每个人都想要小狗
Everybody wants a puppy.
我真想在自己的房♥间里睡一次觉
Just once I'd like to sleep in my own room.
嘿 过来一下 听我说
Hey, come here a minute. Listen to me.
你在听吗
You listening to me? Mm-hm.
我会帮你找到世上最好的家庭
I'm gonna find you the best home in the entire world.
我向你许诺
That's a promise.
你不许诺的 记得吗
You don't make promises, remember?
我没这么说过
I didn't say I don't make promises.
我说我不会凭空许诺
I said I don't make promises I can't keep.
有很大的区别
There's a big difference.
现在
Now...
我们可以去参加露营了吗
Can we please go to camp?
拜托了
Please?
好不好 好
Please, please, please? Okay, okay.
好不好 好
Please, please? Okay, okay, okay, okay!
但你还是欠我50块
But you still owe me fifty bucks.
(米诺夸湖 40公里)
文森佐 太棒了
Oh, Vincenzo, it's gorgeous!
这栋房♥子会成为我最爱的房♥子
I think this house is going to be my favorite.
对 我记得在这里 度过了多年的美好时光
Yeah, I remember many happy years here.
嘿 她来了 爸爸
Hey! There she is! Oh, Daddy!
过来 我的小
Come over here! Oh, my little...
等一下
Wait a minute. Wait a minute.
你不是艾丽莎·卡拉威
You're not Alyssa Callaway.
艾丽莎·卡拉威是个小女孩 你比她高大概30公分
Alyssa Callaway's a little girl and you're a foot taller than she is.
是我 真的 是吗
It's me, honest. It is?
宝贝 我好想你
Honey, I've missed you so much.
我没去机场接你 对不起
I'm sorry I wasn't at the airport to meet you.
没关系 我知道 肯定有非常重要的事情
That's okay. I knew it had to be something really important.
比如 或许要开派对
Ah. Like... A party, maybe?
她知道派对的事 我什么都没说
She knows about the party? I didn't say a thing.
文森佐没告诉我
Huh. Vincenzo didn't tell me.
我自己猜出来的
I figured it out on my own. Oh.
我应该让你给我惊喜的 但我太兴奋了
I should've let you surprise me, but I'm too excited.
是吗
You are?
派对还是会举♥行♥ 对吗
It's still on, isn't it?
当然会举♥行♥了 宝贝
Yes, of course it's still on, sweetheart,
但我们说的是同一个派对吗
but are we talking about the same party?
罗杰 她好可爱
Oh, Roger! She's darling!
艾丽莎 这是我的好朋友 克拉丽丝·肯辛顿
Alyssa, I would like you to meet a very good friend of mine, Clarice Kensington.
你好 肯辛顿小姐 最近可好
Hello, Miss Kensington, how do you do?
真是个完美的小女孩
Oh... what a perfect little girl.
罗杰 我完全被她迷倒了
Roger, I'm absolutely smitten!
我们会成为闺蜜的
You and I are going to be great friends.
你是来参加我的派对吗
Are you here for my party?
你的派对
Your party?
罗杰 别告诉我你还没告诉她
Roger, don't tell me you haven't told her.
告诉我什么
Told me what?
宝贝 派对不是为了
Sweetheart, the party is not for...
几小时后才会开始
Another couple of hours.
我们去里面安顿一下吧 公主
So, let's get you settled in there, princess.
对 就这么做
Yes, why don't you do that?
你们俩肯定有很多话要说
I'm sure you two have lots to talk about.
他没告诉她 简直不敢相信他没告诉她
He didn't tell her, I can't believe he didn't tell her.
或许他想亲自告诉她这个好消息
Maybe he wanted to give her the good news in person.
不好意思 我跟你说话了吗
I'm sorry, did I say something to you?
(卡拉威营地)
记得拿自己的包 大家快下车
Remember to bring your own bag. Everybody off!
喂 卡门 你瞎了吗 什么
Yo, Carmen, you blind? What?
(阿曼达的床)
小妞 你何时才能有自己的生活
Girl, when you gonna get a life?
肯辛顿小姐看起来不错
Miss Kensington seems nice. Mm-hm.
她是你的同事吗
Does she work with you?
不是
Not exactly.
嘿 给你看一样东西
Hey, I got something to show you.
站上来
Right up here.
看到湖对面了吗
You see there, across the lake?
那是卡拉威营地
That's Camp Callaway.
那是你妈最喜欢的项目
That was your mom's favorite project.
所以她是营地里的人吗
So, is she from the camp?
谁 肯辛顿小姐
Who? Miss Kensington.
宝贝 我得跟你谈谈
Oh, sweetheart, I gotta have a little talk with you.
艾丽莎 你离开的这段时间 发生了很多事
You know, Alyssa, a lot's happened while you were gone.
自从妈妈过世后 我一直没勇气来这栋房♥子
And you know I haven't been able to come up to this house since Mom passed away.
嗯
Mm-hm.
但人总得往前看
But there comes a time when a person has to move on.
你日渐长大
You're getting older and...
缺乏帮手的话 身为父亲 我心有余而力不足
...and there's just so much a father can do without help.
我们有文森佐 他会帮我们 没错 他会的
We have Vincenzo. He helps us. That's right, he does.
长久以来 他一直是这个家族的挚友
And he's been a good friend to this family for a long time, but...
但我觉得这个家真的需要
...what I think our family really needs is a...
打扰了 老板 有电♥话♥ 是董事会会议
Excuse me. Telephone, boss, it's a board meeting.
我会给他们回电 他们说很紧急
Oh, let me call them back... They said it was urgent.
我跟我
I'm with my...
你会原谅我吗 向来如此
Will you forgive me? Don't I always?
你回家真是太好了
It's so good to have you home.
二号♥线吗 好 对
It's on two? Okay. Yeah.
嘿 小姑娘
Hey, young lady.
暑期正式开始了 去玩吧
Summer vacation, officially. Go play.
你要一起来吗
Will you come with me?
我倒是很想 公主
Oh gee, I wish I could, princess.
但恐怕我有很多事情要做 抱歉
But I'm afraid I got a lot of work to do, sorry.
看啊 白金汉宫
Whoa! Check it out! Buckingham Palace!
白金汉宫在伦敦 蠢蛋
That's in London, brainless.
是卡拉威住♥宅♥
It's the Callaway house.
那里好多年没人住了 闹鬼
Nobody's lived there for years. It's haunted.
才没有 随便问问看
It's not either. Ask anyone.
每当满月之时 卡拉威夫人的鬼魂
Every full moon old lady Callaway's ghost
就会穿过湖面 吃掉一个露营客
crosses the lake and eats one of the campers.
才怪 圣诞老人和牙仙住在皇后区
Yeah, right, and Santa Claus lives with the Tooth Fairy in Queens.
你去过吗 没有
You ever been over there? No.
如果你确定那里不闹鬼 为何不过去按门铃
If you're so sure it's not haunted, why don't you go over there and ring the doorbell?
你以为我怕吗 你是个胆小鬼 赌五块
Think I'm scared? Five bucks says you're chicken.
拿来吧 孬种 给钱
Cough it up, choir boy. Show me your money.
我得看看这个
Oh, this I gotta see.
我不知道乡下也有酒席承办商 谢天谢地
I didn't even know they had a caterer in the country. Thank God...
他们说第一任卡拉威夫人
They say the first Mrs. Callaway
很漂亮 不过看看这间房♥子
was a lovely woman, but look at this room.
难怪这个女人死了 她毫无品味
No wonder the woman's dead, she had absolutely no taste.
真想马上卖♥♥掉这栋屋子
I can't wait to sell this house.
朱尔斯 我想在这里搭一个吧台 在露台上搭两个
Now, Jules, I want one bar set up in here and two out in the patio...
你好啊 小家伙
Well, hello, munchkin.
天哪
Oh, boy.
爸爸
Daddy!
宝贝 宝贝 怎么了
Honey? Honey, what's the matter?
怎么 怎么了 你没事吧
What? What, what? You all right?
有事
No!
怎么 怎么了
What? What happened?
她讨厌这栋屋子
She hates this house!
别这么夸张 宝贝
Oh, let's not be dramatic, darling.
她躲在书房♥里 我只是说我们或许
She was hiding in the den and I simply said
哪天可以整修一下 如果你答应的话
that we might... fix it up some day. That is if you'll let me.
她是谁
Who is she?
这话很难说出口
I guess there's no easy way to say this.
宝贝 克拉丽丝和我
Sweetheart... Clarice and I...
下个月结婚 什么
...will be married next month. Wha...
你终于要有一个真正的家庭了
You're finally gonna have a real family.
她会成为你的新妈妈
And she's gonna be your new mother.
很好吧
Isn't that wonderful?
她有时会这么做
She does this sometimes.
宝贝 她不会受罚
Honey. Honey, honey... And she gets away with it.
抱歉 罗杰 但不能纵容小脾气
电影精选列表