(低语)会没事的。
[whispering] It’s gonna be okay.
珍妮佛,你感觉怎么样?
Jennifer, how are you feeling?
好。
Good.
听说了阿莫斯博士的事。
Heard about Dr. Amos.
- Alexi是你儿子吗?-什么?不。白♥痴♥吗?
-Is Alexi your son? -What? No. That idiot?
但你和俄♥罗♥斯♥黑♥手♥党♥有联♥系♥?
But you are connected to the Russian mafia?
他下一个会杀了你。
He’ll kill you next.
我是说,除非你现在把我弄出去。
I mean, that is unless you get me out of here now.
那他也许会让你活下去。
Then he might let you live.
詹妮弗,仔细听我说。
Jennifer, listen to me carefully.
我不会输。我不会输的。
I don’t lose. I won’t lose.
我不会让你走的。
I’m never letting you go.
我拥有你。
I own you.
我会榨干♥你♥的钱,你的舒适
And I will drain you of your money, your comfort
还有你的自尊。
and your self-respect.
不是因为我想
Not because I want to,
不是因为我喜欢它,也不是因为我计划好了,
not because I’ll enjoy it or because I planned for it,
而是因为你的人不按规矩办事。
but because your people didn’t play by the rules.
你想打败我?好吧,那就光明正大地来找我。
You wanna beat me? Well, come at me fair and square.
你让我上法庭。你比我厉害。
You get me in a courtroom. You outplay me.
你不能把枪带进养老院。
You don’t bring guns into a care home.
你不能谋杀我的朋友。
You don’t murder one of my friends.
这就是你的生活了,詹妮弗。
This is your life now, Jennifer.
你只是一个住在养老院的老太太,
You are just another old lady in a care home,
有痴呆,有失禁,
with dementia, with incontinence,
与关节炎。
with arthritis.
一个人也没有。
With no one.
除了我以外。
Except me.
詹妮弗,
Jennifer,
或者不管你到底是谁
or whoever the hell you really are...
你会死在这里的。
you’re gonna die in here.
独自一人,痛苦不堪。
Alone and in terrible pain.
嘿!放开她!
Hey! Let her go!
来吧。来吧。
Come on. Come on.
好了。让她走吧。很好,很简单。
There you go. Let her go. Nice and easy.
(Jennifer)没有。她就是我的真命天子。
[Jennifer] Don’t. She’s the one.
[法官]上帝啊。玛拉,你还好吗?
[judge] Good Lord. Marla, are you okay?
-她伤害你了吗?只有表面上。
-Did she hurt you? -Only superficially.
我很幸运。但是下次呢?
I got lucky. But what about next time?
如你所见,她的精神状况严重恶化。
As you can see, her mental health has severely deteriorated.
正如这张医生的笔记所描述的,
As this doctor’s note describes,
彼得森小姐有妄想症,偏执
Miss Peterson has become delusional, paranoid
和暴♥力♥。
and violent.
她对别人和她自己都是危险的。
She’s a danger to others and herself.
我和她的医生建议立即转移她
And her doctor and I recommend that she be moved immediately
送到一个安全的精神病院
to a secure psychiatric facility
在那里她的需求会得到更充分的照顾。
where her needs will be more adequately taken care of.
我同意。
I agree.
别担心。
Don’t worry.
这是你的病房♥吗?
This belong to one of your wards?
我只需要一个大概的估价,小维。
I just need an approximate valuation, Vee.
这是一块很好的石头,不是一般人带进来的狗屎。
It’s a real nice stone, not the usual dog shit people bring in.
我们说的是零售吗?
What are we talking retail?
十七万五,也许二十万。它很漂亮。
Mm, 175, maybe 200 grand. It’s a nice one.
你介意拿着它,放在你的保险箱里吗?
You mind holding on to it, keep it in your safe?
-有麻烦吗?-哦,不。
-Is it trouble? -Oh, no.
不,我有些事要办。
No, I have some errands to run.
我可不想一整天都放在包里。
I don’t want it in my purse all day.
谢谢。
Thanks.
弗兰向我问好。她让我问候你弟弟麦奇。
Fran says hello. Oh, she told me to ask after your brother Mikey.
米奇?-是的。他还在这行吗?
-Mikey? -Yeah. He still in the trade?
为什么?你需要一个围栏吗?
Why? You need a fence for this?
在未来,也许吧。
In the future, maybe.
迈克尔还在到处搬东西。
Michael still moves stuff here and there.
很高兴知道。
Good to know.
嘿,怎么样?她上钩了吗?
Hey, how’d it go? Did she take the bait on Mikey?
哦,是的。他也许是个解决办法。
Oh, yeah. He may be a solution.
改善情况。-嘿。
-Good. -Hey.
你把我们的护照打包了吗?护照。
-Did you pack our passports? -Passports.
他妈的。
Fuck.
狗屎,宝贝。不,我没有。不是吗?
Shit, baby. No, I didn’t. Didn’t you?
他妈的。不。-我离房♥子很近。
-Fuck. No. -I’m close to the house.
如果你需要的话,我可以去取。
I can go pick them up if you want me to.
我觉得我们应该留着以防万一。
I think we should have them just in case.
但是要小心。-好的。
-But be careful. -Okay.
-回来见?-是的,好的。
-See you back at the place? -Yeah, okay.
-好的。再见。
-Okay. -Bye.
(喘息)
[gasps]
发生了什么事?我的天啊。你还好吗?
What happened? Oh, my God. Are you okay?
-我不知道。我想有人…-我的天啊。
-I don’t know. I think somebody... -Oh, my God.
(很好的)
[rattling]
你好,玛拉·格雷森。
Hello, Marla Grayson.
我不喜欢你。
I don’t like you.
你才刚刚认识我。
You only just met me.
你让我想起了我年轻时认识的一个人。
You know, you remind me of someone I knew when I was younger.
她脾气暴躁,和你一样。
She was fiery, like you.
有趣的,有信心。
Amusing, confident.
不合作的。
Uncooperative.
我用面包刀切掉了她所有的手指。
I cut all her fingers off with a bread knife.
她现在被埋在吉米·约翰店下面了。
She’s buried underneath a Jimmy John’s now.
别小看我。
Don’t underestimate me.
你是谁?
Who are you?
一个危险的人。
A dangerous man.
你名片上是这么写的吗?
It says that on your business card?
你现在应该害怕才对。
You should be scared right now.
为什么?你♥他♥妈♥又要发表什么演讲吗?
Why? Are you gonna make another big fucking speech?
噢!
Ow!
噢。上帝啊。
Ow. Jesus fucking Christ.
你偷了我的东西。
You stole something from me.
不只是一个老太太。你知道我在说什么。
Something more than an old lady. You know what I’m talking about.
现在我派人去找你偷的东西。
Right now I have men searching for what you stole.
他们正在毁坏你的办公室,你的家。
They are tearing apart your office, your home.
如果他们找不到他们想要的东西,
And if they do not find what they’re looking for,
我要把你撕成碎片,直到你告诉我他们在哪。
I will tear you apart until you tell me where they are.
你认识那个女人吗?
Do you recognize that woman?
那是你妈妈,对吗?
That’s your mother, isn’t it?
我毁了你之后,就会毁了她。
After I destroy you, I will destroy her.
去做吧。我才不在乎那个该死的反♥社♥会♥分子。
Go ahead. I don’t give a shit about that fucking sociopath.
你知道,我…
You know, I...
我不喜欢生气。
I don’t like being angry.
我更喜欢冷静。
I much prefer to be calm.
但是你……毁掉了我多年精心打造的生活
But you... have compromised a life I spent years carefully building.
你知道我是谁吗?
Do you know who I am?
不知道,但我想我能猜到。
No, but I think I can guess.
你不是尼古拉斯·伊格纳特耶夫就是罗曼·伦约夫。
You’re either Nicholas Ignatyev or Roman Lunyov.
我打赌你是罗马人,因为你看起来更像个老板而不是士兵。
My bet is you’re Roman, ’cause you seem more like a boss than a soldier.
所以你伪造了自己的死亡
So, you faked your own death
然后担心你克利夫兰的朋友会利用你母亲把你引出来
and then were afraid your Cleveland friends would use your mother to flush you out,
所以你把她变成了詹妮弗·彼得森
so you turned her into Jennifer Peterson.
我现在要杀了你。
I’m going to kill you now.
好吧。
Okay.
你不怕死?
You’re not afraid of death?
你还记得1807年有多可怕吗?
Do you remember how scary it was in 1807?
-[嘲笑]-不,我也是,因为那时我还没出生。
-[scoffs] -No, me neither because I wasn’t alive yet.
我死后也是这种感觉。
It’ll feel the same way when I’m dead.
甚至没有。为什么要害怕呢?
Not even nothing. Why be scared of that?
不管怎样,你不需要杀了我。
Anyway, you don’t need to kill me.
当你让那个律师带着一箱钱来的时候,
When you sent that lawyer with a case full of money,
你的直觉是对的,我愿意被收买♥♥。
your instinct was right, I’m willing to be bought off.
你的人太低了。
Your man just came in too low.
电影精选列表