Yeah, that's me.
我是黛安·巴罗斯 我一直想见你
Oh, I'm Diane Barrows. You know, I always wanted to meet you.
我的孩子们很喜欢你的营地
My kids just love your camp.
是吗 你有孩子 不是我的孩子
Oh, yeah? You have kids? Well, they're not mine,
我在曼哈顿东区儿童中心工作 我们要在这里待一周
I work for the Eastside Children's Center in Manhattan and we're here for a week.
当然了
Oh, of course.
幸会 卡拉威先生
Well, it was very nice to meet you, Mr. Callaway.
请叫我"罗杰" 罗杰
Roger, please. Roger.
谢谢你救我一命
Oh, and thank you for saving my life.
你真的该在屁♥股♥上擦些碘酒
And you really should put some iodine on your butt.
伤口
Cut.
巴罗斯小姐 黛安
Miss Barrows. Diane.
黛安 不知道能不能请你喝杯冰茶什么的
Diane, I was wondering if I could offer you some iced tea or something.
我想听听更多关于营地 及其进展的事情
I'd love to hear more about the camp and how it's all going.
如果我们能走的话 我刚想说这句话呢
Only if we can walk. You took the words right out of my mouth.
太好了 来吧
Yes! Come on.
别动
Now lay still.
你简直是慈善天使 巴罗斯小姐
You certainly are an angel of mercy, Miss Barrows.
我每天都会看到别这更惨的伤口
Oh, I see worse cuts than this every day.
谢了 文森佐
Thanks, Vincenzo.
孩子们总是受伤 而且受伤的方式越来越新奇
My gang's always inventing new ways to get hurt.
你肯定很爱孩子
You must really love children.
他们很讨人爱
Well, what's not to love?
麻烦轻点
Ow! Ow, ow, ow, ow!
别像孩子一样 过来
Oh, ow, ow, ow, ow. You big baby. Oh, come here.
好点了吗
Is that better?
是的
Yeah.
我什么都听不见
I can't hear anything.
咱们得靠近一点
We've gotta get closer.
你跟我想象中的完全不一样
You know... you're not at all what I expected.
是吗 你以为我是什么样的
Oh. What were you expecting?
首先 你是蓝血贵族
Well, blue blood, for one thing.
我以为你是又老又胖的土豪 抽雪茄
I sort of thought you'd be some rich, big, old, fat geezer who smokes cigars.
真的 不 我通过老式的方法赚钱
Really? No, I made my money the old-fashioned way.
纯属狗屎运 我不信
Pure dumb luck. I doubt that.
不 我对天发誓
Nope, I swear to God.
约12年前 手♥机♥简直是天方夜谭
About 12 years ago a cellular phone was just something out of Star Trek.
但我觉得很酷
But I thought it was pretty cool so...
就买♥♥了空域
I bought the airspace.
瞎说 对
Get out! Yeah.
老天 简直就是天上掉下来的钱
Oh, my God. That's like money out of thin air.
你会注意到的 我不带手♥机♥ 不喜欢
You'll notice I don't carry one. I hate the damn things.
打扰了 肯辛顿小姐 老板
Excuse me, Miss Kensington, boss.
她一定要跟你说话
She insists.
抱歉 是我的 肯辛顿小姐
Excuse me, it's my... Miss Kensington.
嗨 克拉丽丝 你好吗
Hi, Clarice, how you doing?
我好吗
How am I doing?
拜托 宝贝 听着 宝贝
Please. Honey, look, honey...
你知道你女儿
Do you have any idea
干了什么吗
what your daughter has done?
不知道 怎么了 她吐
No, what? She spit...
口香糖 在你头发里
Gum? In your hair?
你
你确定 我确定吗
Are you sure? Am I sure?
天哪 你应该看看的
Oh, my God, you should see it!
她肯定不是故意的
Well, I'm certain it wasn't intentional.
听着 当然了 你今天过得很不顺
Look, of course, you've had a rough day.
不 "不顺"说的是 指甲断了这种事 宝贝
No, no, "rough" is a broken nail, darling.
我今天过得超级不爽
What I've had is a train wreck!
听着 试着冷静下来 我会跟她说
Look, just try to calm down. I'll speak to her...
知道吗 罗杰 抱歉 我最好走了
You know what, Roger? Excuse me, I think I'm just gonna go now.
等一下 请稍等
Just one second, one second, please.
等等 罗杰 有个女人跟你在一起吗
Wait, Roger. Is there a woman there with you, Roger?
对 有个女人在这 她是湖对面营地里的
Yes, there's sort of a woman here, she's from the camp across the lake.
真不错
Oh, how delightful.
我身陷危机
I'm in the middle of a crisis
你却在开单身派对
and you're having a bachelor party.
我在开会 仅此而已
I'm in a meeting, that's all.
只是开会
It's just a meeting.
不 我们不会吃晚餐 完全没什么的
Look, no, we're not gonna have dinner. There's nothing gonna go on...
拜托
Please...
咱俩周末再见
I'll see you at the end of the week.
好吧 我也是
Okay. Me too.
拜拜 我很抱歉
Bye bye. I'm so sorry...
对不起
Sorry about that.
但她拼命挤我 口香糖就蹦出来了
But she squeezed me so hard, it just sort of popped out.
她好像不怎么喜欢我
Uh-huh. Don't think she likes me very much.
宝贝 几个月来 她一直很想见你
Sweetheart, she's been looking forward to meeting you for months.
你知道她有多爱孩子吗
Do you have any idea how much she loves children?
不知道 你呢
No. Do you?
仔细想想 我第一次见她跟孩子在一起
Well... come to think of it, you are the first kid I've ever seen her with.
就是你 但肯定有很多孩子
But I'm sure, it's a whole bunch.
你爱她 对吧
And you love her, right?
嗯 是的
Well... yes.
就像那种食不下咽 夜不能寐 朝思暮想
Like that can't-eat, can't-sleep, reach-for-the-stars,
飞越围栏 像世界大赛那样惊心动魄
over-the-fence World Series kind of stuff?
字典里面是这么说的
Is that what it says in the dictionary?
你要娶她是因为艾丽莎需要
And you're marrying her because Alyssa needs...
我是说 我需要妈妈
I mean, I, I need a mother.
宝贝 今天的问题问得够多了
Honey, I think that's enough questions for today.
等等 我只剩最后一个问题了
Wait. I only got one left.
问吧
Let's have it.
露台上那个漂亮女人是谁
Who was that pretty woman out on the patio?
大名鼎鼎的罗杰·卡拉威
The Roger Callaway?
当然是骑着白马
On a white horse, no less.
所以
So?
所以他赶过来 救了我一命
So, he comes riding up, saves my life.
他或许身价上亿
He's probably worth a billion dollars.
他很帅 天哪 他帅呆了
He's totally cute. Oh, my God, he's so cute.
而且他真的是个大好人
And to top it all off, he's, honest to God, a nice guy.
但我很蠢 以为他单身
And I'm just stupid enough to think he's available.
他不是单身吗 不是
Isn't he? No.
是单身
Is to!
你怎么知道
How would you know?
他戴戒指吗
Was he wearing a ring?
听着 即便他单身 也不会对我感兴趣
Look, even if he was available, he wouldn't be interested in me.
你不该贬低自己
You shouldn't put yourself down.
像他这种男人 喜欢名字跟食物有关的女人
Guys like him like girls with food names.
甜饼 玛芬 蜜糖
Cookie, Muffin, Candy.
他们不会娶我这种女人
They don't marry girls like me.
他曾经如此
He did once.
这种消息曾经刊登过吗
What is this, published somewhere?
她叫凯西 名字跟食物无关 她是老师
Her name was Kathy and she wasn't a food, she was a teacher.
他比想象的更完美
Ah. He's even more perfect than I thought.
我要作弊 给我一个
I'm cheating, give me one of those.
把那根木棍给我
Give me that stick.
文森佐
Vincenzo? Hmm?
你相信魔法吗
Do you believe in magic?
你是说扑克魔术吗 不 两人之间的火花
You mean like card tricks? No. Sparks between two people.
在不经意间发生的事情
The thing that happens when you least expect it.
干嘛问这个
Why do you ask?
我 没有原因 只是
I... No reason, just...
凯西过世很久了
It's been so long since Kathy and...
我以为我不会再遇到这种事了
I just didn't think it could happen to me again.
那位肯辛顿小姐很了不起
Well, that Miss Kensington is really something.
事实上
Well, actually...
我不是这个意思
...that's not who I meant.
嗯 我懂
Yeah, I know.
你是我的伴郎
Well, you're my best man.
你现在不是该说一些金玉良言吗
Aren't you supposed to come up with some words of wisdom right about now?
开车出去兜兜风吧
Why don't you go for a drive?
电影精选列表