麦克格雷戈:所有的传说都是在真理中诞生的。
MACGREGOR: All legends are born in truth.
从亚马逊传来了月亮之泪的传说。
From the Amazon
came the legend of the Tears of the Moon.
大树上的一片花瓣可以治愈任何疾病并打破任何诅咒。
A single petal from the great Tree
could cure any illness and break any curse.
几个世纪以来,许多探险队去寻找
Over the centuries,
many expeditions went searching
传说中的治愈之泪。
for the Healing Tears of legend.
没有比征服者唐·洛佩·德·阿吉雷
None more famous
(Don Lope de Aguirre) 更有名的了,
than that of the conquistador Don Lope de Aguirre,
谁决定拥有眼泪的力量。
who was determined to possess the Tears' power.
但是丛林保护了眼泪。
But the jungle protected the Tears.
历史会告诉你他的旅程以失败告终。
History will tell you his journey ended in failure.
但传说告诉更多。
But legend tells more.
他被树的守护者发现并恢复了生机。
That he was found by the Guardians of the Tree
and nursed back to life.
他要求他们给他神圣的箭头,这是找到月之泪的钥匙。
That he demanded they give him the sacred Arrowhead,
the key to finding the Tears of the Moon.
那个阿吉雷攻击了。
That Aguirre attacked.
但丛林守卫,阿吉雷和他的征服者被俘虏,
But the jungle defended,
and Aguirre and his conquistadors were taken,
被诅咒了,再也不离开河流的视线,
cursed, never to leave sight of the river again,
-无法离开或死亡... -
-unable to leave or die... -
......或者传说是这样的。
...or so the legend goes.
“我们知道他们在这里消失了,
"We know they disappeared here,
“在 Lágrimas de Cristal 地区,
"in the region of Lágrimas de Cristal,
“而正是在这里,我们将找到传说的真正来源,
"and it is here that we will find the true source of the legend,
“一棵树,拥有无与伦比的治愈能力。
"a tree that possesses unparalleled healing powers.
-“我尊敬的同事们......” -
-"My esteemed colleagues..." -
“……我断言那个著名的传说
"...I assert that the famous legend
“月之泪不是神话
"of the Tears of the Moon is not a myth
——“但科学真理。” -...但科学真理。
-"but scientific truth." -...but scientific truth.
“一个可以彻底改变现代医学的,
"One that could revolutionize modern medicine,
“治愈不仅折磨我们的城市的疾病,
"curing illnesses that not only scourge our cities,
“但是我们在战壕里砍下的士兵比德国子弹还多。
"but cut down more of our soldiers in the trenches than German bullets.
“我今天来这里是为了请求访问你的专属档案……”
"I have come here today to request access to your exclusive archives..."
-"...包括一个古老的箭头
-"...including an ancient Arrowhead
“最近从阿尔伯特·福尔斯博士迷失的探险中恢复过来。
"recently recovered from the lost expedition of Dr. Albert Falls.
“箭头代表缺失的部分
"The Arrowhead represents the missing piece
“这将最终解锁位置
"that will finally unlock the location
“的,暂停以获得戏剧效果,……”
"of, pause for dramatic effect, the..."
“月之泪。”
"The Tears of the Moon."
霍顿先生,你提出了你的要求,而答案仍然是,强调地,
And you made your request, Mr. Houghton,
and the answer remains, emphatically,
-“不。” -男人:听,听。
-"no." -MEN: Hear, hear.
詹姆斯爵士:我们的档案是合法学者的天意,
SIR JAMES: Our archives are the providence of legitimate scholars,
- 没有灵感的业余爱好者。 -男人:听,听。
-not inspired amateurs. -MEN: Hear, hear.
不管怎样,既然我引起了你的注意,
Be that as it may, since I have your attention,
你至少允许我,呃,继续我的,呃,
would you at least allow me to, uh, continue with my, uh,
检查月之泪对医学有多重要?
examination of how important
the Tears of the Moon could be to medicine?
-你好。 -你好。
-Hello. -Hello.
-沙卡祖鲁语。 -是的。
-Shaka Zulu. -Yes.
通过一个简单的创新行为,
Through one simple act of innovation,
他从……统治了他所有的敌人。
he came to dominate all his enemies from the...
有那个,还有包围战术。
There was that, but also the encirclement tactic.
你不在你应该在的地方。
You are not where you ought to be.
是的。 你是对的。 呃,我想我...
Yes. You're right. Uh, I think I...
秘书室就是这样。
The secretaries' gallery is that way.
太感谢了。
Thank you so much.
麦格雷戈:治愈所有疾病,
MACGREGOR: A cure for all ailments,
无论是消费,
whether it be consumption,
白喉、登革热、
diphtheria, dengue fever,
黄热病、花粉热、发烧热……
yellow fever, hay fever, fever fever...
所有的发烧,嗯,都会被覆盖。
All fevers, um, would be covered.
打扰一下。
Excuse me.
是的?
Yes?
该区域仅供社团成员使用。
This area is for Society members only.
-是吗? -是的。
-Is it? -Yes.
哦,我很抱歉。
Oh, I'm so sorry about that.
好吧,坦率地说,我不知道你是怎么...
Well, to be quite frank, I've no idea how you even...
詹姆斯爵士:霍顿先生,我们尊重您已故的父亲,请您接见。
SIR JAMES: Mr. Houghton, we granted you an audience
in deference to your late father.
然而,这看起来非常像一张纸
This, however, seems remarkably like a paper
我有幸拒绝了一位女作家的投稿,
I had the honor of refusing when it was submitted by a female writer,
莉莉·霍顿博士。
a Dr. Lily Houghton.
没有关系,我接受吗?
No relation, I take it?
我从来没有同意过。
None that I've ever agreed to.
詹姆斯爵士:我们要不要帮你找到出去的路?
SIR JAMES: Shall we help you find your way out?
它位于该地段的第一个板条箱中。
It's in the first crate of the lot.
非常感谢你非常慷慨的贡献,在纯金条上,我想补充一下。
And thank you so much for your very generous contribution,
in solid gold bars, I might add.
如果更多的人支付黄金,生活就会变得更加简单。
Would make life so much simpler if more people paid in gold.
我不想要全部,只想要一件事。
I don't want the whole lot, just one thing.
似乎有人在我之前得到了它。
Seems someone got to it before me.
詹姆斯爵士:嗯,他们不应该有。 我相信这一切都在那里。
SIR JAMES: Um, they shouldn't have. I'm sure it's all there.
它一定只是滑到了某个地方。
It must have just slid somewhere.
让我们……让我们看看。
Let's... Let's see.
它肯定在那里。
It was definitely there.
-阻止她! -哦!
-Stop her! -Oh!
你好。 我只是想让你知道,这是 Nguni assegai。
Hello. I just wanted you to know, this is a Nguni assegai.
它被错误地贴上了“祖鲁语”的标签。
It's been mislabeled as "Zulu."
詹姆斯爵士:抓住她!
SIR JAMES: Grab her!
哦。
Oh.
等待!
Wait!
詹姆斯爵士: 行的尽头。 下来!
SIR JAMES: The end of the line. Get down!
-我的天啊! -不不不!
-Oh, my God! -No, no, no!
男:您好,先生!
MAN: Good day, sir!
麦克格雷戈:你认为你是第一个驱逐我的人吗?
MACGREGOR: You think you're the first to eject me?
我已经被欧洲一些最好的俱乐部淘汰了!
I have been turned out of some of the best clubs in Europe!
-天啊!
-Oh, my gosh!
Fr?ulein,把那个盒子给我,我来帮你。
Fr?ulein, give me that box and I will help you up.
-麦格雷戈:停下! 停止! -你滑倒了!
-MACGREGOR: Stop! Stop! -You are slipping!
——
-
售票员:票价,请。
CONDUCTOR: Fare, please.
麦克格雷戈:我可以把它放在标签上吗?
MACGREGOR: Can I put it on a tab?
你发货了吗,伙计们?
You shipping out, lads?
当我表示最诚挚的歉意时,我想我代表整个社会
I think I speak for the entire Society
when I offer my most sincere apologies
给你,约阿希姆王子。
to you, Prince Joachim.
你刚刚告诉他们我的名字。
You just told them my name.
哦。
Oh.
哦。
Oh.
是“约阿希姆”王子。
It is Prince "Joachim."
约阿希姆。
Joachim.
-好的。 -现在,约阿希姆王子,
-Good. -Now, Prince Joachim,
我们可以从...退还您的钱
we could refund your money from the...
你留着那笔钱,然后告诉我,
You keep that money, and you tell me,
那个女人是谁?
who is that woman?
我不...
I don't...
我知道那是谁。
I do know who that was.
MACGREGOR:闯入,大盗窃,最糟糕的是,被迫乘坐公共交通工具。
MACGREGOR: Breaking and entering, grand larceny,
and worst of all, forced to take public transport.
我应该关心你吗?
Should I be concerned about you?
你为什么这么说,麦格雷戈?
Why would you say that, MacGregor?
这是一片可以治愈一切,拯救无数生命,改变世界的花瓣。
This is a petal that could heal all, save countless lives, change the world.
你不是一直梦想着另一次冒险吗?
Haven't you been dreaming about another adventure?
如果我想去一??个我听不懂任何人说的话的原始死水,
If I wanted to go to a primitive backwater
where I can't understand a word anyone's saying,
我会去看望我们在苏格兰的亲戚。
I'd visit our relatives in Scotland.
和父亲一起去不丹的那次可怕的旅行几乎没有结束。
Barely got over that hideous trip with Father to Bhutan.
你只失去了两个脚趾。
You only lost two toes.
-我七岁。 - 莉莉:那就留在这里吧。
-I was seven. -LILY: Then just stay here.
你可以。 你只能呆在这里。
You can. You can just stay here.
不用担心我。 独自一人,在亚马逊。
Don't worry about me. All alone, in the Amazon.
但谁来照顾你?
But who'd look after you?
好吧,我不知道。
电影精选列表