-你心中有一个数字吗?-是的。
-Do you have a figure in mind? -Yeah.
我要一千万。
I want $10 million.
你当然知道。
Of course you do.
你是…勇敢,格雷森小姐。
You are... brave, Miss Grayson.
愚蠢,但勇敢。
Stupid, but brave.
要想在这个国家立足,你需要勇敢。
Well, to make it in this country, you need to be brave.
愚蠢,无情,专注。
And stupid and ruthless and focused.
因为公平竞争,害怕,对你没有任何好处。
Because playing fair, being scared, that gets you nowhere.
这会让你被打败。
That gets you beat.
你知道的。我也想发财,伦约夫先生。
You know that. And I wanna be rich, Mr. Lunyov.
我想变得非常……他妈的有钱。
I wanna be very... fucking rich.
我敢打赌,那一千万美元,对你来说没什么大不了的。
And my bet is that $10 million, that’s not such a big deal for you.
但对我来说,这是一个开始。
But for me, that’s a start.
这足以让他们把钱当作武器,
That’s enough to be able to use money as a weapon,
就像一根大棒,
like a bludgeon,
就像真正的富人那样。
the way real rich people do.
这就是我想要的。
That’s what I want.
-你手里没有牌。-我有你妈妈和你的钻石。
-You hold no cards. -I have your mother and your diamonds.
我保证如果我死了,你永远也看不到那些钻石
I’ve made sure that if I die, you’ll never see those diamonds
这将是如此……复杂的
and it’ll be so... complicated
把你母亲从困境中解救出来…
to extricate your mother from her situation...
她需要很多年才能看到自♥由♥。
that it’ll take years before she sees freedom.
如果她能活那么久的话。
If she even lives that long.
给我钱吧。
Just pay me off.
这是最简单的方法。
It’s the easiest way.
把她赶走。
Get rid of her.
-(呜咽)-确保看起来是有机的
-[whimpering] -Make sure it looks organic.
(低沉的尖叫)
[muffled screaming]
(门哔哔声)
[door beeping]
(门哔哔声)
[doors beeping]
(尖叫)
[screaming]
(喘气)
[gasping]
(喘气持续)
[gasping continues]
(喘气)
[panting]
(愤怒的尖叫)
[angry screaming]
(的)
[grunting]
[播放“系统成瘾者”]
System Addict" playing]
♪永远不会相信♪
♪ Never would believe it ♪
这不会发生的
♪ This can’t be happening ♪
♬发出哔哔声的盒子
♪ Boxes that go beep ♪
♬跳跃的小灯
♪ Little lights that leap ♪
♬敲击键盘♬
♪ Tapping on a keyboard ♪
♬我怎么了?♪
♪ What’s happening to me? ♪
♬而当电♬
♪ And when the electricity ♪
♬开始流动♬
♪ Starts to flow ♪
♬那是我理智的导火索
♪ The fuse that’s on my sanity ♪
♬要吹了♬
♪ Got to blow ♪
♬系统成瘾者♬
♪ System addict ♪
♬我永远都不会满足
♪ I never can get enough ♪
♬系统成瘾者♬
♪ System addict ♪
你有公用电♥话♥吗?
You got a pay phone?
如果你让我打个电♥话♥,我就给你50美元。
I’ll give you $50 if you’ll let me make a call on your cell.
(线响)
[line ringing]
嘿,我是弗兰。请留言。
Hey, it’s Fran. Leave a message.
你能帮我叫辆出租车吗?
Can you call me a cab?
(玻璃打破)
[glass breaking]
(气体发出嘶嘶声)
[gas hissing]
(咳嗽)
[coughs]
哦,弗兰!
Oh, Fran!
哦,宝贝!不!
Oh, baby! No!
哦,谢天谢地。
Oh, thank God.
哦。
Oh.
(咳嗽)
[coughs]
(咳嗽)
[coughs]
(的)
[grunting]
(弗兰咳嗽)
[Fran coughs]
弗兰?
Fran?
弗兰。
Fran.
玛拉。
Marla.
我以为……
I thought...
我以为……我以为我们死了。
I thought... I thought we were dead.
不,我们还活着,亲爱的。
No, we’re alive, hon.
(弗兰咳嗽)
[Fran coughs]
[汽车警铃响]
[car alarm blaring]
我害怕。-我真♥他♥妈♥抱歉。
-I’m scared. -I’m so fucking sorry.
我很抱歉。
I’m so sorry.
没关系。
It’s okay.
[车门关闭]
[car door closes]
(门)
[door opens]
你感觉怎么样?
How are you feeling?
(轻声呻♥吟♥)
[groans softly]
感觉更好。
Feeling better.
那是什么,玛拉?
What’s that, Marla?
这是我们的俄♥罗♥斯♥朋友开的车的牌照。
It’s the license plate of the car our Russian friend was driving.
弗兰,一声令下,我们就走。
Fran, say the word and we’re gone.
我们从新的地方重新开始。
We start again somewhere new.
只是我们。
Just us.
然后做什么?
And do what?
嗯?
Hmm?
我们失去了一切。
We lost everything.
并不是全部。
Not quite everything.
我们可以带着他们跑。
We can take them and run.
或者你可以打个电♥话♥把地址给我
Or you can make a call and get me the address
牌照注册给。
that that license is registered to.
如果我们逃跑,我们就得一直小心翼翼。
If we run, we’ll always be looking over our shoulders.
我们会一直等着他来找我们。
We’ll always be waiting for him to find us.
现在结束不是更好吗?
Isn’t it better to finish this now?
你有什么计划?
You have a plan?
我做的事。
I do.
它会起作用吗?
Will it work?
我不知道。
I don’t know.
把电♥话♥给我。
Give me the phone.
(拨号♥)
[dialing]
[弗兰]好的,我们到了。
[Fran] Okay, here we are.
这是f8t444号♥牌的地址。
This is the address for plate F8T 444.
[玛拉]那个?
[Marla] That one?
-是的。-他不能住在这里。
-Yeah. -He can’t live here.
也许车牌被偷了。
Maybe the plate was stolen.
不,车牌绝对是黑色育空牌。
No, the plate definitely matched a black Yukon.
绕到后面去。我想仔细看看。
Go around the back. I wanna get a closer look.
(汽车哔哔声)
[car beeps]
(汽车开始)
[car starts]
(敲门)
[knocks]
不是他,是他的司机。走了。他在行动。
It’s not him, it’s his driver. Go. He’s on the move.
在那里。跟着他。
There. Follow him.
他在停车。
He’s pulling up.
-[敲门]-[门开了]
-[knocking on door] -[door opens]
先生,你的车在楼下。
[man] Sir, your car is downstairs.
小心些而已。
Be careful.
嗨。嗯…我约了…
Hi. Uh... I have an appointment with, uh...
盖伦和赫施公♥司♥的内勒先生。
Mr. Naylor at Galen and Hersch.
我想在三楼。
It’s on the third floor, I think.
其实我来早了一点。
I’m actually a little early.
我在等的时候能借用一下洗手间吗?
Uh, is there a restroom I could use while I’m waiting?
确定。就在这个拐角处,在你的左边。
Sure. Right around this corner and to your left.
谢谢。
Thanks.
嗨。你能帮我吗?
Hi. Can you help me?
我觉得我完全错了层次,
I think I’m on totally the wrong level,
我找不到出口。这是B1吗?
and I can’t find the exit. Is this B1?
这是第2层。出口在后面那个转角。
This is level 2. The exit’s back that way around the corner.
电影精选列表