加油 曼迪 你能办到 来个本垒打
Come on, Mandy, you can do it! Hit a homer!
《好事成双》
放轻松
Easy now!
快点 后退
Come on, back up, back up!
准备好 开始了
All right! Let's do it!
睁大眼 看准球
Keep your eye on the ball!
等等 后退
Wait... Back up, back up!
球迷们 第九局已近尾声 已经满垒
Well, fans, it's the bottom of the ninth and bases are loaded.
猜猜该哪位孤儿上场了
And guess who the orphans have at bat?
没错 就是我们的本垒打女王
That's right, it's the homerun queen herself,
收♥容♥所♥的大姐大
the belter from the shelter,
阿曼达小姐 阿曼达·莱蒙
Miss Amanda... Amanda Lemmon!
怎么 我要宰了你
What? I'm gonna kill you!
不是跟你说了别穿那件裙子打球吗
Didn't I tell you not to play ball in that dress?
拜托 黛安娜 我又不会弄脏它
Aw, come on, Diane, I ain't gonna hurt it.
该去见面了 放下球棒 快走
It's time for your interview. Now drop the bat, let's go!
让我先打飞这个球 行吗
Just let me smash this ball downtown, okay?
行吧 给你十秒钟
All right, you got ten seconds.
否则这场比赛就要因为流血事件 而提前终止了
Otherwise, the game is gonna be called on account of bloodshed.
快点 弗兰基 我得去斯塔滕岛
Come on, Frankie, I gotta go to Staten Island.
斯塔滕岛 露营怎么办 你会错过巴士的
Staten Island? What about camp? You'll miss the bus!
不会的 我只是去看一眼
I won't either. It's just a look-see.
他们不会是想让巴基斯家收养你吧
They're not trying to place you with the Butkis' are they?
如果他们打算这么做呢
So what if they are?
你见过这些人吗
You ever met those people?
那家人专门收集小孩
That family collects kids.
什么样的小孩都要
They'll take anybody.
即便是像你这种没人要的人
Even the rejects like you.
闭嘴 弗兰基 至少有人愿意跟我见面
Shut up, Frankie. At least I got an interview.
阿曼达·巴基斯踏上本垒板
And Amanda Butkis steps to the plate.
巴基斯
Butkis.
来吧 阿曼达
Come on, Amanda!
击球吧
Hit me in!
快跑垒
Come on, relay, relay!
(东区儿童中心)
在这里
Over here!
来吧 上车 差点就能大满贯了
Come on, come on. Hop in. Aw, man, it was a grand slam.
嘿 黛安 看看他们要不要男孩
Hey, Diane, see if they want a little boy.
我和她 买♥♥一赠一
You know, me and her, two-for-one?
我打折贱卖♥♥吗 自己去找收养人吧
What am I, on sale? Get your own.
去斯塔滕岛 拜托了
Staten Island, please.
你出局了 我赢了
You're out! We win!
你从来没有打出本垒打 耶
You never touched home base! Yeah!
你死定了 弗兰基
You're a dead man, Frankie!
到了 谢谢
Here you go. Thanks.
好吧 这算不上公园大道
Okay, so, you know, it's not exactly park Avenue,
但不能总是光看表面
but you can't always judge a book by the cover.
况且 你也不想永远当孤儿吧
Besides, you don't wanna be an orphan forever.
那你干嘛不收养我
So adopt me, why don't ya?
我的薪水太少 他们不会答应的
They won't let me adopt you on my salary.
除了这点 你知道吗
Besides that, you know what?
你应该父母双全 那就嫁人啊
You deserve a mother and a father. So get a husband.
又不是买♥♥车
It's not like buying a car, you know.
我知道 非得食不下咽 夜不能寐
I know. It's gotta be that can't-eat, can't-sleep,
朝思暮想 飞越围栏
reach-for-the-stars, over-the-fence,
像世界大赛那样惊心动魄 对吗
World Series kind of stuff. Right?
女生总得有标准吧
Well, a girl's gotta have her standards.
我也有标准 我想说
Well, I got mine and I say...
我们叫这些人滚蛋吧
...let's blow off these people.
口香糖
Gum.
帽子
Hat.
还有一块口香糖
Other gum.
听着 我知道这些人名字很蠢
Now look, I know these people have a stupid name.
但他们很爱孩子 好吗
But they really like kids, okay?
笑一个
So put on a smile.
要装得像一点 小妞
Sell it, girl.
我♥干♥嘛非得穿裙子
Why do I always gotta wear a dress?
因为你穿裙子美呆了
'Cause it makes you look so pretty.
她好可爱啊
Oh, isn't she the most precious thing?
好漂亮的小裙子
What a pretty little dress.
她真讨人喜欢
She's a honey all right. Oh!
瞧瞧 范妮 她的笑容跟你妈很像
Look at that, Fanny, she's got your mother's smile.
她的幽默感跟你♥爸♥如出一辙
And your father's sense of humor.
抱歉 真好笑
I'm sorry. That was very funny. That's very--
进来吧 进来 宝贝
Come on in. Come on, sweetie.
(卡拉威手♥机♥)
(顶级商务喷气机)
卡拉威 对
Callaway, huh? Yeah.
肯定是大人物
Must be a real bigshot.
超级大人物 你会大吃一惊的
Oh, you'd be surprised how big.
这么兴师动众只是为了她
All this for her?
对啊 天哪
Uh-huh. Geez.
欢迎回家 公主
Welcome home, princess.
他又忘了吧
He forgot again, didn't he?
你♥爸♥恐怕有事耽搁了 他也无可奈何
Oh well, I'm afraid your father's been unavoidably detained.
但如果有理由的话
But if it's any consolation,
我认识一位老管家 他见到你会欣喜若狂
I know an old butler who's mighty glad to see you.
抱歉 文森佐
Oh, I'm sorry, Vincenzo.
我真没礼貌
How terribly rude of me.
我也很高兴见到你
I'm very glad to see you too.
谢谢你 宝贝
Ahh, thank you, honey.
嘿 看来你一直在练习 恭喜
Hey, I see you've been practicing. Congratulations.
这次是什么理由 你♥爸♥
What's the excuse this time? Your father?
嗯 他
Well, he's...
他在夏季度假屋准备迎接你的到来
He's preparing for your arrival up at the summer house.
哪个度假屋 米诺夸湖湖畔的那个
Which one? On Lake Minocqua.
但那里关闭好多年了
But that's been closed for years.
他从来不去那里 他现在会去
He never goes up there. Well, he does now.
文森佐 你这个大骗子
Oh, Vincenzo, you big fat fibber.
到底怎么回事 我守口如瓶
Mmm? What's going on? My lips are sealed.
你说是惊喜吗
You mean it's a surprise?
嗯 大概可以这么说吧
Oh, yeah, I suppose you could put it that way.
是给我举办的欢迎回家派对
It's a welcome home party for me!
对吗 我就知道爸爸在密谋什么事
Isn't it? I knew Daddy was up to something.
艾丽莎 我可没说 文森佐 我不会说的
Oh, well, now, Alyssa, I didn't say... Oh, Vincenzo, I won't tell.
我这辈子还没举办过惊喜派对呢
I've never had a surprise party my whole life.
这肯定是个惊喜
Well, this will certainly be a surprise.
快 快走
Come on, come on, come on, come on, move it!
我数了 有43个孩子 我也是
I've got 43. Me too.
猜猜谁不见了 过来
Guess who's missing? Oh, come...
阿曼达呢 她不来了
Where's Amanda? She's not coming.
我要杀了她
I'm gonna kill her.
嘿 小懒虫 怎么了
Hey, slugger, s'up?
我才不会去露营
I'm not going to stupid camp.
我不怪你 看看这个地方 简直是个猪窝
Oh, yeah, I don't blame you. Look at this place, it's a pigsty.
铺床大概都要花一星期
Probably gonna take you the whole week just to make your bed.
别开玩笑 我是认真的
Don't joke, I'm serious.
我没开玩笑
I'm not joking.
所以我让巴士先走 不用等我们
That's why I sent the bus ahead without us.
骗人 是吗
Liar. Oh, yeah?
你想赌多少钱 50块 好吧 我没让巴士先走
How much you wanna bet? Fifty bucks. Okay, so I didn't send the bus.
给钱吧
Cough it up.
但我会的
But I will.
然后你和我会坐在这里 直到你告诉我到底出了什么事
And then you and I can just sit here until you tell me what's really wrong.
我也不想去可恶的巴基斯家
I'm not going to stupid Butkis' either.
我就等你说这句话
I was waiting for that one.
如果我顶多只能去这样的家庭
If they're the best I can do,
弗兰基说得没错 没人想要我
Frankie's right. I am a reject.
才不是这样的
You're not a reject.
只不过大部分人想收养
It's just that most people wanna adopt...
小宝宝 我知道
Babies. I know.
当孤儿就跟在犬类收♥容♥所♥长大一样
This orphan stuff is like growing up in the dog pound.
电影精选列表