我不能用那部电梯吗?
Can’t I use that elevator?
那是私人电梯……(呻♥吟♥)
That’s a private elev... [groaning]
杰克逊在哪里?
Where is Jackson?
-你好。——(尖叫)
-Hello again. -[screams]
先生?
Sir?
嘿!(的)
Hey! [grunting]
他在里面吗?
Is he in there?
躺在自己的尿池里。
Lying in a pool of his own urine.
(玛拉叹口气)你想把他赶走吗?
[Marla sighs] You wanna go get rid of him?
带路。
Lead the way.
[玛拉]你觉得他有多重?100英镑?
[Marla] How much do you think he weighs? A hundred pounds?
[弗兰]是的。
[Fran] 110, yeah.
睡个好觉,混♥蛋♥。
[Fran] Sleep tight, motherfucker.
[门开,门关]
[door opens, closes]
(小鸟喳喳叫)
[birds chirping]
(警笛哀号♥)
[siren wailing]
[模糊的无线电杂音]
[indistinct radio chatter]
(监控哔哔声)
[monitor beeping]
(吃)
[slurping]
(吃)
[slurping]
给你。你感觉怎么样?
There you are. How are you feeling?
(软繁重)
[soft grunt]
不要试图说话。你喉咙里插了根管子。
Don’t try to talk. You have a tube in your throat.
看到了吗?
See that?
你是无名氏。
You’re a John Doe.
你差点死于服药过量。
You nearly died of an overdose.
他们及时找到你算你走运。
You’re lucky they found you in time.
你想听一个有趣的事实吗?
You wanna hear an interesting fact?
当发现一具无行为能力的无名氏时,
When an incapacitated John Doe is found,
国家自动指定他们为法定监护人
the state automatically appoints them a legal guardian
监督他们的待遇和福利。
to oversee their treatment and welfare.
你知道这是怎么回事,对吧?
You know where this is going, right?
我现在是你的法定监护人。
I’m now your legal guardian.
我抓到你了,无名氏。
I got you, John Doe.
我可以对你为所欲为。
I can do whatever I want with you.
我们找个护士把管子从你喉咙里拔♥出♥来♥
Let’s find a nurse to get that tube out of your throat
这样你就能安排1000万美元转到我的账户里。
so you can arrange for $10 million to be moved into my account.
(铃♥声♥)
[chimes]
叮咚。
Ding-dong.
[玛拉]你的喉咙怎么样了?
[Marla] How’s the throat?
[罗曼]还是很痛。
[Roman] Still painful.
[玛拉]我知道你不喜欢失败。
[Marla] I know you don’t like losing.
但作为你的监护人,我建议你收起自尊,把钱还给我。
But as your guardian, I suggest you swallow your pride and pay me off.
你可以拥有你的母亲,你的钻石,你的自♥由♥。
You can have your mother, your diamonds, your freedom.
你再也见不到我了。
You’ll never see me again.
即使我付钱给你,
[Roman] Even if I pay you off,
你不怕我还是会杀了你吗?
are you not afraid I’ll still kill you?
我不害怕,不。
I’m not afraid, no.
-我很容易做到。-我知道。
-I can make it happen easily. -I know.
但如果这事继续下去,我也可以轻易地杀了你。
But I could just as easily kill you if this thing continues any longer.
好吧。
Okay.
-好的吗?-我们现在就结束吧。
-Okay? -Let’s end this now.
我给你一千万。
I’ll give you the $10 million.
我可以安排。
I can arrange that.
不管……不管吗?
-However... -However?
我想提出一个替代方案。
I’d like to propose an alternative.
而不是我给你一千万美元
Instead of me giving you $10 million...
我们成为合作伙伴,一起做生意。
we become partners, go into business together.
-你在耍我吗?不,我是认真的。
-Are you fucking with me? -No, I’m serious.
我的意思是……我恨你……
I mean... I hate you...
但是,我们能赚到的钱。
but, oh, the money we could make.
你是个难得的人,玛拉。
You’re a rare person, Marla.
你的决心是……坦率地说,这很可怕。
Your determination is... Frankly, it’s scary.
但这个监护权的骗局
But this guardianship grift,
成熟的,
it’s ripe,
但现在这只是小事。
but right now it’s small potatoes.
我建议我们创造一个怪物…
I propose we create a monster...
一个全国性的监护公♥司♥
a countrywide guardianship corporation,
由你担任CEO和共同所有人
with you as CEO and co-owner.
用我的钱,用你的…
Use my money, use your...
技能。
skills.
破坏竞争。
Destroy the competition.
控制整个市场。
Take control of the entire market.
你想和我一起开公♥司♥吗?
You wanna start a company with me?
不仅仅是一家公♥司♥,
Not just one company,
这家公♥司♥有80家不同的公♥司♥,都在海外注册,
a corporation with 80 different companies, all registered offshore,
互相收取发♥票♥,掩埋利润。
charging each other invoices, burying profit.
房♥地♥产♥部门,法律部门,培训部门,
A real estate arm, a legal arm, a training arm,
医疗部门,制药部门。
a medical arm, a pharmaceutical arm.
-我们自己的连锁护理院。确实不错。
-Our own chain of care homes. -Exactly.
有成千上万的守护者为我们工作。
With thousands of guardians working for us.
我们要照顾成千上万的病人。
With hundreds of thousands of wards in our care.
这样,你就赢了。
That way, you win.
但我也赢了。
But I win too.
我们为彼此赚了数十亿美元。
And we make each other billions of dollars.
合法的。
Legally.
主要是。
Mostly.
那钻石呢?
What about the diamonds?
去他妈的钻石。
Fuck the diamonds.
五五开。
Split them, 50-50.
我们如何相互信任?
How do we trust each other?
如果我们让彼此富有,信任就会随之而来。
If we make each other rich, the trust will follow.
那么,你加入吗?
So, are you in?
[播放《高速公路上的血》]
Blood On The Motorway" plays]
[玛拉]每一笔财富的积累都始于一次信念的飞跃。
[Marla] Every fortune ever accumulated started with a leap of faith.
但在你迈出这一步之前……
But before you take that leap...
首先,好好审视一下自己。
first take a long, hard look at yourself.
知道自己是谁。
Know who you are.
[听不见对话]
[no audible dialogue]
问问你自己:
Ask yourself:
我是局内人吗?
am I an insider?
还是说我是个局外人?
Or am I an outsider?
我是羔羊吗?
Am I a lamb?
还是我是一头狮子?
Or am I a lion?
我是掠食者吗?
Am I a predator?
或者我是猎物?
Or am I prey?
我擅长理财吗?
Am I good at money?
还是我擅长和人打交道?
Or am I good at people?
为了实现梦想,我愿意牺牲什么?
What am I willing to sacrifice to achieve my dreams?
玛拉·格雷森,首席执行官兼创始人。
Marla Grayson, CEO and founder.
[玛拉]我有哪些底线是不能逾越的?
[Marla] What lines will I not cross?
不要试图成为别人。
Don’t try to be anyone else.
要知道你是谁
Just know who you are
好好利用这一点。
and use that to your advantage.
[彼得]那么,你是谁?
[Peter] So, who are you?
(玛拉)我吗?
[Marla] Me?
我只是一个关心你的人。
I’m just someone who cares.
♬没有背叛过你的理想
♪ Have not betrayed Your ideals ♪
♬你的理想背叛了你
♪ Your ideals betrayed you ♪
[彼得]那么,你是狮子还是羔羊?
[Peter] So, are you lion or a lamb?
♬你要做什么?♪
♪ What are you gonna do? ♪
[玛拉]我是一头母狮。
[Marla] I’m a lioness.
我会尽我所能
And I will do whatever I need to do
来保护我在乎的人
to protect the people I care about.
♬你的舌头几乎不说话
♪ Your tongue barely speaks ♪
[彼得]你在这么短的时间内取得了惊人的成功。
[Peter] You’ve had amazing success in such a short period of time.
玛拉,你的秘诀是什么?
Marla, what’s your secret?
哇!哇!
Whoo! Whoo!
没什么秘密,彼得。
There is no secret, Peter.
所需要的只是努力工作
All it takes is hard work
电影精选列表