无论发生任何事 我都不会去那座教堂
I am not going in that church, no matter what happens,
我不会去那座教堂
I am not going in that church.
紧张很正常
It's only natural to be nervous.
事实上 我在想世界大赛
Actually, I was thinking about the World Series.
棒球 嗯
Baseball? Mm-hm.
文森佐 你打过本垒打吗
Vincenzo, did you ever hit a homerun?
最近没有
Not recently.
第九局已近尾声
Well, you know the feeling when it's bottom of the ninth,
已经满垒
the bases are loaded,
你知道下一个球会飞过来
and you know the next one's coming right down the middle.
然后 你产生了共鸣
And then... you just connect.
一瞬间而已
And, for an instant,
你知道球会飞越围栏 飞出公园
you know that it's going over the fence and out of the park,
远得超越你的想象
and further then you could ever imagine.
对 这种感觉很棒
Yeah, that's a great feeling.
对
Yeah.
克拉丽丝讨厌棒球
Clarice hates baseball.
加油 海洋饼干 现在别让我失望
Come on, Seabiscuit, don't fail me now.
喂
Hello? Hello?
你找巴基斯吗
You looking for a Butkis?
什么 你找巴基斯吗
What? You looking for a Butkis?
是的 你知道他在哪吗
Yes! Yes, I am. Do you know where he is?
在废车场 还能在哪
At the salvage yard, where else?
哈利让这些可怜的孩子拼命干活
Harry works those poor kids to the bone.
什么意思
What do you mean?
你认为他干嘛领养这么多孩子
Why do you think he's got so many?
路 嘿 老兄 能借用你的电♥话♥吗
Lou, Lou. Hey, hey, buddy, can I use your phone?
好啊 免费让你用
Yeah, sure. No charge.
我们一直在找你 公主殿下
We've been looking for you, Your Highness.
别来烦我
Leave me alone.
殿下 我们给你带来了一样东西
But, Your Majesty, we brought you something.
对 这样东西会让你感觉更自在一点
Yeah, something to make you feel more at home.
我知道这座教堂里的人会有百忧解
I knew somebody in this church would have a Prozac.
怎么会这么久
What is taking so long?
放轻松 克拉丽丝 好好享受当下
Relax, Clarice, enjoy the moment.
今天是你一生中最开心的日子
This is the happiest day of your life.
我很开心 我看起来不开心吗
I'm happy. Don't I look happy?
我现在很开心 看见了吗
This is me happy, see?
开心
Happy, happy, happy, happy, happy, happy!
开始举♥行♥婚礼吧
Let's get this show on the road!
这是你的王室宝座 艾丽莎·卡拉威
Here's your royal throne, Alyssa Callaway.
贝蒂万岁
Hail Betty.
废物堆女王
Queen of the scrap heap.
贝蒂万岁
Hail Betty!
我叫艾丽莎·卡拉威
My name's Alyssa Callaway!
没错 你是戴妃
Yeah, right, and I'm Princess Di.
请注意 哈利·巴基斯
Attention, Harry Butkis.
我们是来接艾丽莎·卡拉威的
We're here to pick up Alyssa Callaway.
废车场的所有孩子 请让开
All you kids in the yard, stand clear.
我们要降落了
We're coming in.
跟你说过吧
Told ya!
艾丽莎·卡拉威 我得带你去那座教堂
Alyssa Callaway, I gotta get you to that church.
喂 这是我的孩子 让开 你这个废柴
Hey, that is my kid! Get out of my way, you piece of junk.
在我把你交给社会服务局之前
I would love nothing more than to kill you.
我真想宰了你
Before I turn you over to Social Services.
艾丽莎 去吧 快点
Alyssa, go on. Hurry.
天哪
Oh, God.
嗨 你们好吗
Hi, how ya doing? Hello, darling.
很高兴见到大家
Good to see ya.
嘿 奶奶 帽子真好看
Hi, Granny. Nice hat. Yeah, dear. Remember, we're in church.
谢谢前来 快走
Thanks for coming. Get moving.
再慢一点 她就会倒着走了
Any slower and she'd be walking backwards.
她 她今天有点异样
Oh, she's... she's just not herself today.
我们到不了的 只剩十分钟了
We'll never make it. We only have ten minutes.
路 什么
So, Lou? Yeah?
你能在距离教堂多近的地方降落
How close can you land this thing to the church?
中♥央♥公园够近吗
Central Park close enough?
中♥央♥公园 大名鼎鼎的中♥央♥公园
Central Park? The Central Park?
没问题
That will do.
打球
Play ball!
谁会想到我的大女儿 会最后一个结婚
Who would've thought my first little girl would be the last to get married?
爸爸 闭嘴
Oh, Daddy... shut up.
够了
Enough of this.
好 好吧 我到了 开始吧
Okay. All right, I'm here. Let's do it.
亲爱的来宾 我们相聚在此 在上帝的见证下
Oh. Dearly beloved, we're gathered here in the sight of God
参加克拉丽丝和罗杰的神圣婚礼
to join in holy matrimony Clarice and Roger.
嗯哼
Hmm?
我不会进教堂
I'm not going in the church, I'm not going in the church.
我不会进教堂
I'm not going in the church, I'm not going in the church.
不 不要再坐马车了
Oh, no. Not another horse.
黛安 快点
Diane, come on!
好 走吧
All right, here we go.
司机呢
Where is the driver?
喂 老兄
Oh, hey buddy!
你得马上送我们 去圣巴多罗买♥♥堂 是紧急情况
You gotta take us to St. Bart's right away. It's an emergency!
吃完这个再说 我在休息
When I close this. I'm on my break!
谢谢你帮忙 老兄
I wanna thank you for all your help, bud.
驾
Yah!
喂
Hey! Hey!
喂 那 那是我的马
Hey! That's... That's my horse!
快点 驾
Faster, yah! Yah!
相扶相携 无论富有还是贫穷
To have and to hold, for richer or poorer,
无论疾病还是健康 一生一世 不离不弃
in sickness and in health as long as you both shall live.
我愿意 真的 现在该他了
I do, I do. I really do. Now him.
踩刹车
Yah! Yah! Yah! Yah! Hit the brakes! Hit the brakes!
阿曼达 有一辆黑色的车
Amanda, there's a black car!
抓紧了 我抓得很紧
Hang on! I'm hanging on.
在哪条街上
What street's it on again?
在第54街和公园的交界处 到了吗
54th and Park. Are we there yet?
马上就到 打信♥号♥♥
Almost. Signal!
你 罗杰
And do you, Roger,
愿意接受这个女人 克拉丽丝
take this woman, Clarice,
为你的合法妻子吗
to be your lawful wedded wife?
相扶相携 无论富有还是贫穷
To have and to hold, for richer, for poorer,
无论疾病还是健康
and in sickness and in health
一生一世 不离不弃
as long as you both shall live?
哇
Whoa!
天哪 我们到了
Oh, God. We made it?
你不来吗
Aren't you coming?
不了 我就在这里等阿曼达吧
No, I think I'm just gonna wait for Amanda out here.
黛安·巴罗斯 马上给我过来
Diane Barrows, get your butt up here this instant!
好
Okay. Okay.
或许我就站在后面 稍微看一眼
Maybe I'll just stand in the back and take a little look-see.
我
I...
我
I...
太好了
Yes!
罗杰
Roger. Hmm?
我不能
I can't.
太好了
Yes!
不好意思 你说什么
Excuse me, what did you say?
真的很抱歉 克拉丽丝 我不能
I'm so sorry, Clarice. I can't.
我应该早点说的
I should've said something earlier.
我心有所属
I'm in love with someone else.
啊
Ah!
我活该
Guess I deserved that.
这都是你的错
This is all your fault.
小姐 你胆敢碰这个孩子
Lady, if you touch that child
我会揍扁你 上帝为证
I'll pop you one, so help me God.
天哪 有两个
Oh, my God, there's two of them.
这是阴谋
It's a conspiracy!
电影精选列表