莉莉:你在盯着看,我怎么让它停下来?
LILY: You're staring, how do I make it stop?
我只是不习惯看到穿裤子的女人,仅此而已。
I'm just not used to seeing a woman in pants, that's all.
对我的服装非常感兴趣,弗兰克。
Awfully interested in my apparel, Frank.
让你的头脑周围。
Get your head around it.
弗兰克:你知道,你真的让这些眼睛栩栩如生。
FRANK: You know, you really bring those eyes to life.
不过,你的观点有点偏离。
Your perspective's a little off, though.
莉莉:什么?
LILY: What?
好吧,你是对的,很烦人。
Well, you're right, annoyingly.
-你画画吗? -我曾经。
-Do you draw? -I used to.
你为什么停下来?
Why'd you stop?
好吧,我画了我想画的一切。
Well, I drew everything I wanted to draw.
然后我想我会学到一些新东西。
Then I figured I'd learn something new.
或者,也许您只是需要一些适当的灵感。
Or perhaps you just need some proper inspiration.
弗兰克:你呢?
FRANK: What about you?
从不缺乏灵感。
Never lack for inspiration.
不,我的意思是,你在这里做什么?
No, I mean, what're you doing out here?
到处追地图? 或者这就是你的乐趣?
Chasing maps all over the place? Or is this your idea of fun?
- 月亮的眼泪... - 哦,来吧。
-The Tears of the Moon... -Oh, come on.
我相信这个传说是真的。
I believe that the legend is real.
- 它不是。 - 我会找到它的。
-Which it's not. -And I'm gonna find it.
- 你不会。 - 当我这样做时,
-Which you won't. -And when I do,
想象一下可以挽救的生命。
just imagine the lives that could be saved.
传说树上的一片花瓣可以治愈任何东西。
Legend says one petal from the Tree will heal anything.
它将永远改变医学。
It will change medicine forever.
这是一场科学革命的开始。
It's the beginning of a scientific revolution.
非常令人兴奋,弗兰克。
It's very exciting, Frank.
那么,你想成为花卉界的达尔文吗?
So, you wanna be the Darwin of flowers?
我想帮助尽可能多的人。
And I want to help as many people as I can.
想拯救世界吗?
Wanna save the world?
我没有说“拯救世界”。
I didn't say "save the world."
这是非常高贵的。
It's very noble.
-嗯,谢谢。 ——这也太蠢了。
-Well, thank you. -It's also very stupid.
- 你很不愉快。 ——
-You are deeply unpleasant. -
和离键。
And off-key.
所以,你宁愿冒着生命和你兄弟的生命去拯救你甚至不认识的人?
So, you'd rather risk your life and your brother's life
to save people you don't even know?
好吧,我不必知道有人关心。
Well, I don't have to know someone to care.
好吧,我不必关心任何人,句号♥。
Well, I don't have to care about anybody, period.
这是显而易见的。
That's apparent.
看,我只是想如果你足够幸运
Look, I just think if you're lucky enough
这辈子有一个人在乎,那么这个世界对我来说就足够了。
to have one person in this life to care about,
then that's world enough for me.
“这对我来说已经足够了。”
"That's world enough for me."
唔。
Hmm.
——
-
哦,我的天啊! 哦,我的天啊! 天啊...
Oh, my goodness! Oh, my goodness! Oh, my...
麦格雷戈!
MacGregor!
-比邻星! 比邻星! ——
-Proxima! Proxima! -
脚后跟,比邻星! 比邻星,脚后跟。
Heel there, Proxima! Proxima, heel.
脚跟。
Heel.
比邻星。
Proxima.
莉莉:这是你的猫?
LILY: This is your cat?
那么,那场战斗?
So, that fight?
- 伪造的。 -看在上帝的份上,弗兰克!
-Faked it. -For goodness' sake, Frank!
你有什么值得我信任的吗?
Is there a single thing about you that I can trust?
不是一回事。
Not a thing.
好时机。
Great timing.
约阿希姆:当地人对这个地方充满恐惧。
JOACHIM: The natives speak of this place with dread.
这就是阿吉雷和他的手下因试图偷走箭头而受到惩罚的地方。
This is where Aguirre and his men were punished
for trying to steal the Arrowhead.
那里。
There.
河水。
River water.
这就是你一直在等待的。
This is what you have been waiting for.
看看谁来了。
Look who is here.
肉身中的传奇。
The legend in the flesh.
河水。 你想看到更多?
River water. You want to see more?
漫长而痛苦的等待再次见到河流。
A long, painful wait to see the river again.
月之泪可以打破你的诅咒,将你从这片丛林中解放出来。
The Tears of the Moon can break your curse,
free you from this jungle.
你想要我需要的。
You want what I need.
雷♥管♥。
Detonator.
箭头就在咫尺之遥。
The Arrowhead is near.
你会为我找到它,我们都会得到我们想要的。 交易?
You will find it for me,
and we both get what we want. Deal?
发誓吧。
Swear it.
好的。
Good.
好的,我们要开始搅拌黄油了。 准备好了吗,裤子?
All right, we're about to hit the butter churn. Ready, Pants?
你确定这是唯一的方法?
You sure this is the only way?
弗兰克:你选择了路线。 你想节省两天时间。
FRANK: You picked the route. You wanted to save two days.
呃,“黄油搅拌”,这是一个多么直白的比喻?
Uh, "butter churn," how literal a metaphor?
如果你有任何有价值的东西,
If you have anything of value,
我建议你把它存放在甲板下面。
I would recommend that you store it below deck.
既然我认为自己有价值,我会在另一边看到你们。
Since I consider myself of value, I will see you all on the other side.
等一下。 麦格雷戈。 等待。 等等,等等,等等。
Wait a minute. MacGregor. Wait. Wait, wait, wait.
不要失去它。
Do not lose it.
-你看到了吗? ——
-You see that? -
我要你把那个带给我。
I want you to bring that to me.
认识你真是太好了。
It's been lovely knowing you.
莉莉:别这么说。
LILY: Don't say that.
去。
Go.
哦,又不是你。 离开。
Oh, not you again. Go away.
你确定你准备好了,裤子?
You sure you're up for this, Pants?
就开船吧,斯基皮。
Just drive the boat, Skippy.
那只红猫!
That ruddy cat!
-莉莉:你在做什么? -她是不停的。
-LILY: What are you doing? -She's incessant.
开始了。
Here we go.
我的天啊!
Oh, my God!
——
-
你还好吗,女士?
You okay, lady?
-我很好。 -你想回头吗,裤子?
-I'm fine. -You wanna turn back, Pants?
不。 刚刚开始。
Nope. Just getting started.
好的。 我也是。
Good. Me, too.
慢一点!
Slow down!
你想回头吗?
You wanna turn back?
开车吧!
Just drive!
看起来你尿裤子了,裤子。
Looks like you wet your pants, Pants.
那是波浪。
That was the wave.
你应该放弃。
You should give up.
你应该放弃吉他。
You should give up the guitar.
-我的天啊! ——
-Oh, my God! -
-弗兰克:来吧,buena ni?a。 ——
-FRANK: Come on, buena ni?a. -
-快点! ——
-Come on! -
请不要再这样做了。
Please don't ever do that again.
我可以把船调头我们就可以回城了,怎么样?
I could turn the boat around and we could head back to town, how's that?
这可能是我们见面以来你说的第一句话。
That may be the first intelligent thing you've said since we met.
弗兰克:你呢,裤子?
FRANK: How about you, Pants?
你准备好回城了吗?
You ready to go back to town?
不?
No?
我真的很喜欢,呃,整个经历。
I actually loved, uh, the whole experience.
我……我发现了,嗯,令人振奋。
I... I found it, um, exhilarating.
你在鳃周围看起来有点绿。
You're looking a little green around the gills.
这就是为什么我要问。 你还好吗?
That's why I'm asking. Are you okay?
你饿了吗?
Are you hungry?
是的,她饿了。
Yeah, she's hungry.
如果您认为自己...
Have some cured piranha if you think you...
你明白了吗?
Did you get it?
啊!
Ugh!
你醉了?
You're drunk?
你是我养过的最糟糕的猫。
You're the worst cat I have ever had.
我不知道你和那个女人过得怎么样。
I don't know how you live with that woman.
我已经和她在一起两天了,我已经想把她扔掉了。
I've been with her for two days, and I already wanna throw her overboard.
确实需要一些时间来适应。
Does take some getting used to.
她有没有不再这样,呃...
电影精选列表