I'm sorry, Roger, but little tantrums mustn't be rewarded.
艾丽莎 别这样 宝贝
Alyssa... come on, sweetheart.
罗杰 你会让事情变得更糟
Roger, you're only making it worse.
我知道这是怎么回事
I know what I'm talking about.
好了 各位 继续工作吧
All right, people, back to work.
大家集中精力准备订婚宴吧
Shoo, shoo, shoo. Let's focus on the engagement party.
但愿你说得对
Sure hope you're right.
相信我 我是女人
Trust me, I'm a woman.
看看都什么时候了 我得化妆
Oh, look at the time. I've got to get my face on.
来点牛奶和饼干吧
How's about some milk and cookies, huh?
我失去了母亲 现在连父亲都没了
I've lost my mother and now I've lost my father.
我没有家 是个孤儿
I have no family. I'm an orphan.
我要离家出走 绝对不能告诉我爸
And I'm running away and don't you dare tell Daddy!
快点 我们得躲起来
Come on, come on, we gotta hide.
万一我们被逮住了怎么办 别让她看见你
What if we get caught? Don't let her see ya.
谁 卡拉威夫人
Who? Old lady Callaway.
世上没有鬼
There's no ghost.
看看她
Look at her.
她疯了
She's nuts.
我不会回去 我不会
I won't go back. I won't.
她不是我的老板
She's not the boss of me.
文森佐 你见过艾丽莎吗
Vincenzo, have you seen Alyssa?
她严令我不准告诉你 她离家出走了
I'm under strict orders not to tell you that she ran away.
太好了 你干嘛不阻止她
Great, why didn't you stop her?
我想让她有领先优势嘛
Well, I thought I'd give her the benefit of a head start.
这样她能挽回一点尊严
So she could reclaim a little dignity, you know.
你会确保她安然无恙地回家吗
You'll make sure she comes home okay?
当然了 别担心 马上好 老板
Sure, don't worry. Right away, boss.
谢了 老文
Thanks, Vin.
看起来不像闹鬼的房♥子
It doesn't look haunted.
他们就想让你这么想 笨蛋
That's what they want you to think, stupid.
弗兰基 一点都不好玩 我们走吧
Frankie, this isn't funny anymore, let's get out of here.
别担心 她会退缩的
Don't worry, she'll chicken out.
快去
Go, go, go.
这不是个小孤儿嘛 真想不到
Well, if it isn't a little orphan girl.
有人在家 我们正在找你呢
Someone's home! We were just coming after you.
听着 我没有恶意 这是开玩笑 知道吗
Look, I didn't mean nothing! it was just a joke, you know?
开玩笑而已 真的
Just kidding around, honest!
她都没尖叫
She didn't even scream.
我们帮你准备好 去参加大型晚宴吧
Let's get you ready for the big dinner, okay?
大型晚宴 听着 路奇 你不想要我 我太瘦了
Big dinner? Listen, Lurch! You don't want me, I'm too skinny.
有其他又高又胖的孩子 就在外面
There are other kids, big fat ones, right outside.
去吃他们吧
Eat them!
你在说什么呀
What in the world are you talking about?
嘿 弗兰基
Hey, Frankie...
今晚是满月 对吧
...the full moon, that's tonight, right?
卡拉威夫人的孤魂
Old lady Callaway's ghost?
是她
It's her!
你大概觉得我很蠢吧
Guess you think I'm pretty stupid, huh?
不 你只是有点伤心 仅此而已
Nah, you're just a little upset, that's all.
看来我刚刚赢了五块钱
Looks like I just won five bucks. Mmm?
宴会什么时候开始 我受邀了吗
So, when's this party? Am I invited?
你的裙子在楼上的床上 鸡尾酒会五点开始
Your dress is upstairs on the bed, cocktails are at five.
我先告辞了
Now, if you'll excuse me, please.
裙子 给我的吗
A dress? Me?
开什么玩笑
You gotta be kidding.
根本没人找我
Nobody's even looking for me.
你在那里
There you are.
我到处找你
I have been looking everywhere for you.
是吗 当然了
You have? Well, of course I have.
问你个问题
Let me ask you a question.
你大老远跑来这里
You did not come all the way up here
不是为了像木桩一样坐在这里吧
to sit around like a bump on a log, did you?
不是 我想不是的
No... I guess not.
那好 来吧 小懒虫 他们在打橄榄球呢
Well then, come on, slugger, they're playing football.
很有意思 你要错过喽
You're missing out on all the fun.
好吧
Okay.
我想 "她在哪 出什么事了"
I thought, "Where is she? What's happened to her?"
我听说阿曼达是体育健将
So I hear Amanda's quite the jock.
对 这孩子天生就很棒 速度很棒
Yeah, the kid's a natural. Great speed.
好 横扫左侧 大家都为阿曼达挡人
Okay, student body left. Everybody block for Amanda.
数到"四"开始 准备好了吗 解散
On four. Ready? Break!
阿曼达是谁 真搞笑
All right. Who's Amanda? Funny.
她现在可能正在吃她的肝脏
She's probably eating her liver right now.
你觉得一个露营客够吃了吗
Do you think one camper's enough?
我是说 如果她还是很饿呢
I mean, what if she's still hungry?
看
Look!
24 36 开球
Twenty-four, thirty-six, hut, hut, hut, hut!
嘿 我拿到球了 快跑
Hey, I got it! Run!
你跑错方向了
You're going the wrong way.
哇
Whoo!
速度很棒 方向感很差
Great speed. Bad sense of direction.
你看到跟我一样的画面吗
Do you see... what I see?
我不知道你看到了什么 但我看到了自己
I don't know what you see, but what I see is me.
我也看到了自己
I see me too.
这表示有两个你吗
Does that mean there's two of you?
还是 两个我
Or... or two of me?
咱俩真的长得一模一样
Wow, there really is two of us.
你不觉得奇怪吗
Don't you find this odd?
不 很怪异 怪异到极点了
No, this is weird. This is really, really weird.
等等 你住在卡拉威家
Wait a sec. You live at the Callaway house.
你是露营地那个女孩
And your that girl from camp.
他们把我当成你
They thought I was you.
我是艾丽莎·卡拉威 幸会
Alyssa Callaway, it's a pleasure to meet you.
我是阿曼达 握个手吧
Amanda, put her there.
难怪那个穿礼服的大个子老头 会叫我进去
No wonder that big penguin guy asked me in.
那是文森佐 他是我们的管家
Oh, that's Vincenzo, he's our butler.
那个有一头乌黑长发的女人是谁
Who's the woman with the dark, long hair?
我很喜欢她
I liked her.
那是黛安 我们是好朋友
Oh, that's Diane. We're buds.
她是个相当不错的大人
She's pretty cool for a grown-up.
嗯
Mm-hm.
你在那边做什么
What the heck were you doing over there anyway?
我 我想知道当孤儿是什么滋味
I... I wanted to see what it was like to be an orphan.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
因为看起来很有意思
Because it looked like fun.
当孤儿有意思
Fun being an orphan?
你脑子有病啊
What's the matter with you?
那你干嘛去我家
So why were you at my house?
我 只是
I was... just...
我只是按门铃
I was just ringing the doorbell.
为什么
What for?
因为孩子们以为那个地方闹鬼
Because kids think that place is haunted.
蠢透了
That's stupid.
是吗 那好吧 那个可怕的金发女人是谁
Yeah? Well then, who's that scary blond lady?
她太讨厌了
She's absolutely horrid.
换做我 肯定会把她赶走
If I were you, I'd get rid of her.
有什么建议吗
Any suggestions?
我可是专家呢
You're talking to a pro here.
我赶走了无数个想领养我的父母
I've driven away more possible parents than you'll ever meet.
你不想有个家吗
Don't you want a family?
女生总得有标准吧
Girl's gotta have her standards.
告诉我 你真不想参加这个宴会吗
So tell me something, this party. You really don't wanna go?
我宁愿吃土
I'd rather eat dirt.
好 听着 咱俩互换 就一晚
Okay, so listen. You be me, I'll be you. One night only.
明天中午 咱们换回来
Tomorrow at noon, we switch back.
怎么样 太好了
What do you say? That's wonderful.
这样的话 你可以帮我吓走克拉丽丝
That way, you can scare off Clarice for me.
只是你不要太乖哦
Only, don't be such a goody-goody.
我得维护自己的声誉
You know, I got a reputation to protect.
我刚刚触地得分 不是吗
电影精选列表