You've gotta stop doing that.
- 懦弱,嗯? - 以一种强有力的方式。
-Wimpy, eh? -In a strong way.
强大的形式。 整个家庭都具有强大的形式。
Strong form. The whole family has strong form.
你能翻译一下吗?
Can you translate it?
可能。
Possibly.
可能,但是,你知道,有一些障碍。
Possibly, but, you know, there are some impediments.
当您想要某样东西时,您的英语会变得非常准确。
Your English gets very exact when you want something.
我有一种刺痛的印象,我们要谈判价格。
I have the tingling impression we're to negotiate a price.
你得到我。
You get me.
交易员山姆喜欢交易。
Trader Sam likes a trade.
哦,我敢打赌。
Oh, I bet.
- 你喜欢那顶帽子吗? -交易员山姆:嗯。
-Would you like that hat? -TRADER SAM: Hmm.
你可以戴那顶帽子。
You can have that hat.
你现在真的做到了。
You've really done it now.
你认为她会克服吗? -不见得。
You think she'll get over it? -Not likely.
这不是个人的,你知道。 这是一个预先存在的安排。
It wasn't personal, you know. It was a pre-existing arrangement.
像这样交叉莉莉,你对她来说已经死了。
Cross Lily like that and you are dead to her.
死而埋葬。
Dead and buried.
埋葬。
Entombed.
- 防腐和埋葬。 -我知道了。
-Embalmed and entombed. -I got it.
-死得像渡渡鸟。 - 你说得很清楚。
-Dead as a dodo. -You're making it very clear.
-死了,死了,死了。 - 麦格雷戈。
-Dead, dead, dead. -MacGregor.
这啤酒其实还不错。
This beer's actually rather nice.
-是正人。 -唔。
-It's masato. -Hmm.
它是由发酵的唾液制成的。
It's made out of fermented spit.
你喝口水。
You're drinking spit.
在罗马的时候。
When in Rome.
上帝,我希望我在罗马。
God, I wish I was in Rome.
“月之泪
"The Tears of the Moon
“拥有治愈一切的力量。”
"possess the power to cure anything."
现在,这个词在这里,没有准确的英文翻译。 它的...
Now, this word here,
there's no exact translation in English. It's...
痛苦……
a pain to...
心灵。
the soul.
愈合。 愈合。
Heal. Heal.
治愈灵魂。
Heal the soul.
差不多。
Pretty much.
嗯嗯。 愈合。
Mm-hmm. Heal.
“为了证明自己的价值,你必须把水变成石头。
"To prove yourself worthy, you must turn water to stone.
“然后修补一颗破碎的心。”
"Then mend a broken heart."
麦克格雷戈:哦。
MACGREGOR: Ooh.
交易员山姆:“为了眼泪绽放,
TRADER SAM: "For Tears to bloom,
“大树一定在罕见的哭月下。”
"the great Tree must be under the rare crying Moon."
两天有一个。
There is one in two days.
“树隐藏
"The Tree hides
“月亮流血的地方。
"where the Moon bled.
“它沉入西方,越过蛇的心脏。”
"It sank into the west, over the heart of the serpent."
蛇。
Serpent.
“那里的獠牙咬自己的尾巴……”
"Where the fang bites its own tail..."
莉莉:“毒牙咬尾巴的地方。” 哦,我的天啊。
LILY: "Where the fang bites its tail." Oh, my goodness.
交易员山姆:现在,我告诉过你这很复杂。
TRADER SAM: Now, I told you it was complicated.
当然,从来没有人发现过。
Of course no one's ever found it.
是的,因为它不在 Lágrimas de Cristal。
Right, because it's not in Lágrimas de Cristal.
是这里。 月神轮。
It's here. La Luna Rota.
是的。
Yes.
你说我下到那里需要多长时间?
How long would you say it would take me to get down there?
两三天。
Two or three days.
通过独木舟呢?
What about via canoe?
双方:对不起?
BOTH: Excuse me?
请通知斯基皮船长,从现在开始我将一个人旅行。
Please inform Captain Skippy that I will be traveling alone from now on.
你永远不会孤军奋战,莉莉。
You're never gonna make it alone, Lily.
请告诉他,他误判了我的决心,也误判了我的驾驶技术。
Please tell him that he misjudges my determination, also my driving skills.
请告诉裤子博士,丛林中有什么,她从来没有在她的小教科书中读到过。
Please tell Dr. Pants that what's out there in the jungle,
告诉她。
she's never read about in her little textbooks. Tell her that.
好吧,我不会再迷恋他的可笑诡计了。
Well, I'm not gonna be falling for any more of his ludicrous tricks.
他们变得非常乏味。
They're getting really tedious.
如果你带着那个东西在脖子上独自上上游,
If you go upriver by yourself with that thing around your neck,
-你永远不会活着出来。 -真的?
-you're never gonna make it out alive. -Really?
我们必须团结在一起。
We have to stick together.
-我们要不要? - 是的,我们有。
-Do we? -Yes, we do.
“我们”是一个有趣的词,弗兰克。
"We" is an interesting word, Frank.
因为它暗示了一种信任和诚实的纽带。
Because it sort of implies a bond of trust and honesty.
这两个你都不知道,因为你是个骗子,弗兰克。
Neither of which you know anything about, because you are a liar, Frank.
你很自私,你很傲慢,我不会相信你,我可以扔你,
You are selfish, you are arrogant,
and I wouldn't trust you as far as I could throw you,
这显然不是很远,因为你很大。
which clearly isn't very far, because you are huge.
所以,实际上不再有“我们”了。
So, there is no more "we," actually.
事实上,这是你剩下的 12,000。
In fact, here's the rest of your 12,000.
哦,这是对如此优质服务的提示。
Oh, and here's a tip for such wonderful service.
这是一位司机。
This one is a driver.
部落:司机。
TRIBESPEOPLE: Driver.
是的。 将它用于超过 200 码的任何东西。
Yes. Use that for anything over 200 yards.
在此之下,您将需要熨斗。
Under that, you'll need an iron.
战绘? 没错,是的。
War paint? Righto, yes.
对于战士。 迪利!
For a warrior. Dilly!
痒痒的。
Tickles.
这似乎不会消失。
This doesn't appear to be coming off.
那是因为它是纹身墨水。 它最终会脱落。
That's 'cause it's tattoo ink. It'll come off eventually.
几十年后。
In a few decades.
不好了。
Oh, no.
弗朗西斯科...
Francisco...
-百合! -哦...弗兰克,什么?
-Lily! -Oh... Frank, what?
-我们现在必须离开这里。 -什么?
-We have to get out of here now. -What?
-给我箭头。 -莉莉:你认为我是个傻瓜吗?
-Give me the Arrowhead. -LILY: Do you think I'm a fool?
我想你一定认为我是个傻瓜。
I think you must think I'm a fool.
弗朗西斯科...
Francisco...
弗朗西斯科...
Francisco...
-到底是怎么回事? -这就是我想告诉你的。
-What's going on? -That's what I was trying to tell you.
不。
No.
你看起来很惊讶。
You seem surprised.
是不可能的。
It's impossible.
神话是真的。
The myth is real.
400年后...
After 400 years...
箭头...
The Arrowhead...
……属于我。
...belongs to me.
- 拯救你的家人! -是的!
-Save your family! -Yes!
天啊!
Oh, God!
-弗兰克,弗兰克! 坦率! ——
-Frank, Frank! Frank! -
——
-
——
-
快点。 我明白了,裤子。 相信我。
Come on. I got you, Pants. Trust me.
-坚持,稍等! ——
-Hold on! -
坦率? 弗兰克,明白了。
Frank? Frank, get it.
-坚持,稍等。 -快点。
-Hold on. -Come on.
-弗兰克,请。 -我知道了。
-Frank, please. -I got it.
-坦率。 -我不明白。
-Frank. -I don't got it.
-坦率! -我的天啊!
-Frank! -Oh, my God!
-弗兰克,给我滚开! 你在做什么? -我正在努力获得牵引力。
-Frank, get off me! What're you doing? -I'm trying to get traction.
-莉莉:这太荒谬了! -不,不,等等。
-LILY: This is ridiculous! -No, no, wait.
就让我一个人待着吧! 那是一场灾难!
Just leave me alone! That was a disaster!
你太重了。
You're too heavy.
麦格雷戈!
MacGregor!
百合?
Lily?
对不起。
Sorry.
——
-
——
-
滚开她!
Get off her!
-莉莉:不! -阿吉雷!
-LILY: No! -Aguirre!
司机。
Driver.
- 漂亮的镜头,先生。 -箭头。
-Lovely shot, sir. -The Arrow.
——
-
阿吉雷:不!
电影精选列表