to know that there's something out there with that much power.
该怎么形容好呢
How would I describe it?
就是敌人的梦魇吧
Probably an enemy's worst nightmare.
狙击手 罗伯·弗隆
The sniper: Rob Furlong.
狙击手
罗伯·弗隆
史上最远狙杀
一英里半
史上最远狙杀 一英里半
Longest kill shot in history.One and a half miles.
此记录已在被英国羽林骑马兵下士柯栾格·哈里森打破
2009年11月 用L115A3射杀距离2475M 首发命中
阿富汗
2002年三月
March, 2002.
夏伊科峡谷
纬度:33.446769 经度:68.198038
美军发动了森蚺/林蟒行动
U.S. Forces launch Operation Anaconda.
任务是歼灭夏伊科峡谷区域的
The mission: Destroy Al-qaeda and Taliban forces
基♥地♥组♥织♥和塔♥利♥班♥武装
in the Shah-I-Kot Valley.
这个区域崎岖难走
The terrain is rugged and unforgiving.
漫山遍野都是敌人
The mountains filled with enemy fighters.
弗隆是加拿大狙击队的一员
Furlong is part of a Canadian sniper team
跟随美国特种部队行动
attached to U.S. Special Forces.
进到人家门口打仗总归是有点怕怕的
It's pretty humbling coming into somebody's home turf.
开进峡谷的那天 我差点吓坏了
Pushing into that valley that day, I'm almost in awe.
就像跑进了个鱼缸 看得见那些塔♥利♥班♥战士
Moving into a fishbowl and we could see all these Taliban fighters,
平均海拔 9000英尺
他们就在高地上
they're up on the higher ground.
对于这个海拔高度的作业 我完全没有经验
I had no experience in operating in those kind of altitudes
弗隆的武器 麦克米兰战术50
Furlong's weapon: The McMillan Tac-50.
武器型号♥:麦克米兰战术50
口径: 12.7X99mm
枪口初速: 每秒2700英尺
最大有效射程: 2190码
一款最大有效射程2190码的狙击步♥枪♥
A sniper rifle with a max effective range of 2,190 yards.
最初的目标是在1500米距离上的
The very first target we engaged was 1,500 meters.
这是森蚺行动中我们挑的
That was the closest target we would engage
距离最近的一个
during Operation Anaconda.
希望尽可能接近目标
We want to be close enough to the target
以尽量保证一枪毙命
that we can guarantee one shot, one kill.
只是在1500米距离上打人体靶
When you're shooting at a human-sized target at 1,500 meters,
变数实在太多
there's so many variables to take into place.
弗隆所处有海拔一万英尺高
Furlong works at elevations as high as 10,000 feet.
高海拔对于远距离射击有很大影响
The extreme altitude has a dramatic effect on long-range shots.
海拔每上升一千码 情况就完全不同
Every thousand feet you go up, it's a whole new set of equations.
军士长 马克·斯宾塞
英国陆军[已退役]
因为空气越来越稀薄 故而
Because the air's getting thinner, so therefore,
海拔
5000尺
枪口初速会让子弹打得更远
your muzzle velocities are increasing your time of flight.
海拔
8500尺
低海拔反而没有那么远
It's actually shorter from the distance further down.
海拔
1♥0♥0♥0♥0♥尺
风偏对于我们的击杀率有很大影响
Winds played a huge factor what our, uh, hit ratio.
一击必杀的例子不是很多
Not a lot of one-round hits.
原因在于我们有时候会面对 比如
Reason being is we're dealing with, at times,
有时会面对最少三次横风
I remember at least three crosswinds and you just,
那就只能等最佳时机
you wait for that perfect moment.
要是我说没风就没风 那就好办了
It's great if I can get the winds to die out.
实际上怎么可能会没风
But how many times does three crosswinds die out?
根本不可能
They don't.
我们效率是如此之高
We were so effective.
很快就切断了他们所有的补给线
We had shut down all resupply lines
那些想要补给的
and the guys who would try to use them
就只贴着地慢慢爬
would actually get down on their faces and crawl.
不到一周
Within a week,
弗隆就打光了加拿大产的弹♥药♥
furlong runs out of his Canadian-made ammo.
有人给了我们些美国产的弹♥药♥
We had somebody offer us, uh, American-made ammunition
我们开始用的时候发现 这种子弹更热
and when we started using it we noticed that it was a hotter round.
美国产0.50(英寸)口径子弹
加拿大产0.50(英寸)口径子弹
我们用这个子弹能够打得更远
We were getting a lot longer distances out of this round.
至于是不是因为弹头更轻
Whether that round was a lighter round,
还是发射药燃烧得更快 我不清楚
whether it was a faster burning propellant, I don't know.
每一枪都是全新的一枪
Every shot that we made was new for us.
美国产0.50(英寸)口径子弹
加拿大产0.50(英寸)口径子弹
不管是因美国弹♥药♥更符合空气动力学
Whether the U.S. rounds are more aerodynamic
还是只是烧药更加速燃
or simply have a faster burning propellant,
结果都很惊人
the results are dramatic.
弗隆及其团队在超过一英里距离上都能命中
Furlong and his team take out enemy targets more than a mile away.
但他创纪录的那一枪尚未到来
But his longest shot is yet to come.
夏伊科谷地
The Shah-I-Kot Valley.
平均海拔 9000英尺
Mean altitude: 9,000 Feet.
射杀背景
夏伊科谷地
平均海拔 9000英尺
我们观察到有人步行穿越河谷
When somebody's walking on a river valley floor,
我当时在海拔8500尺处
I'm up at 8,500 feet.
正往下看
I'm looking down.
简直像是站在云端俯视众生
It's almost like being on the clouds looking at someone.
我们观察到了一个塔♥利♥班♥的三人队
We had observed a three-man Taliban team and
其中一个扛着RPK 7.62mm口径机♥枪♥
one of them had an RPK, which is a 7.62 machine gun on his shoulder,
目标
RPK是基于AKM设计衍生的一种班组轻机♥枪♥
我们决定解决那个
and it was decided that we would engage the Taliban fighter
扛RPK的塔♥利♥班♥份子
with the RPK on his shoulder.
我的搭档观测了目标 报给了我距离
My partner liaises the target, gives me the distance.
然后报给我风向变化
He starts to give me varying wind direction.
按密位制校准好我的瞄准镜
Its everything on milsm to enter in data into my scope
或者说是这种情况下 我得怎么打
or, in this case, what I'm gonna do to
才够得着这个距离
be able to reach that range
这可是一英里半的距离
You're talking about a mile and a half's distance
而他们在找对面山上的一个人型靶
and they're looking for a man-sized target on the side of a mountain.
实际上 这很不简单
Now, that in itself is quite a feat,
首先要定位那个人就不容易
to actually find that guy in the first place.
弗隆在想尽办法增加他的射程
Furlong looks for any way to get more distance on his shot.
他用回了一个老招
He resorts to an old sniper trick.
那天很暖和
It was a very warm day.
我就把弹♥药♥都铺开放在太阳底下晒
We had our ammo laid out in the sun--
一切为了射程
anything to increase range.
不会有很大的改观
It's not gonna make a huge difference,
但会对发射药的燃速有些许帮助
but it'll make a little difference for how propellant acts.
更快燃烧意味着能飞得更远
A faster burn allowing the round to travel slightly further.
鉴于角度和距离的局限
Because of the extreme angle and the distance,
弗隆用了伏击方式
Furlong uses the ambush method--
距离目标:2430米
海拔:8500英尺
在目标的行进路线上等候
leading the target or allowing it to walk into the path of the bullet.
我旋钮都转到最大
I max out my elevation drum.
最终射击位置
1.5英里外
风偏是最大值 等于我割除了瞄准镜半边
My windage is maxed out, so I'm halfing out my scope,
我的意思是说 我在用密位点给提前量
and what I mean by that is, I'm leading with my mil-dots,
但同时我也在用密位补偿仰角
but I'm also using my mil-dots for elevation, as well.
类似对割我的瞄准镜
So, I'm kind of halfing my scope
来找这个瞄准点
to where I believe my point of aim is.
比方说一个瞄准镜
When you have a scope, uh,
通常人都会对着这个点瞄准
usually this is what everybody's thinking about for a point of aim.
但如果我在留提前量
If I'm leading a target, uh,
目标从右往左走
and I have a target walking from right to left,
他在动 我却不动 在这个点等他
he's walking and I'm waiting for him to hit this point right here.
一旦目标到了这个密位点
Once that target is at my point of aim,
就是开枪时刻
that's when the shot's released.
标准伏击
That's an ambush.
不是准心压着目标开火
Not releasing on the crosshairs.
这个情况下 是一个密位的提前量
You release this is what you're using
作为瞄准点 再开火
for a point of aim and that's one mil.
大体上一个四密位的提前量
Basically with a four mil lead,
和四密位的高度调整
and a four mil for elevation,
瞄准点大概就在这里
your point of aim roughly would be in this area.
弗隆瞄高了四个密位 实际大约15尺
Furlong aims 4 mils, or roughly 15 feet above,
瞄左四个密位 大约也是15尺
and approximately 4 mils or 15 feet to the left of his target.
这些提前量能补偿弹头下降 风偏和偏转造成的误差
These holds compensate for bullet drop, wind and spin drift.
弗隆保持稳定 瞄准
furlong steadys himself, takes aim
瞄准 开火
takes aim, and fires
电影精选列表