-这是法庭命令,女士。-法♥院♥命令?
-It’s a court order, ma’am. -A court order?
但这和我有什么关系?
But what’s that got to do with me?
这是你的名字,对吗?詹妮弗·彼得森。
That’s your name, correct? Jennifer Peterson.
你的出生日期,社会保险号♥和这个地址。
Your date of birth, social security number and this address.
哦,我的天哪。我做错什么了吗?
Oh, my goodness. Have I done something wrong?
哦,不,夫人。这是为了帮助你。
Oh, no, ma’am. This is to help you.
法♥院♥裁定,在你医生的指导下,
The court has ruled, under the guidance of your doctor,
你需要别人帮你照顾好自己。
that you require assistance in taking care of yourself.
法♥院♥指定我为你的法定监护人。
The court has appointed me to be your legal guardian.
怎么啦?
What?
当我们无法照顾自己时,
When we cease to be able to take care of ourselves,
国家介入帮助。
the state steps in to help.
我们不能在人们挣扎的时候袖手旁观。
We can’t just sit by while people struggle.
(笑)
[laughs]
是的,但我没有挣扎。
Yeah, but I’m not struggling.
我很好。我很好。我不需要帮助。
I’m fine. I’m more than fine. I don’t need help.
恐怕这不是你或我能决定的。
I’m afraid it’s not up to you or me to decide.
法♥院♥裁定你需要帮助,作为你的法定监护人,
The court has ruled that you do need help and, as your legal guardian,
我有责任确保你在任何时候都得到足够的照顾。
it’s my duty to ensure that adequate care is supplied to you at all times.
让我告诉你。我从没上过法庭。
Let me tell you something. I never went to court.
这是我第一次听说法庭。
This is the first thing I’ve heard about court.
在紧急情况下,法♥院♥可以开庭
In emergencies, the court can convene
没有未来的病人在场。
without the presence of the prospective ward.
哇。这太疯狂了。
Wow. That’s crazy.
嗯,夫人……
Well, ma’am...
你得跟我来。
You have to come with me.
-我哪也不去。-这是法庭命令。
-I’m not going anywhere. -This is a court order.
如果你不遵守,恐怕你会有麻烦。
And if you don’t comply with it, I’m afraid you may be in some trouble.
[詹妮弗]哦,我的天哪。
[Jennifer] Oh, my God.
如果你觉得有什么错误,
If you feel there’s been an error,
向法♥院♥报告,请求听证。
report it to the court, request a hearing.
但是,现在,
But, for now,
我建议你暂时和我一起去
I suggest you come with me temporarily
去我给你找的护理机构
to the care facility I’ve found for you,
如果有什么错误,我们可以从那里解决。
and if there’s been a mistake, we can address it from there.
我是弗朗西斯。她会帮你收拾行李。
This is Frances. She will help you pack a suitcase.
早上好,彼得森夫人。很高兴认识你。
Good morning, Mrs. Peterson. Pleasure to meet you.
-我不相信会发生这种事。-没关系。
-I don’t believe this is happening. -It’s totally fine.
-别碰我。我很抱歉。我会帮你的。
-Don’t touch me. -I’m sorry. I’ll help you.
别碰我。
Don’t touch me.
房♥子真漂亮,彼得森太太。
Beautiful house, Mrs. Peterson.
我来帮你拿吧。
Let me help you with those.
在你解决这个问题之前,我将负责管理你的财产。
I’ll be overseeing the upkeep of your property until you sort this out.
[弗兰]我们走吧。我们只是想确认一下
[Fran] Let’s go. We just wanna make sure
你的财产被妥善保管。
that your property’s taken care of safely.
谢谢,柯蒂斯。安全带。
Thanks, Curtis. Seat belt.
[回铃音]
[ring back tone]
玛拉,最近怎么样?你非得拽着她的脚踝把她拖出来吗?
[Sam] Marla, how’s it going? You have to drag her out by her ankles?
没有,她收拾好行李走了。几乎没有人打架。
No, she packed and walked. Hardly any of them fight.
他们看到了官方文件,看到了警♥察♥,他们就跟着走。
They see the official paper, they see the cops, they go right along.
-是的,我他妈会打架的。-你这么说,
-Yeah, I’d fucking fight. -You say that,
但在内心深处,我们大多数人都是软弱、顺从和害怕的。
but at heart most of us are weak, compliant and scared.
真实的。你听说过米尔格拉姆的实验吗?
True. Hey, you ever hear about the Milgram experiment?
现在不行,山姆。我们已经在路上了。
Not now, Sam. We’re already in transit.
-[山姆]好吧。-[玛拉]哦,山姆。
-[Sam] All right. -[Marla] Oh, Sam.
我需要这次的全部作品。
I need the full works for this one.
[山姆]收到。
[Sam] Copy that.
(沉默)
[muted]
(沉默)
[muted]
欢迎回家。
Welcome home.
请进。
Come on in.
-哇。萨姆-[笑]
-Wow. -[Sam chuckles]
我都忘了它们有多大了。——(Sam)是的。
-I’d forgotten how big they are. -[Sam] Yes.
你为什么不坐下呢?
Why don’t you take a seat?
所以你有宾至如归的感觉。
So you feel at home.
他们有你所有的医疗细节和处方。
They have all your medical details, all your prescriptions.
你不必担心。他们会处理好一切的。
You don’t have to worry. They’ll take care of all of it.
如果你什么时候需要我,无论白天还是晚上,尽管开口,好吗?
Now, if you need me at any time, night or day, you just ask, okay?
你有手♥机♥吗?
You have a cell phone?
解锁。我要存我的电♥话♥号♥码。
Unlock it. I’ll store my number.
如果你需要打电♥话♥,尽管说,好吗?
If you need to make a call, you just ask, okay?
彼得森小姐,我想说我很荣幸能做你的监护人。
Now, Miss Peterson, I wanna say I’m honored to be your guardian.
(轻声地)记住,我在你身边。我是来帮忙的。
[softly] And remember, I’m on your side. I’m here to help.
山姆,你把这位女士当女王看待。你听到了吗?
Sam, you treat this lady like a queen. You hear me?
-她想要什么都行。-当然。
-Anything she wants. -Absolutely.
保重,彼得森小姐。我们一会儿再谈。
You take care, Miss Peterson. We’ll talk soon.
(门关闭)
[door closes]
(模糊聊天)
[indistinct chatter]
(模糊)
[indistinct]
你能把门打开吗?我只是想透透气。
Can you open the door? I just wanna get some air.
-你得走那条路。-我只是想透透气。
-You gotta go that way. -I just wanna get some air.
你能把门打开,让我透透气吗?
Could you open the door so I can get some air?
-你得往回走。嗯?
-You gotta go back that way. -Huh?
对不起吗?-我只是想让你回来…
-Sorry? -I just need to get you back...
[弗兰]嘿,能帮我拿一下吗?
[Fran] Hey, can you grab those?
谢谢,先生,很荣幸见到你。
Thank you, sir. It’s been a pleasure.
出♥售♥。
Sold.
(滴键)
[drops keys]
(玛拉)天啊,我爱死你了。
[Marla] God, I love your ass.
嗨。不知道你能不能帮我个忙。
Hi. I wondered if you could help me, please.
我需要我的手♥机♥。你能帮我找一下吗?
I need my cell phone. Could you find it for me?
彼得森小姐,为了客人的安全,手♥机♥必须保密。
Miss Peterson, cell phones are kept secure for the safety of our guests.
-我的手♥机♥不会伤害你的。-我们的政策是让你的监护人参与进来。
-My cell phone won’t hurt you. -Our policy is to get your guardian involved.
不,不,不。我不想要我的监护人。
No, no, no, no. I don’t want my guardian.
我能和经理讲话吗?-大米供应不足。
-Can I speak to the manager? -Mr. Rice is unavailable.
赖斯先生在,但他现在没空。
Mr. Rice is here, but he’s unavailable.
(喊)赖斯先生!
[shouting] Mr. Rice!
平静下来。-别碰我。
-Calm down. -Don’t touch me.
-你为什么这样摸我?-一切都会没事的。
-Why are you touching me like this? -Everything’s gonna be fine.
离我远点。不,不,不,别让她那么做。
Go away from me. No, no, no, don’t let her do that.
平静下来。-别让她那样对我。
-Calm down. -Don’t let her do that to me.
很高兴见到你。
Nice to see you.
(沉默)
[muted]
好吧。
Okay.
这是你保险箱的钥匙吗?
Is this the key to one of your safety deposit boxes?
(模糊)
[indistinct]
[敲门]
[knocking on door]
彼得森小姐的出租车。
Taxi for Miss Peterson.
哦,她不住这儿了。
Oh, she doesn’t live here anymore.
怎么啦?
What?
她感动了。彼得森小姐动了。
She moved. Miss Peterson moved.
哦。我的错误。谢谢你!
Oh. My mistake. Thank you.
原谅我。谁给你打电♥话♥了?
Excuse me. Who called you?
打扰一下!
Excuse me!
他妈的。
Fuck.
长官,他一个人。
Sir, he’s alone.
那么,她在哪里?
So, where is she?
她不在家里。
She wasn’t at the house.
-你准时到了吗?-是的。是的,先生。
-You were there on time? -Yes. Yes, sir.
毫米…不。七年来,她从未失约过一次。
Mm... No. In seven years, she’s never missed an appointment.
(Alexi喘气)
[Alexi panting]
房♥子换了,呃…
The house was changed, uh...
它已经被清空了
It had been, um, cleared out
门口挂着"出♥售♥"的牌子
and there was a "For Sale" sign out front.
里面有人。他们在粉刷墙壁。
There’s people inside. They were painting walls.
我跟一个拿着样品的女人谈过了
I spoke to a woman with some swatches
她说她已经不住在那里了。
and she said that she didn’t live there anymore.
我不明白。
I don’t understand.
里面有什么人?她现在在哪里?
What people were in there? Where is she now?
哦,我不知道。我直接来的。
Oh, I don’t know. I came straight here.
电影精选列表