Does she ever stop being so, uh...
-百合? -是的。
-Lily? -Yes.
怕不是。
Afraid not.
首先,在下降的过程中弄清楚。
Headfirst, figure it out on the way down.
它应该在她的拉丁文徽章上。
It should be on her crest in Latin.
唔。
Hmm.
你在干什么?
What you doing?
你的葬礼。
Your funeral.
这只是一个窥视。
It's just a peek.
弗兰克:你姐姐想说什么就对她想说的任何人说。
FRANK: Your sister says whatever she wants to say
to whoever she wants to say it.
不顾及任何人的感受。
No regard for anybody's feelings.
谁受伤都无所谓。 通常我。
Doesn't matter who gets hurt. Usually me.
她追随我们的父亲。
She takes after our father.
他总是在追逐一些牵强附会的想法。
He was always chasing after some far-fetched idea.
没有诅咒这回事。 或者包治百病。
There's no such thing as curses. Or cure-alls.
而且这里已经三个世纪没有征服者了。
And there hasn't been a conquistador here for three centuries.
唔。
Hmm.
那么,你为什么要跟着她出去呢?
So, why'd you follow her out here, then?
这是我第三次看到完全合适的婚姻
It was the third time that I'd been presented
with an entirely suitable marriage
对一位坐在马井上的迷人、受过教育的女人,
to a charming, educated woman that sits on a horse well,
我不得不告诉那位女士
that I had to tell the lady in question
我不能接受这个提议。
that I couldn't accept the offer.
或者,事实上,任何提议,因为我的兴趣很愉快......
Or, indeed, any offer,
given that my interests happily lie...
别处。
elsewhere.
别处?
Elsewhere?
别处。
Elsewhere.
呵呵。
Huh.
嗯……去别处。
Well... To elsewhere.
叔叔威胁要剥夺我的继承权,朋友和家人都拒绝了......
Uncle threatened to disinherit me,
friends and family turned their backs...
都是因为我爱的人。
all because of who I loved.
我会被社会排斥
I would've been ostracized from society
如果不是为了莉莉。
were it not for Lily.
她站在我身边。
She stood by me.
为此,我会跟随她进入火山。
And for that, I would follow her into a volcano.
裤子! 让我们推开!
Pants! Let's shove off!
你愿意解释一下吗?
Would you care to explain this?
我说别在我的宿舍里。
I said stay out of my quarters.
哦,我敢打赌你做到了。
Oh, I bet you did.
这样你就可以对我们保守更多的秘密。
So that you could keep more secrets from us.
只是撒谎。 我的意思是,弗兰克,你就像一个欺骗的洋葱。
Just lie upon lie. I mean, Frank, you are like an onion of deceit.
- 什么谎言? - 你自己在追求它!
-What lies? -That you're after it yourself!
我不是在追求它! 不再。
I am not after it! Not anymore.
好久好久没有了。
Not for a long, long time.
好的,是的,
Okay, yes,
我和你一样来到这里寻找月之泪。
I came here seeking the Tears of the Moon, just like you.
我有一张和你一样的地图。
I have a map just like yours.
其他十几个人也喜欢它。
And a dozen others just like it.
莉莉:阿吉雷的制图师当然是多产的。
LILY: Aguirre's cartographer certainly was prolific.
是的,好吧,他为寻找无法找到的东西而丧命。
Yeah, well, he lost his life searching for something that can't be found.
我将这个传说追踪到了每一个村庄、每一个岛屿、每一个浅滩。
I've tracked the legend to every village, every island, every shoal.
没有什么。
Nothing.
从那以后我就被困在这条河上,希望我能在别处而不是这里。
And now I'm stuck on this river ever since,
wishing I could be anywhere else but here.
但你从来没有过这个。
But you never had this.
我现在要宠你。 而且你不会吃我。
I'm going to pet you now. And you're not going to eat me.
-明白了吗? ——
-Understood? -
缓入。
Easing in.
- 即将参与。 ——
-About to engage. -
你真的没有那么坏,你是为了一只大而毛茸茸的杀人猫吗?
You're not that bad really, are you, for a big, hairy murder cat?
我通常不会那么立即冒犯。
I don't usually offend so immediately.
——
-
百合!
Lily!
莉莉:麦格雷戈。
LILY: MacGregor.
哦...
Oh...
麦克格雷戈:他们要把我们带到哪里去?
MACGREGOR: Where are they taking us?
弗兰克:我们正在进入猎头领域,这是一个可怕的地方。
FRANK: We're headed into headhunter territory,
which is a terrible place to be headed.
莉莉:哦,弗兰克,来吧,不是现在。
LILY: Oh, Frank, come on, not now.
弗兰克:我不能把它关掉。
FRANK: I can't turn it off.
百合!
Lily!
莉莉:弗兰克!
LILY: Frank!
坦率。
Frank.
——
-
……麦格雷戈……
...MacGregor...
你说什么?
What did you say?
我说他们应该让你和你弟弟麦格雷戈去,好好生活。
I said that they should let you and your brother MacGregor go, and live.
作为交换,你将不得不留下你所有的东西和你的衣服,我也会留下来。
In exchange, you'll have to leave all of your things and your clothes,
and I'll stay back as well.
那是非常非常勇敢。
That's very, very brave.
这不是我同意的,弗兰克。 我们不这样做。
That is not something I agree to, Frank. We're not doing it.
我们三个人不可能活着走出这种境地。
There's no way that the three of us can get out of this situation alive.
我认识这些人。 现在离开,让他们...
I know these people. Leave now and let them...
-不! -我可以请讲五分钟吗
-No! -Can I please talk for five minutes
-不打扰我? ——
-without you interrupting me? -
哦,现在你已经做到了。
Oh, now you've done it.
不好了。
Oh, no.
“你唯一的东西我想要
"The only thing of yours I want
——“是箭头。” - 不。
-"is the Arrowhead." - No.
不要这样摇头。 他们讨厌那样。
Don't shake your head like that. They hate that.
他们讨厌那样。 不要那样做。
They hate that. Don't do that.
“我知道你有。
"I know you have it.
“它属于我的人♥民♥,很久以前拿走的。
"It belongs to my people, taken long ago.
“你可以把它归还,然后就可以自♥由♥了。
"You can return it and go free.
“或者我可以从你的手指上撬开它。
"Or I can pry it from your fingers.
“在我把它们摘干净肉之后。”
"After I pick them clean of meat."
-麦格雷戈:哦。 ——
-MACGREGOR: Oh. -
快点。 你听到了善良的食人者。
Come on. You heard the nice cannibal.
-交给我。 -我有点生疏
-Hand it over. -I'm a little rusty
在 Puka Michuna
in the Puka Michuna dialect,
方言中,所以我希望你逐字逐句翻译我说的话。
so I want you to translate what I say, word for word.
好的。
Okay.
不,我不能给你箭头。
No, I cannot give you the Arrowhead.
-天啊。 百合。 -百合。
-Oh, God. Lily. -Lily.
住口。 就说吧。
Shut up. Just say it.
是的,我有属于你们人♥民♥的箭。
Yes, I have the Arrow that belongs to your people.
她对箭头很奇怪。
She's being weird about the Arrowhead.
我会退货的。
I will return it.
她特别难。
She's extremely difficult.
但首先我必须用它来寻找月之泪。
But first I must use it to find the Tears of the Moon.
很难在她身边。
It's hard to be around her.
现在,如果我为此而死,就这样吧。
Now, if I die for that, so be it.
她不介意你杀了她。
She doesn't mind if you kill her.
但是你必须让这两个人自♥由♥。
But you must let these two men go free.
只是不要杀了我。
Just don't kill me.
百合!
Lily!
来,跟我打。 你,来,打我。
Come on, fight me. You, come on, fight me.
去! 做吧! 你怎么了?
Go! Do it! What's wrong with you?
百合...
Lily...
说真的,弗兰克。
Seriously, Frank.
下次我要为这种“booga-booga”废话向你收取更多费用。
Next time I'm going to charge you more for this "booga-booga" nonsense.
山姆,我们达成协议,好吗?
Sam, we had a deal, okay?
不,不。 我累了,这是一个完整的作品,这些可笑的服装!
No, no. I'm tired, and this is a whole production,
with these ridiculous costumes!
你告诉我
And you told me
这是一位漂亮的英国女士和她懦弱的弟弟。
this was a nice English lady with her wimpy brother.
而且她要害死自己。
And she's gonna get herself killed.
我知道,因为她疯了!
I know, because she's crazy!
她是疯狂的决心。
She's crazy determined.
莉莉,听着,事实是我没有机会取消这整个事情。
Lily, listen, the truth is I didn't get a chance to call this entire thing off.
请记住,如果您上当,这只是一个骗局。
Remember, it's only a scam if you fall for it.
你必须停止这样做。
电影精选列表