看看你最终会到哪里
See where you end up.
他要去哪
Where's he going?
嘿 文尼
Hey, Vinny!
是总部办公室打来的 巴基斯家想收养阿曼达
It's the home office. The Butkis' want Amanda.
文件刚刚通过了
The paperwork just went through.
嗯
Well...
嗨 你是谁
Hi, who the hell is this?
是吗 我是黛安·巴罗斯
Oh, yeah? Well, this is Diane Barrows.
从何时起 没有个案工作人员的报告
And since when does your department okay an adoption
你们部门就批准领养申请
without the case worker's report?
嗯 我知道这些人很好
Yeah, I know these people are nice.
是的 听着 你见过这些人吗
Yes. Yes. Look, have you ever met those people?
这些人专门收集小孩 无论是谁 他们都会领养
These people collect kids, they will take anybody.
打扰一下 请问黛安·巴罗斯在哪
Excuse me, can you tell me where Diane Barrows is, please?
她应该在办公室 来吧 我们走
I think she's in the office. Come on, let's go!
我再跟你说一次 好吗
Let me just run this by you one more time, okay?
拜托 只要 再听我说一次
Just, please, just... Just hear me out one more time.
好吧 我知道我赚钱不多 而且我知道
Okay, I know I don't make that much money and I know that...
我现在单身 但我想领养阿曼达
...I'm a little bit single, but I want to adopt Amanda.
不 我 你在笑我吗
No! I... Are you laughing at me?
他在笑我 你
He's laughing at me!
你这个蠢蛋
You stupid jerk!
黛安 什么
Diane? What?!
是你
Oh, it's you.
时机不对吗
Did I come at a bad time?
"开会"的时机不对
A bad time for a "meeting"?
不 有个孩子出了点事
No, I'm just having a little problem with one of my kids.
我能帮忙吗
Is there anything I can do to help?
你已经救过我一命了 卡拉威先生
You've already saved my life, Mr. Callaway.
有何贵干
What can I do for you?
我想为昨天的事情道歉
I would like to apologize for yesterday.
我很无礼 我不该接那通电♥话♥的
It was very rude. I never should have taken that call
我想补偿你
and I would like to make it up to you.
好吧 把你的车给我
Okay, then give me your car.
我在城里看到一家小披萨店 或许我们可以边吃午餐边谈
Well, perhaps we could discuss it over lunch at a little pizza joint I saw in town.
抱歉 我不能去
Oh, I'm sorry. I can't.
了解 改天吧
I understand. Maybe some other time then.
不 不是这样的
No, it's not like that.
我今天要在食堂值班
It's that I'm on duty today in the mess hall.
我管理的孩子需要提供午餐服务
It's my kids' turn to serve. Oh, I see.
明白了 这样吧 如果你想吃意大利餐 可以加入我们
But, you know what? If your heart's set on Italian, you could join us.
我们要吃奶酪通心粉
We're having macaroni and cheese.
也会提供桃子馅饼吗 对 你可以放开肚皮吃
Still come with a peach cobbler? Oh, yeah. All you can eat.
玛菲 亲爱的 克雷格可以周日跟总统见面
Muffy, darling, Craig can meet the President on Sunday.
我需要伴娘
I need bridesmaids.
你一定要来
You must come.
太好了
Oh! Fabulous!
有电♥话♥打进来了 我要挂了 真的爱你哦 再见
Oh, there's my other line. Gotta go, love you, mean it, ciao.
喂 伯纳德
Hello? Bernard.
伯纳德 你干嘛一直用数字来烦我
Bernard, why do you keep bothering me with numbers?
这是我的婚礼 花多少钱都无所谓 去买♥♥吧
It's my wedding. Whatever it costs, just get it!
这地方真温馨
It's a cozy little spot.
你最后一次来这里 是什么时候的事了
When was the last time you were here?
肯定十年了
It must be ten years.
十年 是的
Ten years? Yeah.
你做什么了 建好营地 然后永远不回来
What'd you do, build the camp and then never come back?
不 这是我妻子的主意 她以前宅心仁厚
No, it was my wife's idea. She had a very, very big heart.
以前 艾丽莎出生时 她去世了
Had? She passed away when Alyssa was born.
我很遗憾
Oh. Sorry.
我没办法回来这里
I just never could come back.
直到现在
Until now, that is.
给
Here you go.
嗨 卡门 阿曼达呢
Hi, Carmen. Where's Amanda?
不知道 她刚刚还在我身后 然后
I don't know. One minute, she's behind me and the next...
去把她找来 我想为她介绍一个人
Will you get her for me, please? I want to introduce her to someone.
好
Sure.
这女孩很难控制
I'm having the hardest time keeping tabs on this girl.
总是跑走
She keeps running off.
就是说啊 我家也有一个这样的
Tell me about it. I got one just like her at home.
你在干嘛 我
What are you doing? I'm...
擦这扇窗户 看 好脏
...cleaning this window. Look at it, it's filthy.
黛安想见你 来吧
Diane wants to see you, come on.
但我 嘿 你要拿我的帽子去哪里
But... I... Hey, where you going with my hat?
快想办法 艾丽莎
Do something, Alyssa.
她来了
Here she comes now.
向厨师致意
My compliments to the chef.
阿曼达 把帽子脱掉
Amanda, take that thing off.
让她戴着吧 大概是最新潮流吧
Let her keep it on. For all we know, it might be the latest thing.
对不起 小姐
Excuse me, ma'am...
你刚刚笑我吗
...did you just snort?
你大概觉得这很搞笑
I suppose you think this is funny.
嗯哼
Hmm?
这或许能把你逗笑
Well, maybe you'll get a little chuckle out of this.
谅你也不敢
You wouldn't dare.
食物大战
Food fight!
太棒了
That was great!
我自己都没这么厉害
I couldn't have done it better myself.
我差点就出心脏病了
I almost had a heart attack.
我 他们说"吃了就跑" 大概就是这个意思
I... I guess that's what they mean by "eat and run", huh?
我们需要打包袋
We need doggy bags.
该死 看看我 我浑身都是水果馅饼
Oh, damn, look at me, I'm covered in cobbler.
桃色很适合你
Well, you look good in peach.
事实上 留着吧 我或许还是很饿
Actually, leave it. I may still be hungry.
简直不敢相信你居然用黄油扔我
I can't believe you hit me with the butter.
不是我挑起的 你在跟那个快餐厨师说话
I didn't start it. You just talked to that short order cook of yours.
对 她在哪 瞧瞧你的头
Oh, yeah. Where is she anyway? Look at your head.
如果你想洗干净 那边有淋浴器
You know, if you wanna get cleaned up, there's showers right over there.
我有个更好的主意
You know, I've got a better idea.
我要告辞片刻 拿着
Will you excuse me? And maybe hold some of that?
告辞
Pardon me.
哇
Whoo!
他怎么了 不知道
What's wrong with him? Beats me.
我从来没见过他这个样子
I've never seen him act like this.
我觉得他疯了
I think he's gone mental.
他有很多心事
He's got a lot on his mind.
你妈没告诉过你 刚吃完饭不要游泳吗
Didn't your mother tell you not to swim after you eat?
嗯 我忘了 我抽筋了
Oh, yeah, I forgot. I got a cramp!
我不会游泳
Oh! I can't swim!
不公平 我救过你
Ah, no fair. I saved you.
太冷了 我不会下水
Uh-uh. It's too cold. I'm not going in there.
别这样 我现在不想救你
Come on, I don't wanna save you right now!
好吧 混小子 你最好值得
All right, buster, you better be worth it.
罗杰
Roger?
这样不好玩
You're not funny.
罗杰 天哪
Roger? Oh, my God.
罗杰
Roger?
瞧 为了等你 我会被淹死的
Say... a guy could drown waiting for you.
卡拉威 我要宰了你
Callaway, I'm gonna kill you!
来咯
Banzai!
罗杰 我要宰了你
Roger, I am gonna kill you.
奏效了 看看他们
It's working. Look at them.
这样才对
Mmm. Now that's more like it.
罗杰 宝贝 有人在家吗
Whoo-hoo! Roger, darling, anyone home?
肯辛顿小姐 真意外
Well, Miss Kensington, what a surprise.
我们不知道你会来 是的 我知道 罗杰在哪
We weren't expecting you. Yes, I know. Where's Roger?
卡拉威今天下午出去了
Oh, Mr. Callaway is out for the afternoon.
知道了
Oh, I see.
他回来后 你能告诉他我想跟他谈谈吗
Well, when he returns would you please tell him I wish to speak with him?
好的 小姐 多谢
Yes, ma'am. Thank you so much.
请给我一杯健怡可乐
I'd like a Diet Coke, please.
电影精选列表