至少我可以打你们其中一个
Well, at least, I'll get to hit one of you.
喂
Hey!
让开 金发女
Back off, Barbie.
对了
And by the way,
你的牙齿上有点小东西
you have a little tiny bit of something here on your teeth.
我这辈子从未受过这种奇耻大辱
I have never been more humiliated in my life!
想打赌吗
Wanna bet?
爸爸
Daddy!
天哪
Oh, my God!
你也该现身了
About time you showed up.
我尽快赶过来了
I got here as soon as we could.
嗨 爸爸
Hi, Daddy.
你是
You're...
不可能 凡事皆有可能
This is impossible. Nothing's impossible.
对吧 艾丽莎 说得没错
Right, Alyssa? You got that right.
如果 如果你是 你是我的
If... If you're... You're my...
你是谁 我叫阿曼达
Who are you? Name's Amanda.
握个手吧 我跟她是一起的
Put her there. I'm with her.
我们大概扯平了
Well, I guess we're even.
什么意思
What do you mean?
你救了我一命
You saved my life.
抱歉搞砸了你的婚礼
I'm sorry about spoiling the party.
我只是希望走婚礼过道那个女孩 是对的人
I just didn't want the wrong girl to go down the aisle.
我 我是说花童
I... I mean the wrong flower girl.
我觉得你第一次说对了
I think you had it right the first time.
就说吧 第三次会成功
Told you, third time's the charm.
等等 这一切都是你们搞的鬼
Wait a minute, wait a minute. All of this, this was your doing?
是吧
Oh, it was, was it?
小姑娘们
Well, ladies,
你们要怎么解释
what do you have to say for yourselves?
马上亲嘴 马上亲嘴
So, kiss already!
握个手吧
Put her there...
姐妹
Sister.
这是个高高飞起的球
And it's a high fly ball...
飞出左外场围墙
Over the left field wall.
打扰一下 这位先生说
Excuse me. This gentleman claims
两位女士偷了他的马车
that the ladies stole his buggy.
天哪 他说得对 我们偷了他的马车
Oh, my God, he's right. We did!
你的确费尽心力
Whoa, you did go out of your way.
是她的主意
It was her idea.
文森佐 问一下这位先生 他是否想卖♥♥掉马车
Vincenzo, I'd like you to ask that nice gentleman if he'd sell.
价格好商量 那匹马值得在乡下安家
I don't care what it costs. That horse deserves a house in the country.
噢
Oh...
这点好商量
I trust we can make some kind of arrangement.
女生们 我们去观光吧
Well, girls, what do you say we do a little sightseeing?
你们两个可以把整件事告诉我们
And then you girls can tell us the whole story.
司机 请绕公园一圈
Driver, once around the park, if you please.
乐意之至 老板
It'll be my pleasure, boss.
出发 小蓝
Walk on, Blue!
电影精选列表