她刚刚盗用了一个死去孩子的身份。
She just stole the identity of a dead child.
(模糊)
[indistinct]
看看这个。
And look at this.
我在一张旧报纸上发现了一篇死去女孩的讣告。
I found an obituary of the dead girl in an old newspaper.
当然,我们有一流的医务人员
And, of course, we have superb medical staff
和现场设施。
and facilities on site.
-有问题吗?其实,是的。
-So, any questions? -Actually, yes.
我父亲有个朋友是这里的住院医生。
My father has a friend who’s a resident here.
我们希望能跟你打个招呼。这意义重大。
We’d love if we could say a quick hello. It would mean a lot.
-当然了。叫什么名字?詹妮弗·彼得森。
-Oh, of course. What is the name? -Jennifer Peterson.
-有什么问题吗?-不,嗯…詹妮弗身体不舒服。她休息。
-Is there a problem? -No, uh... Jennifer’s been unwell. She’s resting.
我们会很快的。我们答应过父亲。你理解。
We’ll be very quick. We promised our father. You understand.
当然可以。问题是,詹妮弗的监护人有规定
Of course. The thing is, Jennifer’s guardian has stipulated
她只允许访客。
that she have only approved visitors.
这是奇怪的。她听起来更像个囚犯而不是客人。
That’s odd. She sounds a bit more like a prisoner than a guest.
(笑)
[laughs]
不。不,嗯…
No. No, um...
不。
No.
嗯…告诉你吧。
Um... tell you what.
不如我给詹妮弗的监护人打个电♥话♥看看我能帮上什么忙?
Why don’t I try and get Jennifer’s guardian on the phone and see what I can do?
当然可以。
Of course.
(嗅探)
[sniffs]
(的)
[grunting]
-嘿!你对他做了什么?-哦,大便。
-Hey! Hey, what did you do to him? -Oh, shit.
找到她!走吧!谁来帮帮赖斯先生!
-Find her! Go! -Somebody help Mr. Rice!
-救命!格里!
-Help! -Gerry!
哦,狗屎!
Oh, shit!
把它锁起来。把它锁起来。
Lock it down. Lock it down.
(闹钟刺耳)
[alarm blaring]
(山姆呻♥吟♥)
[Sam groaning]
-那我们有谁?-我不知道。
-Then who do we have? -I don’t know.
这个被盗的身份非常复杂。
This stolen identity is incredibly sophisticated.
我们说的是护照,驾照,工作,
We’re talking about passports, driver’s license, employment,
40年前的税务记录。
tax records going back 40 years.
他们已经清除了所有珍妮弗·彼得森的踪迹,
They’ve scrubbed all trace of the real Jennifer Peterson,
包括她的死亡证明
including her death certificate.
[手♥机♥铃♥声♥]
[cell phone ringing]
玛拉格雷森。是的。
Marla Grayson. Yeah.
他妈的。我马上就来。
Fuck. I’m on my way.
(闹钟刺耳)
[alarm blaring]
夫人。
Madam.
夫人?
Madam?
乍得。
Chad.
谢谢你!
Thank you.
夫人!
Madam!
趴在地上!
Get down on the ground!
(外面的枪声)
[gunshots outside]
夫人呢?——(马桶冲水)
-Madam? -[toilet flushes]
喂?
Hello?
让开!让开!
Out of the way! Get out of the way!
是时候了。
About fucking time.
(报♥警♥哔哔声)
[alarm beeps]
打开门。
Open the door.
-你不想这么做。——开放!
-You don’t wanna do this. -Open it!
听我说。我准备杀了你离开这里。
Listen to me. I am prepared to kill you to get out of here.
你准备好以死阻止我了吗?
Are you prepared to die to stop me, hmm?
(闹钟刺耳)
[alarm blaring]
我不这么认为。
I didn’t think so.
(哔哔声)
[beeps]
[Alexi]谢谢。
[Alexi] Thank you.
这边请,夫人。
Right this way, madam.
-你好。——(Jennifer尖叫)
-Hi. -[Jennifer screams]
-他妈的放开我!——的方法。
-[Alexi] Get the fuck off me! -That way.
去你♥妈♥的♥。
[Alexi] Fuck you.
(警笛哀号♥)
[siren wailing]
-我们抓到你了。我们抓住你了。-不,你不需要。
-We got you. We got you. -No, you don’t.
是啊,假期结束了。
Yeah, vacation is over.
我们走吧。
Let’s go.
-[警♥察♥大喊]-[男子]趴下。
-[officers shouting] -[man] Get down.
你叫什么名字?
What is your name?
你为什么要绑♥架♥那个小老太太?
Why’d you wanna kidnap that little old lady?
想打个电♥话♥吗?
Wanna make your phone call?
想吃甜甜圈吗?
Want a doughnut?
他还不知道,但我们在系统里找到了他。
He doesn’t know it yet, but we found him in our system.
-他以前坐过牢。-他是谁?
-He’s done time before. -[Marla] Who is he?
阿列克谢Ignatyev。尼古拉斯·伊格纳特耶夫的兄弟
Alexi Ignatyev. Brother of Nicholas Ignatyev
他曾经是克利夫兰俄♥罗♥斯♥黑♥手♥党♥的准将。
who was once a brigadier in the Cleveland Russian mafia.
是吗?嗯。尼古拉斯七年前死于一场火灾,
-Was? -Hmm. Nicholas died seven years ago in a fire,
还有他的老板罗曼·伦约夫。
along with his boss, Roman Lunyov.
这是纵火,谋杀。他们被发现偷税漏税。
It was arson, a hit. They’d been caught skimming.
这些混♥蛋♥是毒品走私犯
These assholes were drug smugglers
还涉嫌多起谋杀案。
and implicated in a bunch of murders.
我们以为亚历克西也在火灾中丧生了,但他在这里,
We thought Alexi died in the fire too, but here he is,
想绑♥架♥你的病房♥。
trying to kidnap your ward.
-她到底是谁,你的养女?——(玛拉)没有人。
-Who is she anyway, your ward? -[Marla] Nobody.
她是一位退休的女商人。
She’s a retired businesswoman.
富吗?如此。
-Rich? -So-so.
也许只是抢劫而已。
Well, maybe it was just a stickup job.
你们阻止他做得很好。这家伙是个坏人。
You guys did good stopping him. This guy’s a bad dude.
帮我个忙。如果有其他消息,随时通知我们。
Do me a favor. Keep us in the loop if you hear anything else.
嗯。没问题,弗兰基。——(呻♥吟♥)卢?
-Hmm. Sure thing, Frankie. -[groans] Lou?
嗯?-别叫我弗兰基。
-Hmm? -Don’t call me Frankie.
你以前喜欢别人叫你弗兰基。
You used to like being called Frankie.
是的,现在不是了。
Yeah, not anymore.
[门嗡嗡地打开]
[door buzzes open]
弗兰基?-曾经有那么一瞬间。
-Frankie? -It used to be a thing for a second.
我喜欢它。
I like it.
弗兰基。-不。
-Frankie. -No.
(悄悄)是的。是我。
[quietly] Yeah. It’s me.
我需要一些东西。
I need something.
哦。你好。
Oh. Hello.
对不起。我正要打烊。你有预约吗?
Sorry. I’m just closing up. Did you have an appointment?
现在让我们连线现场的露西尔·奥玛拉。
[anchor] Let’s go live now to Lucille O’Mara who is at the scene.
这位深受爱戴的家庭医生被发现死在她的工作地点。
The well-loved family doctor was found dead at her place of work.
凯伦·阿莫斯医生是一位非常受欢迎和尊敬的医生。
Dr. Karen Amos was a highly popular and respected doctor...
警方尚未证实这是自杀。
Police will not yet confirm that it was suicide.
弗兰?玛拉?
-Fran? -Marla?
-你听说凯伦的事了。-是的。我的天啊,宝贝。
-You heard about Karen. -Yeah. Oh, my God, baby.
快,收拾行李。
Quick, pack a bag.
我们得走了。如果他们杀了她,他们就会来找我们。
We gotta go. If they killed her, they’re coming for us.
我们不知道是他们杀了她。凯伦可能遇到了麻烦。
We don’t know they killed her. Karen may have had trouble.
哦,真的吗?你相信吗?
Oh, really? Do you believe that?
好吧,。玛拉,我不想你头部中枪。
Okay, then. Marla, I don’t want you to get shot in the head.
-我也不想中枪。-这样我们就不会头部中枪了。
-I don’t wanna get shot either. -So we don’t get shot in the head.
我们找詹妮弗·彼得森是因为她是个美人
We went after Jennifer Peterson because she was a cherry
没有任何附加条件,宝贝。
with no strings attached, baby.
但她是一张蜘蛛网
But she’s a spider web,
我们会被困在里面。
and we’re gonna get trapped in it.
好吧,也许,但也许不是。
Well, maybe, but maybe not.
他们把枪带进了养老院。他们是俄♥罗♥斯♥黑♥手♥党♥。
They brought guns into a care home. They’re the Russian mafia.
-Ex-Russian黑♥手♥党♥。-玛拉,收拾行李!
-Ex-Russian mafia. -Marla, pack a fucking bag!
(悄悄)操。
[quietly] Fuck.
(线响)
[line ringing]
柯蒂斯,我是玛拉。
Curtis, it’s Marla.
是的,我们看到了。
Yeah, we saw.
我知道。我知道。
I know. I know.
是的,你应该关闭办公室。再坚持一会儿,好吗?
Yeah, you should close the office. Hang tight for a while, okay?
你能给我一份空的,
Can you send me a list of all the empty,
我们账上未售出的房♥产越快越好?
unsold properties on our books as soon as you can?
好吧。谢谢。再见。
Okay. Thanks. Goodbye.
电影精选列表