I scored a touchdown, didn't I?
好吧 说话时别太文雅
Okay, just don't talk so good.
说粗俗的话 比如
Use lousy English, like...
"你难道永远不想上厕所吗"
"Ain't ya never gonna wanna don't ya have to go to the bathroom?"
诸如此类的
That sort of thing.
不用担心
You ain't got nothing to worry about.
你学得很快嘛
I say, you do catch on rather quickly.
明天中午马厩见 好
Stables, noon. Yes.
就差一个
Ooh! Close
肯辛顿小姐说"晚了" 是一小时前的事了
Miss Kensington says "fashionably late" was an hour ago.
怎么回事
What seems to be the problem?
我是理发师 不是动物园管♥理♥员♥
I'm a hairdresser, not a zookeeper.
到底怎么回事
What in the name of God is going on here?
嗨 文尼
Hi, Vinny.
我是说 文森佐
I mean, Vincenzo.
我分神了
I got... distracted.
你没必要道歉
Oh, you don't have to apologize.
真的
Really? Mm-hm.
太好了
Cool.
你没发火 我简直松了一口气
I mean, it's just that I'm so terribly relieved that you aren't pissed.
噢
Oh...
发火 小姐
Pissed, miss?
听着 你干嘛不 你赶紧穿好衣服吧
Oh... why don't you... Why don't you get dressed, please?
让卡洛给你做头发 好吗
And let... let Carlo do your hair, all right?
她晕倒的时候反而更好
I liked it better when she fainted.
真好吃
This is really good!
当然了 小傻瓜 你最爱吃了
Well, of course it is, silly. It's your favorite.
是吗
It is?
对 当然了
Oh, yes, of course. The, um...
黏糊糊的大汉堡 吃相很难看
...um, big, gooey, messy burger.
也叫"邋遢乔"
Also known as a Sloppy Joe.
邋遢乔 对
Sloppy Joe, right.
你最爱吃的食物
Your favorite?
是的 理由忒充分
Yes, and with dern good reason.
你刚才说"忒"吗
Did you just say "dern"?
好久没见
I haven't seen you in so long.
你好 晚上好
Hello. Good evening.
晚上好 你能来真是太好了
Good evening. How swell of you to come.
见到你真高兴 见到你真高兴
So nice to see you. Nice to see you.
喜欢我的裙子吗 很漂亮
Like my dress? Very nice.
要法国蜗牛吗 卡拉威小姐
Escargot, Miss Callaway?
谢谢 服务生先生
Why, thank you, waiter person.
我饿晕了
I'm starving.
我是说 我想吃一个
I mean, I'd adore one.
味道跟气球差不多
This tastes like a balloon.
是蜗牛 小姐
It's snails, miss.
很好
Good.
不错
Nice.
很有嚼头
Chewy.
这些有钱人居然吃蜗牛
All this money and these people eat slugs?
瞧瞧谁终于决定出席宴会了
Well, look who's finally decided to grace us with her presence.
克拉丽丝 对吧 你戴面具比较好看
Clarice, right? You looked better with the mask.
你说什么
I beg your pardon.
艾丽莎
Alyssa.
克拉丽丝一直在我们面前 夸你在学院里成就斐然
Clarice has been regaling us with your many accomplishments at the Academy.
我们能请你演奏一曲吗
Might we entice you to play something?
当然了 我很乐意
Of course, I'd be delighted.
你想玩什么
Whatever did you have in mind?
国际跳棋 躲避球
Checkers, dodgeball?
不 小可爱
No, no, dear girl.
玛菲说的是弹钢琴
Muffy was referring to the piano.
各位 请注意
Ladies and gentlemen, may I have your attention, please?
晚宴开始前 我的准继女
Before we sit down to dinner, my future step-daughter,
我对她宠爱有加
whom I absolutely adore,
同意弹奏一曲
has consented to play one of the pieces
她在温莎青少年学院演奏会上 凭借此曲获得一等奖
that won her first prize at the Windsor Academy Youth recital.
等一下 暂停 我不会弹钢琴
Hold it, time out. I can't play the piano.
但我刚告诉大家你会弹
But I just told everyone that you would.
那就帮我一个大忙 取消表演
Then do me a grand favor and un-tell them.
听着 你这个小
Look, you little...
如果你在这些人面前让我出丑
If you embarrass me in front of all these people,
我会确保你什么都不能玩
I'll make sure that you never play anything...
永远不行 明白吗
...ever again. Have I made myself clear?
一清二楚
Clear as glass.
事实上 我可以看穿你
In fact, I can see right through you.
各位
Ladies and gentlemen,
通常情况下 演奏肖邦的曲子
normally, I'd be tickled to play a selection from...
(肖邦 《八首钢琴小品》)
我会很开心 但为了向我的新继母致敬
...Chopin. But in honor of my new stepmother,
我超爱她的
whom I absolutely adore... Aww.
我决定演奏自己的曲目
I decided to play a little something of my own.
你觉得我女儿是想获得关注吗
You think maybe my daughter's asking for a little bit of attention?
我觉得她在强烈要求
I'd say she's demanding it.
嗯
Hm.
鲨鱼
A shark! Shark!
费恩 哈克贝利费恩
Fin! Huckleberry Finn!
对 没错 你猜对了
Yeah, that's it! You got it!
老天 男生领先我们八秒
Oh, man, the guys are ahead of us by eight seconds.
好吧 阿曼达 该你了 去吧 小家伙
Okay, Amanda, it's your turn. You're up. Go, girl.
我 对 你最棒了
Me? Yeah, you're the best.
让他们瞧瞧你的厉害
Show 'em what you got.
瞧瞧她 她很紧张
Look at her, she's nervous.
是的 所以呢
Yeah, so?
我还以为阿曼达无所畏惧
I thought Amanda wasn't scared of nothing.
(《伦敦大桥倒塌了》)
我该怎么做
What am I supposed to do?
就位 预备 开始
Ready. Set. Go!
歌♥曲
Song!
怎么 发生什么事了
What? What happened?
《伦敦大桥倒塌了》
London Bridge is Falling Down!
没错
That's it!
你可以进来了
You may enter.
我们能谈谈吗 谈什么
Mind if we talk? What ever about?
克拉丽丝
Clarice.
嘿 别这样
Hey. Hey, hey! None of that.
她对你今晚的表现很伤心
She was very upset with your performance this evening.
你不觉得你该给她一次机会吗
Now, don't you think you should give her a chance?
我给过了 叫我说的话 她是个大骗子
I did. And she's a big phony-baloney if you ask me.
你从来没有这样直言不讳
I've never heard you this outspoken.
有妈妈不好吗
Wouldn't it be nice to have a mother?
对 但有父亲也会很好
Yeah, and it'd be nice to have a father too.
不过 我是说 不 宝贝
But... I mean... No, sweetheart...
我觉得你其实在生我的气
I think the person you're really angry at... is me.
你
You? Mm-hm.
你做了什么 我
What'd you do? Well, I...
我最近不是个好爸爸
I haven't been much of a father lately.
我一直工作 不见你
I've been working and I haven't seen you.
但你知道吗 这一切会改变的
But you know what? All that's gonna change.
因为克拉丽丝明天要回城
Because Clarice is going back to the city tomorrow.
天哪 但愿不是因为我的关系
Gee, I hope it was nothing I did.
不 她要策划婚礼
No, no, no. She's got a wedding to plan.
但这表示咱俩有时间可以陪陪对方
But that means you and I are gonna get to spend some time together.
重新了解对方 好吗
Get to know each other again. Is that okay?
好吗 好
Yeah? Good.
我给你掖被子吧 小鬼
Let's tuck you in, you little snuggler.
明天见 好
I'll see you tomorrow. Okay.
晚安 宝贝 嘿
Good night, honey. Hey.
我喜欢有爸爸的感觉
I like having a father.
我喜欢有女儿的感觉 晚安 宝贝
Well, I like having a daughter. Good night, sweetie.
关灯
Lights out!
关灯 三号♥小屋
Lights out, cabin three.
(阿曼达的床)
电影精选列表