好吧 不过我要冻死了 我得...
Okay, but I am freezing, so...
你在干嘛呢?
What are you doing there?
嗯 衣服都湿了
Well, it's wet.
哎 不如... 你借我一个T恤好了
Actually, you know what? I'll take that sweatshirt.
哦 好啊
Oh, yeah.
谢谢
Thanks.
哎 你的身材真好啊
So, that's a great body you got there. I mean,
应该是我这辈子见过的 最美的身材了
it could be the best body I've ever seen in my life.
少来了
Shut up.
除了拉里的之外 你的就是...
Besides Larry's. But yours...
你的身体看起来很肌肉耶
Your tush looks like it's made of muscle,
而拉里的看起来像是 布丁和汉堡包还有...
and Larry's is made of pudding and Quarter Pounders
也不知道什么鬼东西做的
and God knows what.
我的胸部是货真价实的哦 虽然没有一个人相信
Well, these are real, by the way. I mean, nobody thinks they are.
每个人都觉得我的胸部是假的 不过真的是真的
Everyone thinks they're fake, but they are real.
埃里克斯 你用不着跟我说大话啦 咱俩姐妹花 不用骗我
Alex. You don't gotta lie to me. We're two girls hanging out. Come on.
你开玩笑吧你? 我的胸部里可没有硅树脂 我发誓
You kidding me? There's no silicone here, I swear.
哦 是不是真的也无所谓了 反正我不在乎
Oh, no big deal if they are or not. I don't care.
我没什么可隐瞒的呀 过来摸摸
I've got nothing to hide. Feel them.
摸摸? - 来摸一下
Feel them? Feel them.
我是说 我...
I mean, I...
我有...
I have a...
说实话 我宁可摸男人那种 软趴趴的胸部
I'd rather feel a flabby man pec, to be honest with you,
不过看在科学的份上 如果你想要我...
but in the name of science, if you need me to hold
感受一下你的“有容乃大咪♥咪♥”
your bodacious Bahama mamas,
也不知道现在男人都怎么称呼咪♥咪♥ 我不介意摸一下了
or whatever the guys call them nowadays, I'll do it.
是的 摸吧
Yes, go ahead. Oh!
怎么样...
Well?
嗯 非常真
Yeah, they're real.
都告诉过你了
Told you.
而且手感很好
And creamy.
还很好玩
And fun.
对于“我为咪♥咪♥狂”的男人 你这胸部简直是...
For someone who would like something like this, this is...
不过对于我来说 就好像 哎呃...
But to me, it's, like, ew.
我摸着它们 就觉得有点恶心
I just got a little nauseous there, touching them. That's funny.
要不要吃?
You want a bite?
不不不 摸着就够了
No, no, no. Feeling them's enough.
我再摸摸...
I'll do that again.
不是啦 我说的是食物 你饿不饿?
No, no, I meant food. Are you hungry?
哦 对不起
Oh! I'm sorry.
是啊 不...只是...
Yeah, no... Just...
很好玩
That was funny.
不错 不错
Nice, nice.
等等 等等 我跟努奇对你们仨
Wait a minute, wait a minute. Me and Nootzie against you three guys.
好好
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
你不想玩?
You don't want to play?
嘿 查克 我得跟你说实话
Hey, Chuckie, I gotta be honest with you.
你可是玩真格的“身体接触” 我们不想要给你搞上
You play real physical defense, and none of us want you copping a feel
不想被你趁乱捏个屁屁之类的
or rubbing up against the old boosh-cadoosh here.
就算我是同性恋 也不代表我想搞每个我见到的男人啊
Just 'Cause you're gay doesn't mean that you're horny for every guy you meet.
哦 真的吗?可是为什么你每次 防守我的时候
Oh, really? 'Cause every time you covered me in the past,
我总觉得你在捏我屁♥股♥?
I feel like you were grab-assing on me.
是啊 让给女子NBA玩好了
Yeah. Let the WNBA play. Come on.
好吧 走
Fine, go.
不可理喻
Unbelievable.
哦 天哪
Oh, God.
怎么 你也想跟我过不去?
What, you want to mess with me, too?
啊?你想跟我这同性恋来两下?
Huh? You want to mess with the queer?
反正我们男同不在乎你们怎么对我们 放马过来吧
'Cause this queer don't take shit from nobody. Let's go, then.
准备好没 我是消防员 我死都不怕还能怕你?
You ready? I'm a fireman, man! I ain't afraid of nothing!
放下拳头
Put your fists down.
我也是
Me, too.
你也是?
You, too?
你也是什么?
You, too, what?
我是同志
I'm gay.
真的不敢相信 我终于说出口了
I can't believe I finally said it.
哦 老天 说出来感觉太好了
Oh, God, it feels so good.
真是当头一浪哪
It's just like a wave is crashing over me.
真是一种解放哪
It's so liberating.
哦 是啊
Oh, yeah.
你记不记得自己第一次 说出来时的感觉?
Do you remember the first time you said it?
我第一次承认... 哦 是啊 是啊
First time I said... Yeah. Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah.
承认我跟拉里是一对
I was with Larry.
你的爱人 - 是啊
Your lover. Yeah.
他真的是 超赞哦
Who, by the way, is absolutely gorgeous.
呵呵 谢谢
Oh, thanks.
不过他是我的 所以...
He's mine, though, so...
哦 当然 他是你的爱人
Oh, no, that's your man.
是啊
Mmm-hmm.
我的一辈子都在说谎话
Yeah.
而你和拉里给予我力量 让我正视自己
But you and Larry have given me the strength to be true to myself.
“向自己敞开心扉”
"To thine own self be true."
再没有什么比假装更痛苦的事了
There's nothing worse than pretending to be something that you're not.
哦 这样啊 我很高兴我们俩帮你走出困境
Yeah. Yeah, well, I'm glad. I'm glad we helped you out,
如果还有别的我们可以帮上忙的 尽管开口
and anything else we can do, you don't hesitate to ask.
你可不可以帮助我 告诉我的父母这个事情?
Would you help me tell my parents?
我想可以吧...
I guess.
耶
Yes!
哎哎哎...
Whoa, whoa, whoa.
哦 太好了 太好了 好姐妹
Oh, yes, yes, yes, girl!
嘿 你们昨晚看没看mets的比赛?
Hey, did you guys catch that Mets game last night?
他们把我表弟向裁判 砸啤酒的场面拍下来了
They got a shot of my cousin throwing a beer at the ump.
我没看 我带我妹妹去了除痣的地方
I missed it. Took my sister to the electrolysis place
想再征求下她的意见
for a second opinion.
他们说他们也没有办法
They said there's nothing they could do.
什么这么好笑?
What the hell is so funny?
不
No!
你可不可以帮我捡一下?
Pick that up, would you?
我才不捡
I ain't picking that up!
你要我的肥皂吗 罗纳多? 过来拿
You want my soap, Renaldo? Right here.
嘿 托尼 让我用下你的肥皂
Hey, Tony, give me your soap.
不 我不跟人一起用肥皂 很多细菌的
No. I don't share soap. Too many germies.
别这样 把该死的肥皂给我用下
Come on, give me the damn bar of soap!
闪开 闪开
Get out of here! Get out of here!
谁捡?
Who's gonna do it?
嘿 你好啊
Hey, how you doing?
嗨 邓肯
Hey, Duncan.
我一会儿再跟你说
I'll tell you about that later.
女人花 摇曳在红尘中
'Cause I'm every woman It's all in me
女人花 随风轻轻摆动
Anything you want now, baby I'll do it naturally
跟我一起唱
Let me hear you say it
拉里
Lawrence.
哦 大点声
Oh, a little louder
大家一起唱
Everybody sing now
我听不到你们的声音哦
I can't hear you sing
好了 你的做好了
All right, yours is done.
你的也好了
Yours, too.
好了 你看看 - 好吧
All right, take a look. Okay.
带z的“女生守则”
"Girlz Rule" with a "Z."
好好看哦
This is so awesome.
我希望你喜欢你的
I hope you like yours.
看看
Let's see here.
“永远是朋友”
"Friends forever."
只要把你跟永远联♥系♥起来 我就觉得特好
Anything with forever and you in it sounds pretty good to me.
好极了 我把它戴上咯
This is great. Just slide her on.
你知道我还在为什么事不爽吗?
You know what's still bugging me, though?
那些傻冒居然不跟你打篮球
That those Guidos wouldn't even let you play basketball with them.
我们可以立刻给他们开一张法庭传令 给他们颜色看
We could get a court order and have them suspended in two seconds.
法庭传令?不不不 他们都是好人
Court order? No, no, no. These guys are good guys.
他们只是暂时不能适应
They're just having problems adjusting.
电影精选列表