以及永不放弃的勇气和决心。
and the courage and determination to never give up.
(加速)
[revving]
♪让变化在♪
♪ Let the changes in ♪
♬来吧♬
♪ Come on ♪
[彼得]那么你现在是个有钱的女人了。
[Peter] So now you are a rich woman.
你值多少钱?你在银行有多少存款?
How much are you worth? How much do you have in the bank?
[弗兰]你太棒了。
[Fran] You were great.
(呻♥吟♥)我的脸颊因为强颜欢笑太久而疼痛。
[groans] My cheeks are aching from forcing that smile for so long.
我最近没数过。
I haven’t counted recently.
但你绝对是那百分之一中最顶尖的。
But you are firmly in the top slice of the one percent.
我们现在该怎么办?-随我们的便。
-What should we do now? -Whatever the fuck we want.
嘿,婊♥子♥!
[Feldstrom] Hey, bitch!
你才39岁。
And you’re still only 39.
那感觉一定很好。
That must feel good.
嘿,婊♥子♥!
Hey, bitch!
(两人都笑)
[both chuckle]
-哦,听。我没时间……玛拉!
-Oh, listen. I don’t have time... -Marla!
(弗兰)不!安全!
[Fran] No! Security!
我妈妈死了!
My mom died!
(弗兰)帮助!的帮助!
[Fran] Help! Help!
你从来不让我见她!她一个人死在里面!你这个婊♥子♥!
You never let me see her! She died in there alone! You fucking bitch!
-放下武器!他妈的婊♥子♥!
-Drop the weapon! -Fucking bitch!
快来人啊!玛拉?
Someone call help! Marla?
宝贝,你会没事的。不,不,不。
Baby, you’re gonna be fine. No, no, no.
看着我,宝贝。看着我。看着我。
Look at me, baby. Look at me. Look at me.
听我说。你会没事的。你会没事的。玛拉?
Listen to me. You’re gonna be fine. You’re gonna be fine. Marla?
的帮助。的帮助!
Help. Help!
玛拉。
Marla.
不,玛拉!
No, Marla!
(哭)
[crying]
不不不不不不。
No, no, no, no, no.
-[彼得]那么,你这么成功…——(弗兰)帮助!
-[Peter] So, with all the success... -[Fran] Help!
...你还有野心吗?
...are you still ambitious?
你还有想要实现的梦想吗?
Are there dreams you still wanna achieve?
(塞壬哀号♥)
[sirens wailing]
彼得,我才刚刚开始。
Peter, I am only just getting started.
玛拉·格雷森,格雷森监护公♥司♥的首席执行官和创始人,
[Peter] Marla Grayson, CEO and founder of Grayson Guardianships,
谢谢你!
thank you.
谢谢。这很有趣。
Thanks. It’s been fun.
电影精选列表