咱们来进攻 伙计
We're cleaning the house, baby.
看住他 - 我来防 我来防
Pick him up. I got him. I got him.
好球
Yeah!
投得漂亮 他运气不错
Nice shot. He got lucky.
球传得不错 咱们接着来
Nice pass. Here we go. Ball.
我来防他
I got him.
别让他投篮
Don't let him shoot it!
快投 快投 投进去 查克
Come on, come on! Put it up, Chuck!
好样的 查克 一直这么棒
Oh, yeah. Chuck, my man. All day, all day!
注意 托尼
Yeah, Tony!
托尼 贴住他
Tony, tag him.
抢得漂亮
Good steal.
投一个 投一个
Take the ball. Take the ball.
投吧
Come on!
漂亮
Yeah!
来呀 来呀 来呀
Come on, come on. Come on.
看看什么叫力量
Feel the power!
犯规了 犯规了
Foul! Foul!
那可不是犯规
That wasrt a foul.
查克 - 投一个
Chuck! Shoot. That's it!
查克 - 投的好 伙计
Chuck! Shoot it, man!
查克 查克 我得和你谈谈
Chuck! Chuck! I need to talk to you!
嗨 达拉 你怎么了? 听上去你很不高兴啊
Hey, Darla, what's the matter with you? You sound so upset.
你在周六和我妹妹上♥床♥了 这就是为什么我这么不高兴
You slept with my twin sister on Saturday. That's why I'm so upset!
你怎么知道不是你和我呢?
How do you know for sure it wasrt you?
因为我根本就不在那儿
'Cause I wasrt there.
对我来说 你确实在那儿
It sure looked like you were there to me.
噢 这小子死定了
Oh, he's dead.
好吧 我们一起来把这事搞明白 目前的情况有点复杂
Come on, let's figure this out together. This is a tricky situation.
帮我个忙 说 “哦 查克 帮我把黄油抹在饼干上”
Do me a favor. Say, " Oh, Chuck, keep buttering my biscuit."
滚开
Get out of here.
别这样 我只是试着把事情弄明白 好让我们俩都能开开心心的
No, I'm trying to do detective work here, so we can both be happy.
我也很纳闷儿 我感觉被强♥奸♥了
I'm confused, too. I feel violated!
查克 帮我把黄油抹在饼干上
Chuck, keep buttering my biscuit.
你是对的 那天确实不是你
You're right, that wasrt you.
你这个蠢才 查克
You are such a loser, Chuck!
放过他吧 达拉
Let it go, Darla.
嘿 看看谁来了
Hey, look who's here.
他已经决定要选谁了
He has moved up from Marshalls to Bloomingdale's.
他甚至都不知道那天晚上是你 多娜
He didn't even know it was you that night, Donna!
你真会开玩笑 - 他以为那是我
That's a joke! He thought it was me!
他知道那不是你
He knew it wasrt you
因为我们在床上玩的那些花招 你连一半都做不到
because you would never do half the freaky stuff that we did!
别来教我怎么满足男人
Don't tell me I don't know how to satisfy a man!
你顶着你的…就跑到这儿来…
You show up here in your...
你给我闭嘴 - 你个大屁♥股♥
You shut your mouth, you fat-ass!
喔 喔 姑娘们 别吵了
Whoa, whoa. Hey, girls, look, come on.
现在 别打了 你们可是姐妹啊
Now, don't fight, you two. You're sisters.
互相吻对方一下 和好吧
Give each other a kiss and make up.
既然你俩是姐妹 就来个舌吻吧
You're the only sisters you got. Use your tongues.
你居然叫我们…?
You dare us to?
只要达拉能玩的起
Unless that's too freaky for Darla over here.
那我就给你看看 我有多能玩
You'd be surprised just how freaky I can get.
很抱歉 你现在得证明给我看
I'm sorry, right now you gotta prove it to me.
来吧 这就对了
Come forward. That's right.
铃响我们得走了 姑娘们
Saved by the bell, girls. Yeah.
听见铃♥声♥了么 小伙子们? 快出发 时间就是生命
Hear the bell, gentlemen? Let's go! Time to make a living!
某个地方正有东西烧着呢
Somewhere something is burning!
什么情况
What we got?
两小队出动 电♥话♥报♥警♥ 预计地点…
Both companies, first due, phone alarm. Prospect Place...
拉里 快走 我是好了 不过拉里恐怕需要一辆出租车
Larry, Larry, let's go. All right, somebody call Larry a cab.
闭嘴
Shut up.
大屁♥股♥
Fat-ass!
查克 你说过要在二月先生上为我签名的
Chuck, you said you were gonna sign Mr. February for me!
我会的 不过我得先去拯救这个城市
I will. I just gotta go save the city first.
我会给你打电♥话♥的 - 我会给你打电♥话♥的
I'll call you! I'll call you!
不是你 我要给他打电♥话♥
No, I'm gonna call him!
不 是我要打
No, I'm gonna call him!
嘿 这家伙是谁?
Hey, who's this guy?
他是从E队调过来的 叫邓肯
He's a transfer from Engine Company 12. Name's Duncan.
他们说他把他的上司打到墙里去了
They say he put his captain through a wall.
为了什么?
For what?
不知道 我也不想知道
Don't know. Don't want to know.
我的建议是 最好别问
And my advice, don't ask him.
嘿 你小子
Hey, you.
我的朋友卡尔说你 是个“斧头杀手” 是真的么?
My friend Karl here says you're an ax murderer. Is that true?
看 你说错了 卡尔 顺便介绍一下 这是卡尔
See, you're wrong, Karl. This is Karl, by the way.
他住在罗兰路845号♥ 4C号♥公♥寓♥ 是吧?
He lives at 845 Rutland Road, Apartment 4C. Right?
四层全部起火
Four floors fully involved.
行行好 多带点儿梯子过来
Be nice to have some more ladders up here.
活着进去
Going in alive.
活着出来 出发
Coming out the same way. Let's go.
帮帮我
Help me!
求求你们 我儿子在上面
Please! My son is up there!
我的宝贝 - 别担心
My baby! All right.
别担心 别担心 我们会救出你的宝贝的
All right, all right, we'll get your baby.
伯尼 - 我们会救出你的宝贝的
Bernie! We'll get your baby.
我的小伯尼 求求你们 - 别激动 别担心
My baby Bernie! Please! Calm down, calm down.
求求你们 - 不会有事的
Please! Lt's all right.
查克 你有钥匙 - 用钥匙 - 明白了 头
Chuck, you got the keys. Use them. You got it, Chief.
好的
All right.
真是有点不爽哟
Thing's a pain in my ass.
开了
It's open.
炫耀
Show off.
伯尼 伯尼
Bernie! Bernie!
我在这儿
I'm up here!
挺住 小家伙
Hang in there, little man!
快来
Hurry!
上楼梯
Up the stairs.
让我听听你在哪儿
Let me hear that voice!
我在这儿 我的房♥间里
I'm up here in my room!
好的 保持镇静 - 快走
All right, try and stay calm. Come on.
哥们儿 你在哪儿呢? - 这儿
Where you at, buddy? Hey!
让我们听到你在哪儿
Let's hear that voice!
我在上面
I'm over here!
好吧 让我们再找一条路进去
All right, let's find a new way in.
救救我
Help me.
好啊
Yes!
好了好了
All right, all right.
哦 感谢上帝
Oh, thank God!
圣母啊
Holy Shamu.
很抱歉 我没法下床
I'm sorry. I can't get out of bed.
你下面还有床?
There's a bed under there?
你还能走路么?
Can you walk at all?
我都五年没走路了
I haven't walked in five years!
这么看来 也许我们在这家伙身上绑个火箭 就可以把他弄出去了
All right, maybe if we strap a rocket ship on this guy, we'll get him out of here.
不用 我们能办到 人都能举起汽车呢 狗急跳墙 你还记得不?
No, no, we can do this. People lift cars. It's adrenaline, you know?
好吧 那是小轿车 可这家伙简直赶上一台五菱宏光了
Well, cars. This guy's more like a freaking minivan.
嘿 伙计 我们会帮你出去的 来吧
Hey, buddy, we're gonna help you out of here. Come on.
我妈妈怎么样了? - 你妈妈?
How's my mom? Your ma?
如果她都能把你生下来 那就没什么事能把她难倒了
Lf she survived the birthing process, nothing's gonna take her down.
抓住一边 查克 加油
So, what, just grab a side, Chuck, come on.
抓住这儿 - 你到底什么意思 抓哪儿?
Get a side there. What do you mean, get him?
我们这是要干什么? - 加油 只要…
What are we gonna do here? Come on, just...
加油 加油 - 这胖子我们搬不动
Come on. Come on! We can't budge this fatso.
这么办吧 让我把他劈开 我们把他一块块地带出去
I know, let me chop him up. We'll take him down in pieces.
什么? - 我在和你开玩笑
What? I'm kidding you.
我们得快点儿 快干吧 - 好吧好吧
We gotta hurry up here. Let's go. All right, all right.
抓住我们的衣服
Just grab the back of our coats.
转过来 查克 抓住后背 - 好的 来吧
Turn around, Chuck. Grab the back. Okay. All right.
电影精选列表