快点 我得看这个
Come on, come on, this I gotta see.
我们会被逮到的 我知道
We're gonna get caught, I just know it.
看吧 弗兰基 是满月
Come on, Frankie, it's a full moon.
闭嘴 蠢蛋 僵尸的听力比狗强
Shut up, stupid. Zombies hear better than dogs.
有青蛙
It's a frog!
阿曼达 害怕青蛙
Amanda, scared of a frog?
她变了
She's changed all right.
你现在相信我了吗
Now do you believe me?
对 她变成僵尸了
Yeah, she's one of them vampire people.
快走吧
Let's get out of here!
青蛙
A frog, huh?
知道吗 你应该亲它一口
Well, you know what? You should've kissed it.
或许它会变成白马王子
It might've turned out to be Prince Charming.
好恶心
Eww, gross.
不是你的王子 是我的
Not for you, for me.
你亲过青蛙
You've kissed a frog?
不 我的专长是蟾蜍
No, toads are my specialty.
又老又难看的孬种 舌头像这样
Big, old, ugly suckers with tongues like this.
才没有 就是的
It is not. It is too.
那你以为我怎么能钓到男人
How else do you think I'm gonna catch a guy, huh?
不知道 好吧
I don't know. I don't know. Huh? Huh?
你笑了
A-ha! There's that smile.
这种时候 我觉得你的笑容 会一直延伸到眼睛里
And that time I think it went all the way up to your eyes.
你让我想起一个人
You remind me of someone.
是吗 谁
I do? Who?
一个我从没见过的人
Someone I've never met.
如果你从没见过她 我怎么会让你想起她
Well, how can I do that if I've never met her?
有时 我做梦的时候 我会看到她
Sometimes, when I dream, I think I see her.
小家伙 你今天的行为举止有点奇怪
You know, you've been acting just a little bit weirdo today, kiddo.
或许是因为新鲜空气的原因
I think maybe, it's all this fresh air.
别取笑我
Don't make fun.
抱歉
Sorry.
你通常很坚强
It's just that usually, you're such a tough guy.
别告诉其他人 好吗 以童子军的名义发誓
Don't tell anyone, 'kay? Scouts honor.
我毕竟不想毁坏自己的名誉
I mean, after all, I wouldn't want to spoil my reputation none.
不会的
None.
我想到一个主意 我们去监视男生吧
I've got an idea. Let's go spy on the boys.
一路平安 亲爱的
Safe trip, honey.
天哪
Oh, my God!
宴会怎么样
How was the party?
好消息是 克拉丽丝走了
Well, the good news is, Clarice is gone.
你成功了
You did it!
坏消息是 她一周后会回来
The bad news is, she'll be back in a week.
你没成功
Oh, you didn't.
你♥爸♥这样的好男人 怎么会跟她这样的坏女人在一起
So what's a cool guy like your dad doing with a witch like her anyway?
真遗憾他没先遇到黛安
It's too bad he didn't meet Diane first.
她很棒
Now she's awesome.
对 他们会是天造地设的一对
Yeah, they'd be perfect for each other.
你没在想不该想的那件事吧
You're not thinking what I hope you're not thinking.
想打赌吗 但他下个月就要结婚了
Wanna bet? But he's getting married next month.
他们只需见一次 然后肯定会一见钟情
So, all they gotta do is meet once. Then they'll fall in love for sure.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
因为黛安说真爱是在瞬间发生的
'Cause Diane says when it happens, it happens like that.
好吧 听着 你回去黛安那里 我会回去你♥爸♥那里
Okay, so look, you go back to Diane and I'll go back to your dad.
等等 咱俩干嘛不各自回去 以前的地方
Wait, why not the other way around?
因为你知道他喜欢什么 我知道她喜欢什么
Because you know what he likes and I know what she likes.
他们需要所有的帮助
They need all the help they can get.
但我们要怎么让他们碰面
But how are we going to get them together?
简直不敢相信你会说服我骑马
I can't believe I let you talk me into this.
你太紧张了 放松一点
You're too tense. Relax.
我坐在一个巨型动物的背上 你居然叫我放松
Oh, I got 1,000 pounds of wild animal under my butt and she says "Relax".
跟上马的节奏就行 你不会有事的
Just move with the horse and you'll be fine.
你怎么突然成专家了
Now when did you become an expert all of a sudden?
你没看过西部片吗
Ain't you never seen a Western?
宝贝 我最后一次见到有西域风情的东西是西式煎蛋卷
Honey, the last Western I saw was an omelet.
(小径 马厩)
注意你的坐姿 小家伙
Look at your form, young lady.
你的那些马术课程难道白上了
What happened to those equestrian classes you took?
你在问我吗 骑手
Are you asking me a question?
来吧 我们比赛谁先跑到湖畔
Come on, I'll race you to the lake.
不 慢慢来就好
No, no. Slow is good.
我喜欢看风景
I like to enjoy the scenery.
我有马刺响叮当
我骑马快乐前行
嘿 骑得真不错 不是吗
Hey, we're doing a good job, aren't we?
我终于掌握诀窍了
I think I'm finally getting the hang of this.
喂
Hey!
我掌握诀窍了
I'm getting the hang of this!
别这样 阿曼达 我的声音没这么难听
Oh, come on, Amanda, my voice isn't that bad!
好吧
Oh, well.
我骑着无名之马 在沙漠中穿行
逃离雨水 感觉真好
她不仅骑术超群 而且厨艺精湛
Not only is she an excellent rider, she's a gourmet cook.
她画画 说四门语言
She paints. She speaks four languages.
宝贝 你能从克拉丽丝身上 学到很多东西
You know, honey, you could learn a lot from Clarice.
艾丽莎 有
Alyssa, there's a...
艾丽莎 艾丽莎
Alyssa. Alyssa?
宝贝
Honey?
艾丽莎
Alyssa?
过来
Come here, come here. Shh.
我在马上晃来晃去
I'm jiggling.
哇
Whoa, whoa, ho.
那女孩去哪儿了
Where is that girl?
你带来了吗
Did you bring it? Mm-hm.
马儿
Whoa, bud.
快来人 帮我把马控制住
Somebody, turn this thing off!
哇
Wow.
艾丽莎
Alyssa!
马上停下 我叫你马上停下
Stop this right now! I'm telling you to stop!
快来人
Somebody!
快点
Step on it! Yah!
老天
Oh, God!
拜托
Please! Oh!
天哪
Oh, dear. Oh, my. Ha! Ha!
加油 再快点
Come on, Ollie!
救命
Help!
救救我 快来人 救救我
Help me! Somebody help me!
撑住
Hang on.
撑住
Hang on! Hang on!
救救我 快来人 撑住 慢下来 女孩
Help me, someone! Hang on. Slow down, girl.
天哪 别跟我说话 跟马说
Oh, God, don't talk to me, talk to the horse.
我是对马说话
I was talking to the horse.
没关系 别哭
It's okay, it's okay.
不 我坐在杀手上面 来吧 我抓到你了
No! I'm on a killer! I got you.
他们给了我一匹杀手马
They gave me a killer horse!
放轻松 没事的 你会没事的
Relax, it's okay. Shh. You're gonna be okay. Okay.
你没事了吧
You okay?
老天爷 我刚才差点没命
Lord Almighty, I about dropped my transmission back there.
如果有所借口的话
Ah, well, if it's any consolation,
我以前马术很烂的
I used to look like a real jerk on a horse. Oh!
这里有几根手指 牛仔
How many fingers here, cowboy?
六个 很接近
Six. Close enough.
你能站起来吗 嗯
Can you stand? Yeah.
不确定哪样伤得很重 我的屁♥股♥还是自尊
I'm not sure which is more bruised, my butt or my ego.
你得去看医生
You should have somebody take a look at that.
我的屁♥股♥ 不
My butt? No.
那里的伤口
That cut right there. Ow!
抱歉 这下可好
Ooh, sorry. Oh, great.
知道吗 我们在营地有急救包
You know what? We have first aid over at the camp.
谢了 我就住在这里
Oh, thanks, I just live over here.
你是罗杰·卡拉威 是的
Are you Roger Callaway?
大名鼎鼎的罗杰·卡拉威 卡拉威儿童基金会的那个
I think so. The Roger Callaway? From the Callaway Foundation for Kids?
对 正是在下
电影精选列表