表