你们应该保护她
You were supposed to protect her!
你们应该采取行动 可以划破他们的轮胎之类的 什么都好
You should've done something. You could've slit their tires or something, anything!
他们有文件 什么文件
They had the paperwork. What paperwork?
我们找不到你 范戴克小姐在这里
We couldn't find you! Miss van Dyke was here.
你希望我们怎么做 躺在车前面吗
What did you want us to do, lie in front of the van for God's sake?
我会这样做的
I would have.
我要开吉普车
I'm taking the Jeep.
嘿 那是营地的车 别跟我说这套
Hey, that's the camp's. Don't you give me...
今早堵车现象严重
Lots of tie-ups this morning.
距离林肯隧♥道♥20分钟 荷兰隧♥道♥10分钟
And it's 20 minutes for them Lincoln, ten for the Holland.
布鲁克林 皇后区高速公路 堵了大概3.2公里
The BQE's backed up for about two miles
如果你乘坐凡维克线 最好提前15分钟出发
and if you're taking the Van Wyck better allow and extra 15.
无论你做什么 最好别待在中城
Whatever you do, stay out of Midtown.
到处都是礼车 社交名媛克拉丽丝·肯辛顿
It's going to be wall-to-wall limos as socialite Clarice Kensington
终于名花有主
finally lands her man.
这些小笨蛋是你全新的兄弟姐妹
Now these little nincompoops over here are your new brothers and sisters.
从左边开始 是巴巴 布丽吉特 布兰达
Now from the left you got Bubba, Bridget, Brenda,
巴妮 比利 巴比 本
Bonnie, Billy, Bobby, Ben
和小哈利二世 他是我们自己的孩子
and little Harry Jr. Now he's ours.
听着 你们搞错了
Look here, there's been a big mistake.
瞧 我不叫阿曼达
You see, my name is not Amanda.
我们知道 宝贝
Oh, we know that, honey.
你们知道 当然了
You do? Sure.
你不用再当阿曼达了
And you will never have to be Amanda again.
没错 因为从现在起
That's right, because from now on,
你就是小贝蒂·巴基斯
you're gonna be little Betty Butkis.
孩子们 过来 给贝蒂一些可可泡芙
Huh? Now kids, scoot over and give Betty here some Cocoa Puffs.
吃完早餐后
Oh and after breakfast,
我们要去看你♥爸♥工作的地方
we're gonna go down and see where your daddy works.
会很好玩的
Isn't that gonna be fun?
这里是卡拉威住♥宅♥ 请稍等
Callaway residence. One moment, please.
卡拉威小姐 是找你的
Miss Callaway, it's for you.
你好 我是卡拉威小姐
Hello, this is Miss Callaway.
(巴基斯废车场)
阿曼达 我不能说很久
Amanda, I can't talk long.
是我 艾丽莎 抑或我该说
It's me, Alyssa. Or should I say...
贝蒂·巴基斯
Betty Butkis.
不会吧 我被领养了
Oh, no! I'm adopted?
这些人很恐怖吗
Those guys scary or what?
昨天怎么了
What happened yesterday?
你坐着的吗 嗯 是的
Are you sitting down? Yeah, kind of.
克拉丽丝把婚礼提前了
Clarice moved up the wedding.
你♥爸♥会在两小时十二分钟后结婚
Your dad's getting married in two hours and 12 minutes.
不会吧 咱们现在怎么办
Oh, no. What do we do now?
不知道 但肯定得是大事
I don't know, but it's gonna have to be something major.
动作要快 阿曼达 你得把我从这里弄走
And quick. Amanda, you've got to get me out of here.
这些人不仅很恐怖 他们
These people aren't just scary. they're...
阿曼达
Amanda?
艾丽莎
Alyssa?
艾丽莎
Alyssa!
新来的孩子不准用电♥话♥
New kids aren't allowed to use the phone.
巴基斯家的法则
Butkis rules.
嗯哼
Hmm?
嘿 老文 艾丽莎从小到大 你一直照顾她
Hey, Vin, you've been taking care of Alyssa all her life.
对吗 不 艾丽莎 不要再这样
Right? Oh, no, Alyssa, not again.
回答问题 对 从她
Answer the question. Yes, from the day she was...
从你出生的那天起
From the day you were born.
所以你对她无所不知
So you know pretty well everything about her?
每个雀斑 每条伤痕 每道伤疤
Mm-hm. Every freckle, every bruise, every scar?
嗯 可以这样说吧
Yeah, I supposed you could say that.
但你不记得这个吧
Bet you don't remember this one, do ya?
嗯 不记得
No, that one escapes me.
破掉的瓶子 滑进家里
Broken bottle, sliding into home.
或者这个
Huh? Or this one.
生锈的钉子直接穿过我的鞋子
Rusty nail, right through my shoe.
流血流了六个街区
Bled for six blocks.
这里呢 你见过这个吗
How about here? Ever seen this?
这是你什么时候弄的 罗马烟火筒 去年国♥庆♥节
When did you get that? Roman candle last 4th of July.
直接射到我的头上 天哪
Right in the head. My God!
你不是艾丽莎
You're not Alyssa.
不 我叫阿曼达 握个手吧
Nope, name's Amanda. Put her there.
长得一模一样的陌生人
Identical strangers?
老天爷 太神奇了
Holy mackerel, that's amazing!
对 而且很怪异
Yeah, and it's weird too.
但如果你跟我们在一起 那艾丽莎
But if you're here with us, then Alyssa is...
麻烦多多 我得告诉卡拉威先生
In a whole lot of trouble. I gotta tell Mr. Callaway.
不 等等 你暂时不能告诉他
Oh, no. Wait! You can't tell him yet.
我们得让他在婚礼之前 再见一次黛安
We've gotta get him to see Diane one more time before the wedding.
他们会相爱 克拉丽丝会成为昨日黄花
They'll fall in love and Clarice will be history.
人都去哪了
Where the hell is everybody?
文森佐
Vincenzo!
但愿你都计划好了
I sure hope you got a plan.
(卡拉威营地)
文森佐
Vincenzo?
你来这里做什么
What are you doing here?
我来找卡拉威的女儿 艾丽莎
I came for Mr. Callaway's daughter, Alyssa.
她在你这里 我想把她领回去
You got her, I want her back.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
罗杰·卡拉威的女儿不在我这里
I don't have Roger Callaway's daughter,
我根本不认识罗杰·卡拉威的女儿
I don't even know Roger Callaway's daughter.
你当然认识
Oh. Oh, yes you do.
这个 这是艾丽莎·卡拉威
This. This is Alyssa Callaway.
不
No.
你最好去检查视力 因为这个小女孩叫阿曼达
You gotta get your eyes checked because this is a little girl named Amanda.
不 这才是你的阿曼达
Oh, oh no. No, no. This is your Amanda.
不过
But...
天哪
Oh, my God.
看 她们长得一模一样
Look, they're identical.
太神奇了
Oh, this is amazing.
对 而且很怪异
Yeah, and it's weird too.
我听说出了点失误
Now I understand that through some simple mix-up,
艾丽莎归儿童服务局照管
that Alyssa is in the care of Child Services.
我获得授权转告你
Now, I've been authorized to tell you
如果我能马上把她领回来 就不会有法律纠纷
that if I get her back right away, there'll be no legal entanglements.
她没跟我在一起
She's not exactly with me.
不在这 什么
Here. What?
她被 被人领养了
She's been... well, she's adopted.
那你最好赶紧取消领养
Well, then you better un-adopt her quick.
90分钟后 卡拉威先生 将在圣巴多罗买♥♥堂举♥行♥婚礼
Mr. Callaway's getting married in 90 minutes at St. Bartholomew's.
他希望他女儿能出席 他的亲生女儿
He's expecting his daughter to be there, his real daughter.
90分钟 对
Ninety minutes? Yeah.
我都没法在90分钟内往返斯塔滕岛
Well, I can't even get to Staten Island and back in 90 minutes.
我能建议你火速前往吗
Well, can I suggest that you go really, really fast?
来 如果你出事
Here, if you get into any trouble,
打这个号♥码
call this number.
找路
Ask for Lou.
路
Lou.
哪个路
Lou who?
嘿 看看这堆破烂货
Well, hey. Look at this mess.
收拾干净 你收拾吧
Clean it up. You clean it.
贝蒂 别说话好吗 他是管理人员
Betty, put a cork in it, okay? He's management.
我爸是罗杰·卡拉威
My father's Roger Callaway.
等他发现你在这里的所作所为
And when he finds out what you're doing here,
他会买♥♥下这整座小镇 把你踢走
he's gonna buy this whole town, and kick you out of it.
罗杰·卡拉威 那你怎么没去参加他的婚礼
Ooh, Roger Callaway, huh? Well then, how come you ain't at his wedding?
对
Oh, yeah.
加油 黛安 你能办到的
Come on, Diane, you can do it.
我们或许得拖延时间
We might have to stall a little bit.
怎么拖延
How?
我怎么知道 你是本次行动的主脑
How should I know? You're the brains of this operation.
我肯定疯了
I must be crazy.
电影精选列表