马上就送来
One Diet Coke coming up.
里面要放酸柑
With lime.
现在就观星 未免太早了
Hmm, fairly early in the day to be looking at stars.
这是怎么回事
What do we have here?
跟我说的一样
Just like I said.
知道吗 你不能永远这么有意思 这样不公平
You know what, you can't always be this much fun, because it wouldn't be fair.
相信我 我好多年没干过这种事了
Trust me, I haven't done anything like this in years.
感觉很酷吧
Well, it feels good, doesn't it?
每一刻感觉都很好
Feels better every second.
别动 为什么
Oh, don't move. Why?
有个东西 这话是什么意思
There's a thing. What do you mean "a thing"?
是个小 虫子
It's a little... A bug? A bug?
是个 虫子 什么样的
It's a... it's a... A bug? What kind of--
就在这里 马拉斯奇诺樱桃小虫
It's right here. A maraschino bug.
毒性极高
It's highly poisonous.
你想去吃披萨
And you wanted to go for pizza.
我本来不想过来的
I almost didn't come over at all.
我很高兴你来了
I'm glad you did.
黛安 嘘
Diane? Shh.
怎么回事
What was that?
是个迹象 这话是什么意思
It's a sign. What do you mean "a sign"?
我是说 我不懂我是什么意思 我
I mean, I don't know what I mean. I...
我想我懂你的意思
I think I know what you mean.
是因为你的肯辛顿小姐吧
It's your Miss Kensington, right?
我下个月结婚
I'm getting married next month.
当然了
Well, of course you are.
所以这算什么 婚前最后一段风流韵事吗
So what was this? Just sort of a last fling?
我不知道是怎么回事 我想弄明白
I didn't know what this was. I was hoping to find out.
罗杰 别担心 我能帮你
Oh, Rog, don't worry about it. I can help you out here.
很高兴认识你
It was nice to meet you.
谢谢你搭建的营地
And thanks for the camp.
对了 恭喜你
Oh, by the way, congratulations.
黛安 别这样 黛安
Diane, please. Diane.
知道吗
You know what?
我很心痛
This just kills me.
我们俩或许会很好
We might've hit this one out of the park, you and me.
当时很有感觉 我知道
It was there. I know it.
食不下咽 夜不能寐
That can't-eat, can't sleep,
朝思暮想 飞越围栏
reach-for-the-stars, over-the-fence
像世界大赛那样惊心动魄
World Series kind of thing.
好吧
Oh, well.
我得买♥♥本字典
I have got to get a dictionary.
他们差点就成了
They were so close.
大人想得太多
Grown-ups, they think too much.
我放弃了
I give up.
不 我们不能放弃
No, we mustn't!
我们为何不能放弃
And why mustn't we?
因为第三次会成功
Because, third time's the charm.
对吗 对
Right? Right.
老板
Boss! Boss!
是肯辛顿小姐 谢谢 文森佐
It's Miss Kensington. Thanks, Vincenzo.
我在下面接 不
I'll take it down here. No, no, no, no.
不是这里 是上面
Not here. Up there.
上面 恐怕是的
Up there? I'm afraid so.
罗杰 宝贝
Roger, darling!
克拉丽丝 你的头发 你来了
Clarice! Your hair. You're here!
你干什么了 掉进湖里了吗
Ooh, what did you do? Fall in the lake?
很高兴 我当时
You know, it's the funniest thing. I was...
你不是应该在纽约吗
Aren't you supposed to be in New York?
我再也受不了不在你身边了
Oh, I couldn't bear to be away from you a moment longer.
你才离开一天
Oh, you were just gone a day.
我知道 这段时间 我一直很痛苦
I know and I was positively miserable the entire time.
所以我决定一天都不能等了
Which is why I've decided we simply mustn't wait another day.
干什么 结婚 小傻瓜
To what? To be married, silly.
下个月感觉好遥远
Oh, next month seems like an eternity.
当两人像我们一样相爱
And when two people are as much in love as we,
我觉得就明天举♥行♥婚礼吧
I say what's wrong with tomorrow?
明天
Tomorrow?
宝贝 你还没评论我的发型呢
Darling, you haven't said a word about my hair.
好吧 听着
Okay, listen to this.
"亲爱的罗杰 你太酷了
"Dear Roger, you are so totally fresh.
光是想你就让我疯狂不已
Just thinking about you drives me mental.
跟我在我们骑马初遇的地方见面
Meet me at that place we met with the horses.
今晚七点 爱你的 黛安"
7:00 tonight. Love, Diane."
怎么样 很浪漫
How's that? Very romantic.
想听听我的版本吗 好
Wanna hear mine? Yep.
"亲爱的黛安"
"Dear Diane..."
"亲爱的黛安 自从初次见你骑马
"Dear Diane, ever since the first time I saw you riding a horse,
我就一直难以忘怀
I can't stop thinking about it.
湖畔独木船倒塌的时候 我知道这打扰了我们
And I know we were disturbed at the lake when the canoes fell over,
但我必须再见你一次 在我救过你的地方 今晚七点半见
but I must see you again where I saved your life at 7:30.
此致 罗杰·卡拉威"
Yours truly, Roger Callaway."
太好了
Yes!
你在这里 你这个口香糖小坏蛋
Ah, there you are, my little gum-chewing assailant.
你回来了 怎么 不会拥抱打招呼吗
You're back. What, no big hug hello?
你不该来这里的
You're not supposed to be here.
在完美的世界里 亲爱的 你也不该在这里
In a perfect world, dear, neither are you.
去打包 我们要去城里
Now get packed, we're leaving for the city.
现在 太快了
Right now? It's too soon.
或许我说得不够明白
Maybe I didn't make myself clear.
我们今晚就走
We're leaving tonight.
你的小闹剧太没新意了
This little act of yours is getting old.
什么闹剧 拜托
What act? Oh, please.
我像你这么大的时候 已经有过三个继母
By the time I was your age, I'd been through three step-mothers,
所以我知道小女孩为了独占爸爸
so I know all about the lengths that little girls will go through
会做到什么程度
to keep Daddy all to themselves.
嘿 你搞错了 小姐
Hey, you got that all wrong, lady.
艾丽莎 别这么无礼 我在说话
Alyssa, don't be rude. I am talking.
我刚说到哪儿了 对
Now, where was I? Oh, yes.
整整九年来 你把罗杰占为己有
You have had Roger to yourself for nine wonderful years,
但明天之后 我就是一家之主了
but after tomorrow, I'm the woman of the house.
你会去上全年的寄宿学校
And you're off to a year-round boarding school.
有可能去西♥藏♥
Possibly in Tibet.
你说明天吗
Did you say tomorrow?
我应该来这里吗
Should I have come here?
是的 蠢蛋
Yes, stupid.
拜托 他身价两百亿
He's only worth about 20 billion dollars for God's sakes.
对 我现在是拜金女
Right, now I'm just after him for his money.
真浅薄
How shallow is that?
知道他是有钱人之前 我就喜欢他了
I liked him before I knew he was rich.
嗯
Hmm.
所以我应该来这里
So I should've come here.
好吧 他订婚了
Okay, so, he's a little bit engaged.
不过
But...
我从未见过她 所以这或许不算数
...I've never met her, so maybe that doesn't count.
不 天哪
No. God.
拜托 小姐们 坚挺点
Come on, ladies, perk up.
快点 阿曼达 我们要错过烟花了
Come on, Amanda, we're missing the fireworks!
阿曼达
Amanda. Amanda.
阿曼达 这是范戴克小姐 她是儿童服务局的
Amanda, this is Miss Van Dyke, she's from Children Services.
你好 小姑娘
Hello there, little lady.
我相信我有好消息要告诉你
I believe I have some very good news for you.
过来妈妈这里 宝贝
Come to mama, sweetheart.
感觉笨透了
I feel pretty ding-dang-dong stupid.
不过我叫阿曼达 艾丽莎 别叫了
But my name's Amanda! Alyssa, stop it.
别这样 宝贝
Come on, honey.
整个行程中 我们都要听这个吗
Do we have to listen to this the whole way?
太好了 我现在成了路死动物了
Oh, great, now I'm gonna be roadkill.
黛安 救命 等等 你们在干什么
Diane, help! Wait a minute, what are you doing?
该死
Damn!
电影精选列表