[《拉斯维加斯之死》上演]
Death in Vegas" plays]
(女人)看看你,坐在那儿。
[woman] Look at you, sitting there.
你们认为自己是好人。
You think you’re good people.
你们不是好人。
You’re not good people.
相信我,世上没有好人。
Trust me, there’s no such thing as good people.
我曾经和你一样……
I used to be like you...
努力工作,公平竞争
thinking that working hard and playing fair
会带来成功和幸福。
would lead to success and happiness.
它不是。
It doesn’t.
公平竞争是富人发明的一个笑话
Playing fair is a joke invented by rich people
让我们这些人继续贫穷。
to keep the rest of us poor.
(歌♥继续)
[song continues]
我一直很穷。
And I’ve been poor.
它不适合我。
It doesn’t agree with me.
因为这世界上有两种人
’Cause there’s two types of people in this world:
那些拿……
the people who take...
那些被拿走了。
and those getting took.
捕食者和猎物。
Predators and prey.
狮子和羊羔。
Lions and lambs.
我叫玛拉·格雷森,我不是羔羊。
My name is Marla Grayson, and I’m not a lamb.
我是只母狮。
I am a fucking lioness.
[听不见对话]
[no audible dialogue]
(歌♥继续)
[song continues]
(歌♥消失)
[song fades]
她是我妈妈。我想什么时候见她都可以。
[man] She’s my mother. I should be able to see her whenever I want.
她不需要住在护理机构。
She doesn’t need to be in a care facility.
她不需要法♥院♥指定的监护人。
She doesn’t need a court-appointed guardian.
她有一个可爱的儿子照顾她。
She has a loving son to take care of her.
我不明白法庭怎么
I don’t understand how the court
可以把我母亲托付给这个陌生人。
can entrust my mother to this stranger.
格雷森小姐强迫我母亲回家
Miss Grayson forced my mother into the home
当她明确表示她不想去的时候。
when she made it very clear that she didn’t wanna go.
现在她拍卖♥♥了我母亲的房♥子,她的车,
And now she has auctioned off my mother’s house, her car,
她的私人物品。
her personal belongings.
她用这些钱来支付自己的工资。
And she uses the proceeds to pay herself.
现在格雷森小姐禁止我见我母亲。
And now Miss Grayson has barred me from seeing my mother at all.
简直是一场噩梦。她绑♥架♥了我妈妈!
It’s a goddamn nightmare. She has kidnapped my mother!
先生,请冷静。
Please, sir, calm down.
玛拉·格雷森是一位受人尊敬的职业监护人
Marla Grayson is a well-respected professional guardian
由本庭,由我任命,
and has been appointed by this court, by me,
照顾你母亲的最大利益因为她不能照顾好自己。
to look after the best interests of your mother now that she cannot look after herself.
不让她儿子见她怎么会对我母亲最有利呢?
How is it in my mother’s best interest to have her son barred from seeing her?
格雷森小姐根本不在乎我妈妈。
Miss Grayson doesn’t care about my mother at all.
对不起,法官大人。我可以说话吗?
Excuse me, Your Honor. May I speak?
[法官]说吧,格雷森小姐。
[judge] Go ahead, Miss Grayson.
费尔德斯特罗姆先生,我深表同情。
Mr. Feldstrom, sir, I sympathize.
但法♥院♥不会无缘无故任命我。
But the court doesn’t appoint me for no reason.
你妈妈一个人应付不来。
Your mother couldn’t cope on her own.
-那不是真的。医生诊断她患有痴呆症
-That is not true. -A doctor diagnosed her with dementia
并写了一份宣誓书建议立即采取行动保障她的安全。
and wrote an affidavit recommending immediate action be taken for her safety.
你有足够的机会把你母亲送进护理机构
You had ample opportunity to move your mother into a care facility
或者进入你的家。
or into your home.
你两个都没做。
You did neither.
她不想离开她的家。
She didn’t want to leave her home.
她求我不要
She begged me not to--
你不能照她的意思去做来关心她。
You can’t care for her by doing what she wants.
你得按她的要求做。
You have to do what she needs.
这就是为什么我比家人更关心,
And that is why I can care better than a family member,
因为我和这个游戏没有利害关系。
because I have no skin in the game.
我只是在为你母亲做正确的事。
I just do what is right for your mother.
我管理你妈妈的钱,因为总得有人管理。
I manage your mother’s money because someone has to.
她会把事情搞得一团糟。
She’d let it run into quite a mess.
我还得付她在疗养院的费用,
And I have to pay for her care in the facility,
所以,是的,我监督了交易
so, yes, I oversaw the sale
用她的部分资产来资助这个项目。
of some of her assets to finance that.
是的,我也给自己发工资。
And, yes, I pay myself too.
因为关心,先生,是我的工作,是我的职业。
Because caring, sir, is my job, it’s my profession.
这就是我的工作。整天,每一天,我都在意。
This is what I do. All day, every day, I care.
我关心那些需要保护的人,
I care for those who are in need of protection,
保护自己免受冷漠,保护自己免受骄傲
protection from apathy, protection from their own pride
而且,很多时候,保护自己不受自己孩子的伤害。
and, quite often, protection from their own children.
-嘿!不!法官大人,你和我都见过很多次了,
-Hey! No! -[Marla] Your Honor, you and I have seen it many times,
甘愿让父母在肮脏中挨饿的后代
offspring who are willing to let their parents starve in squalor
在痛苦中挣扎
and struggle with pain
而不是动用他们眼中的遗产
rather than dip into what they see as their inheritance
支付必要的医疗费用。
to pay for the necessary care.
费尔德斯特罗姆先生,先生…
Mr. Feldstrom, sir...
我同情你,真的,
I sympathize, I do,
但你去找你母亲让她很难过,
but your visits to your mother upset her,
上次你去看她的时候,
and the last time you visited her,
你袭击了一名工作人员并破坏了接待区。
you assaulted a staff member and vandalized a reception area.
这不是真的吗?
Is that not true?
嗯…
Well...
[玛拉]法官大人,我认为这很明显
[Marla] Your Honor, I think it’s obvious
为什么必须维持禁止探视令。
why the non-visitation order must be upheld.
本庭正在尽最大努力保护和帮助费尔德斯特罗姆夫人,
This court is doing its best to protect and help Mrs. Feldstrom,
还有她儿子的行为
and the actions of her son
正在破坏我们在这场斗争中的一切努力。
are undermining our every effort in that fight.
我同意。维持秩序。
I agree. Order upheld.
(小木槌敲)
[gavel raps]
(Feldstrom)什么?不。
[Feldstrom] What? No.
你赢了?我所做的。
-You won? -I did.
我知道你会的。
I knew you would.
嘿!母狗!
Hey! Bitch!
你!母狗!
You! Bitch!
我想他在跟你说话。
I think he’s talking to you.
-然后他可以用我的名字。bitch(婊♥子♥)。嘿。
-Then he can use my name. -Bitch. Hey.
我不知道你怎么能心安理得。我们的生活被毁了。
I don’t know how you live with yourself. Our lives are being ruined.
我只是在做我的工作。
I’m just doing my job.
你♥他♥妈♥的工作?
Your fucking job?
操你!-嘿。
-Fuck you! -Hey.
我希望你被奸♥杀♥,
I hope you get raped and murdered,
我希望你被杀
and I hope you get killed.
你♥他♥妈♥的…傻瓜。
You fucking... fucker.
哦!操,不,混♥蛋♥!我他妈的要…
Oh! Fuck, no, motherfucker! I’ll fucking get...
是不是因为我是女人才更疼?
Does it sting more because I’m a woman?
你在里面被一个有阴♥道♥的人狠狠揍了一顿?
That you got so soundly beaten in there by someone with a vagina?
有小鸡鸡并不会让我觉得你更可怕,
Having a penis doesn’t automatically make you more scary to me,
恰恰相反。
just the opposite.
你也许是个男人,
You may be a man,
但如果你再威胁我,碰我或朝我吐口水…
but if you ever threaten, touch or spit on me again...
我会抓住你的鸡♥巴♥和蛋蛋
I will grab your dick and balls
我会把它们撕掉,明白吗?
and I will rip them clean off, you understand?
我会向你妈妈问好的。
I’ll tell your mom you send your best.
谢谢。
Thanks.
柯蒂斯。
Curtis.
嘿。好的。
Hey. Good going.
你好,老板。祝贺你获胜。
Hi, boss. Congrats on the win.
谢谢你,艾迪。那么,现在几点了?
Thanks, Addie. So, what time is it now?
这是17。这是……
It’s 2:17. That’s...
从门到门,只需要五个多小时。四舍五入到六。
Door to door, that’s just over five hours. Round it to six.
记在费尔德斯特罗姆的账户上,全额。
Charge it to the Feldstrom account, full rate.
好吧。哦。山姆·赖斯打来电♥话♥。
Okay. Oh. Sam Rice called.
-请求你回来。-我把它拿进去。
-Asked that you return. -I’ll take it inside.
弗兰,打电♥话♥给房♥地♥产♥经纪人。
Fran, call the Realtor.
检查Bather属性的进度。
Check progress on the Bather property.
储蓄账户几乎是空的。
The savings account is nearly empty.
过了这个月就付不起设备费了。
It won’t cover the facility bill after this month.
有丫。
Got ya.
[手♥机♥听音乐]
[hold music on phone]
电影精选列表